Opinion Yesterdays embarrassment

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
Shaun Lane has really come on as a player. Whether that is Arthur's coaching systems whatever. There are players there who have improved so much.

Moses, Papaali, Lane are playing their best footy and to their potential. Penisini and Opacic look good in their system as well.
We made them look good

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm off on tour for the next few rounds. Won't be back until the semis start.
I'll be able to check the scores, but will often be out of mobile range.

Normally, I'd be upset that I'll miss some games, but this time it's a blessing. I can put the Dogs behind me for this year, and hope that 2023 turns out to be a better one; though I have no confidence that it will be.

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Since the "official" announcement of CC to be our coach for the next 5 years, the team has totally dropped off in their commitment and intensity. The Potter fun factor has gone and poor old Mick has no chance of picking up a gig in the Doggy system now, thanks to these clowns. I never plugged for Potter as THE coach, but I thought he may have got a start as an assistant. My personal preference is still Flanagan, however Ciraldo seems not a bad choice, we'll see.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fuck bro it’s only footy
I actually know Rookie Dog and like many of us, invests his heart, time and money into the club. He's just as passionate about the dogs as the next supporter. So when we lose it obviously hits home coz he puts so much emotion into the games.
You can't blame the guy for hurting.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seems to be coincidence that as the ciraldo announcement approached and straight after the players have just dropped off and given up. Not sure what’s going on in their head. Perhaps some are worrying whether CC is going to boot them into reggies next year.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm off on tour for the next few rounds. Won't be back until the semis start.
I'll be able to check the scores, but will often be out of mobile range.

Normally, I'd be upset that I'll miss some games, but this time it's a blessing. I can put the Dogs behind me for this year, and hope that 2023 turns out to be a better one; though I have no confidence that it will be.
Safe travels bud.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Honeymoon is definitely over. I'll be honest, I turned the game off and done better things a few minutes into the second half. I didn't bother coming into TK until now. There was no point talking about that trash. I don't even know what the final score was. How we can go from the playing style a few weeks ago to this rubbish of the last 2 weeks has me fuked!

Let's go 2023.

Last edited:

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honeymoon is definitely over. I'll be honest, I turned the game off and done better things a few minutes into the second half. I didn't bother coming into TK until now. There was no point talking about that trash. I don't even know what the final score was. How we can go from the playing style a few weeks ago to this rubbish of the last 2 weeks has me fuked!

Let's go 2023.
Being interesting to know exactly when the players/Potter found out CC signed. Something derailed things, and stopped some players giving a fuck about this year

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I seriously hope next year is the last year we will be starting again, getting sick of the constant fresh starts year after year.

Upto this point is been silicon and sticky tape and not the engine overhaul we need so badly, please be the goods Ciraldo.

I get 2024 is massively different with many off contract but going forward the club needs to recruit quality players who don't need a entire season to make it work.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s more fans pissed off about that crap from last night but the reality is we were worse against a cellar dweller warriors side

At least the Eels actually have a decent chance of winning the comp

The shit we produced against the Wahs was pathetic

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I actually know Rookie Dog and like many of us, invests his heart, time and money into the club. He's just as passionate about the dogs as the next supporter. So when we lose it obviously hits home coz he puts so much emotion into the games.
You can't blame the guy for hurting.
Cheers mate.

Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about the Bulldogs, but I can't help it.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Cheers mate.

Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much about the Bulldogs, but I can't help it.
Earlier in the year during Baz, I was so pissed with the club that I was contemplating not renewing next year, but deep down inside I knew I was never gonna do that.

We all feel the frustration mate.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Let's go 2023.
Well Baz's assistant, Furner is still here and so are his fingerprints. Potter was just the nice likeable uncle that freed the shackles. So it's no surprise they haven't worked on much since Potter came in. He still did well considering.

I expect our defence and combinations to be much better next year.