Year 8 Melbourne private school girl identifies as a cat

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As far as I see it, it's a mixed bag. Gay people have been around since books began. Transgender have been around for the full history of humans. But someone who identifies as a cat, that's just stupid. And sure, it's most likely fake in this circumstance, I have met people who modified their bodies so much because they wanted to be another species.

Is that a natural part of life? Probably not. They're probably just bored. But if it doesn't affect me then I don't care. Go full lizard. As long as I don't have to pay for it then I don't care.

But it's not like it's a common thing. We don't have hundreds of teenagers in every city identifying as toasters. We just have a few cases of people seeking attention, or just doing what they want. And the media beating it up like it's common.
I do see your points but maybe we are too accepting and enabling all of this crap that is changing society for the worst

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do see your points but maybe we are too accepting and enabling all of this crap that is changing society for the worst
Maybe. It's hard to figure out where to draw the line though. Do you suppress people for being who they are and end up with them killing themselves? Or do you let it go too far and end up with some mentally unstable person identifying as a bird while they dive head first off a building into a crowd full of children?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one of those issues that I believe that the left and right both go too far with.

But in the end, I work my arse off everyday so I can come home and work my arse off cooking dinner, doing the garden, and cleaning the house, all so I can get a bit more money to spend on shiny objects that distract me from the fact that life is a bitch.

Meanwhile some chick that identifies as a dugong, is just floating in water getting fed free fish. And people will say that I'm the mentally stable one.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Is that a natural part of life? Probably not. They're probably just bored. But if it doesn't affect me then I don't care. Go full lizard. As long as I don't have to pay for it then I don't care.
Fck you - we're not a fad. We're a species. And when we own the world thanks to covid - you will learn....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe. It's hard to figure out where to draw the line though. Do you suppress people for being who they are and end up with them killing themselves? Or do you let it go too far and end up with some mentally unstable person identifying as a bird while they dive head first off a building into a crowd full of children?
It is a hard one but people are allowed to express themselves more than ever and suicide rates continue to increase. We are breeding weaker, less resilient kids. That is a fact. Maybe all this woke crap is too much and increasing anxiety levels and depression.

I feel sorry for kids these days. You are no longer allowed to have an opinion because you’ll be shouted down and labeled. We see that here in the lounge every day and it’s so much worse in schools and sections of the media like the ABC and the project. The world is fucked and going downhill

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Remember the missus back in the day doing part of her uni rotation at a psych ward. Think there were 200 odd patients - of which 60 of them identified themselves as Jesus.

Just find it interesting that if you identify yourself as Jesus - off u go to the psych ward. Yet if you identify yourself as a feline - we provide a litter box.

No idea if this is true or not but raises some interesting questions about who draws the line and where does it get drawn.
Nailed it, it all comes down to where the line is drawn.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I identify as a hunter & I will kill dumb fucks that I come in contract with.