Wtf !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah this isn’t politically correct though. The left would rather we be forced to accept that this mental illness trend is compeltely fucken normal.
Man if I was this mentally fucked, I would literally send myself to an mental institution or at least get on some medication too try and straighten my mind. I just think mental illness should stay as mental illness and not become a norm for fucken obvious reasons.
And IMO they are normalising mental conditions instead of treating them. And in this day & age with social media & the interwebs, people are diagnosing themselves leading to more & more mental instability. It generates industries.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And IMO they are normalising mental conditions instead of treating them. And in this day & age with social media & the interwebs, people are diagnosing themselves leading to more & more mental instability. It generates industries.
You know what’s fucked. People who actually care for the welfare of the tranny community rather than the sensationalistic part, are called bigots and transphobic when I’m fact it’s these bigots who want the actual mental illness addressed so they can help them, rather than ignoring the mental illness and telling everyone hey you have to call him a She or It’s your fault they’ll committ suicide, Which for the most part is complete bullshit, but the left love it coz they use it as political weapons to shut down whoever opposes them. And it works brilliantly to their credit, albeit disgusting.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You may not agree but I have heard quite a few Psychologists say that it is also a mental illness. They say that there are people who have body dysmorphic disorder who are in the same boat. One is treated as a mental illness the other, they are allowed by law to mutilate their body. They feel that in 50 years the current day psychologists will be thought of as lunatics for allowing such mutilations. Did you see that story on 60 minutes during the year where the child thought they were transgender then interviewed years later & thought the treatment started on them was a mistake?
It's not an exact science and no one has said so. But at the moment the best "treatment" they've found is to allow these changes to reduce suicide rates. And nor does it help when ignorant hicks decide to chime in with their two cents worth given they have fuck all understanding of it

And 60 minutes is shock jock rubbish, No different to today tonight or aca , just plain garbage.

Yes there are going to be people who've made a mistake, Not denying that either. But the overwhelming stats show that it has saved lives from suicide. As i said it's not an exact science yet and at the moment the best treatment they've found is allowing these changes to happen.

And I've got no doubt in the future they'll find better treatments because that's the history of medicine or psychology, it always advances.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not an exact science and no one has said so. But at the moment the best "treatment" they've found is to allow these changes to reduce suicide rates. And nor does it help when ignorant hicks decide to chime in with their two cents worth given they have fuck all understanding of it

And 60 minutes is shock jock rubbish, No different to today tonight or aca , just plain garbage.

Yes there are going to be people who've made a mistake, Not denying that either. But the overwhelming stats show that it has saved lives from suicide. As i said it's not an exact science yet and at the moment the best treatment they've found is allowing these changes to happen.

And I've got no doubt in the future they'll find better treatments because that's the history of medicine or psychology, it always advances.
Are the ignorant hicks you state the psychologists who don't agree with other psychologists?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Are the ignorant hicks you state the psychologists who don't agree with other psychologists?
Nope ignorant hicks are the ones who have no medical knowledge/experience but think they know better than medical experts and think they have a god given right to abuse the shit out of these people who have these issues and decide (again with zero medical knowledge) of how these people should be treated

This isn't directed at you by the way.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope ignorant hicks are the ones who have no medical knowledge/experience but think they know better than medical experts and think they have a god given right to abuse the shit out of these people who have these issues and decide (again with zero medical knowledge) of how these people should be treated

This isn't directed at you by the way.
I just HOPE that they are (medically) treating transgender people the way they do these days because they think it is in their best interests & not for political reasons. Unfortunately, politics has bled into just about everything these days & is tearing society apart, which is what some political people want so they can pick up the pieces, take all the control & do what they want.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes it’s irresponsible of the surgeon but everyone has their choices. Society wants too allow mentally ill people to have procedures like this and wants everyone to accept it as normal otherwise we’re bigoted offensive white men.
He probably has an undiagnosed mental illness and that's why the plastic surgeon was allowed to do it but I'd say it's criminal to permanently disfigure someone when as a sane person you must know it's wrong

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What happens when the other option is suicide?
You mean like Stalking Cat, Toby Sheldon, and Pete Burns?

All were allowed to "modify themselves" and still committed suicide, because in the end they realised what a joke they looked like.

Instead of fixing the problem via mental health, the PC brigade pandered for their requests, requests that eventually drove them to suicide because they hated the way they looked deep down inside.

There is nothing at all remotely sane about wanting to look like this:

upload_2018-1-25_0-35-50.png

or this

upload_2018-1-25_0-36-15.png

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean like Stalking Cat, Toby Sheldon, and Pete Burns?

All were allowed to "modify themselves" and still committed suicide, because in the end they realised what a joke they looked like.

Instead of fixing the problem via mental health, the PC brigade pandered for their requests, requests that eventually drove them to suicide because they hated the way they looked deep down inside.

There is nothing at all remotely sane about wanting to look like this:

View attachment 4873

or this

View attachment 4874
Granted but your missing the part where I'm saying it's not an exact science yet. That it's statistically the "best treatment" at the known moment

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barbie boy and some of the others bought up in this thread all look freakish to me. But there has been some evidence that people can develop plastic surgery addiction in the quest to achieve what they think is the perfect look. You could even argue that some pretty big stars have suffered this. Look at Micheal Jackson. I haven't tried finding images of his face in the later years of his life, but the fact that he wouldn't go out in public without a mask on for many years before his death probably points towards the fact that he went too far with it to feel confident enough to show his face.

I think that maybe some focus should be put in to tightening laws for plastic surgeons to prescribe some metal health treatment prior to allowing anyone to drastically alter their appearance. A lot of them would seem to be pretty unethical about allowing their customers to take things beyond a joke.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Barbie boy and some of the others bought up in this thread all look freakish to me. But there has been some evidence that people can develop plastic surgery addiction in the quest to achieve what they think is the perfect look. You could even argue that some pretty big stars have suffered this. Look at Micheal Jackson. I haven't tried finding images of his face in the later years of his life, but the fact that he wouldn't go out in public without a mask on for many years before his death probably points towards the fact that he went too far with it to feel confident enough to show his face.

I think that maybe some focus should be put in to tightening laws for plastic surgeons to prescribe some metal health treatment prior to allowing anyone to drastically alter their appearance. A lot of them would seem to be pretty unethical about allowing their customers to take things beyond a joke.
It's certainly a shady area. And probably does need some clamp down from medical authorities.

I saw a commercial for a US show where mums were taking their teenage daughters, who hadn't fulfilled puberty, for plastic surgery.

It seems the US has a problem with this.

As my initial posts pointed out , there really isn't much difference with the base mentality of people wanting to look a certain way, some just take it to the extreme

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But he is hurting himself. Surely there are a few brain cells missing or misplaced in order to do this to yourself? Anyone who does this type of surgery should have a psychological evaluation prior to surgery IMO.
Plastic surgery is an often abused thing. You can get whatever you want and the Doctors will do whatever you want 'cause they only became plastic surgeons for the money.

Sex change on the other hand does require psychological evaluation. So effectively you can make yourself look like a dog if you want and have half your internal organs removed but if you want to become a bitch then you need to get that psych exam which I gather would only go one way. The shrink would take one look at the person and say, "Nope"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plastic surgery is an often abused thing. You can get whatever you want and the Doctors will do whatever you want 'cause they only became plastic surgeons for the money.

Sex change on the other hand does require psychological evaluation. So effectively you can make yourself look like a dog if you want and have half your internal organs removed but if you want to become a bitch then you need to get that psych exam which I gather would only go one way. The shrink would take one look at the person and say, "Nope"
So if I wanted use a diners testicles to put in my knees to make me taller like black people that’s ok?

And if I wanted to be a dolphin? That’s fine? I’ve always dreamed of being a dolphin.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if I wanted use a diners testicles to put in my knees to make me taller like black people that’s ok?

And if I wanted to be a dolphin? That’s fine? I’ve always dreamed of being a dolphin.
Yes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I should've known. That episode of South Park where Kyle wanted to become a tall black person so he can be picked for the schools basketball team is behind all this:

This was the end result:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There lies the problem. Psychologists and other mental health experts have researched it for years and they've all come to the same conclusion. The only way to effectively treat the condition is acceptance.

Down the track there may be another way but right now that's the only effective way to treat it. There will still be those who still kill themselves but the option right now is to either allow them to change or prevent them from changing and increase their risk of suicide and other mental health illness by a large amount.

So basically when you say, "instead of fixing the problem via mental health", you're saying that instead of using the most effective treatment they should instead use a treatment that doesn't work.

PC Brigadiers have pandered too much but they're basing it on mental health advice. There is some important points though. The treatment of acceptance is in regard to transgenderism. Actual transgenderism. Where a guy thinks they are a girl or vice versa. But... there's nothing to suggest that this extends to people who think they're dragons, or lizards, or non-binary, or South Sydney supporters. These are completely different conditions.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There lies the problem. Psychologists and other mental health experts have researched it for years and they've all come to the same conclusion. The only way to effectively treat the condition is acceptance.

Down the track there may be another way but right now that's the only effective way to treat it. There will still be those who still kill themselves but the option right now is to either allow them to change or prevent them from changing and increase their risk of suicide and other mental health illness by a large amount.

So basically when you say, "instead of fixing the problem via mental health", you're saying that instead of using the most effective treatment they should instead use a treatment that doesn't work.

PC Brigadiers have pandered too much but they're basing it on mental health advice. There is some important points though. The treatment of acceptance is in regard to transgenderism. Actual transgenderism. Where a guy thinks they are a girl or vice versa. But... there's nothing to suggest that this extends to people who think they're dragons, or lizards, or non-binary, or South Sydney supporters. These are completely different conditions.
We should really encourage the south's supporters to remain south's supporters

Separates the extremely weird from everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.