Wtf !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There lies the problem. Psychologists and other mental health experts have researched it for years and they've all come to the same conclusion. The only way to effectively treat the condition is acceptance.

Down the track there may be another way but right now that's the only effective way to treat it. There will still be those who still kill themselves but the option right now is to either allow them to change or prevent them from changing and increase their risk of suicide and other mental health illness by a large amount.

So basically when you say, "instead of fixing the problem via mental health", you're saying that instead of using the most effective treatment they should instead use a treatment that doesn't work.

PC Brigadiers have pandered too much but they're basing it on mental health advice. There is some important points though. The treatment of acceptance is in regard to transgenderism. Actual transgenderism. Where a guy thinks they are a girl or vice versa. But... there's nothing to suggest that this extends to people who think they're dragons, or lizards, or non-binary, or South Sydney supporters. These are completely different conditions.
I’m being both sincere and a **** at the same time, can you produce non bias statistics too show that suicide rates have plummeted since the acceptance of these people’s view that they’re a male but actually a female? According too my brief research the suicide rates a still at a whopping 40% of transgender people.

Well I think it could easily be argued lizards and non binary easily extends too trannies, as the principal is pretty much the same, they believe they’re a gender hybrid species they factually are not and would like society too accept it as normal and ok.

South Sydney supporters lolllll

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I want too marry South Park. I reackon it’s a viable argument since people aren’t marrying anything these days lol.
Tetris and all. Yalla a big Lebanese & TV Show wedding :grinning: I've never been to one of them before.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tetris and all. Yalla a big Lebanese & TV Show wedding :grinning: I've never been to one of them before.
Why not though? Love is love!!!!!! Marriage was never meant to be a black and white definition anyway! Love is love!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why not though? Love is love!!!!!! Marriage was never meant to be a black and white definition anyway! Love is love!
In that case... can I marry my iPad? Hey... I love it, and love is love :D

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In that case... can I marry my iPad? Hey... I love it, and love is love :D
As long as you’re not doing too make fun of people, and you’re deeply connected then I say power too you.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the USA do have some minor form of mental health / psych eval in most cases. This coming from Botched mind you (and those guys are partly to blame).

That said, where do these people get the money for surgery in the first place, as often these "transformations" are over $100,000+.

However if they can't get something done in the USA they'll just head abroad and get it done.

Down the track there may be another way but right now that's the only effective way to treat it. There will still be those who still kill themselves but the option right now is to either allow them to change or prevent them from changing and increase their risk of suicide and other mental health illness by a large amount.
The problem is that the "want" is greater than the "need" and they are not looking at the whole picture.

Patient: "I want to look like a lizard".
Doctor: "Are you sure"
Patient: "Yes".

*3 months after recovery*

Patient: "I look ridiculous in public everyone stares at me can we undo it"
Doctor: "Yes we can.. but.."
Patient: "But what?"
Doctor: "You spent all your money on the surgery, it will cost twice as much to resolve";
Patient: "Okay no worries, I'll continue being depressed"

*3 months later*

News: In breaking news, Lizardboy has been found with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

The solution isn't surgery, the solution is psychological intervention to make them realise they do not want what they seem to want.

Those that don't end up dead, have done it for the attention in the first place.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe the USA do have some minor form of mental health / psych eval in most cases. This coming from Botched mind you (and those guys are partly to blame).

That said, where do these people get the money for surgery in the first place, as often these "transformations" are over $100,000+.

However if they can't get something done in the USA they'll just head abroad and get it done.

The problem is that the "want" is greater than the "need" and they are not looking at the whole picture.

Doctor: "You spent all your money on the surgery, it will cost twice as much to resolve";

*3 months later*

News: In breaking news, Lizardboy has been found with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

The solution isn't surgery, the solution is psychological intervention to make them realise they do not want what they seem to want.

Those that don't end up dead, have done it for the attention in the first place.
The solution is too force everyone to either accept this or ignore they stare it’s to go up to that lizard person and say omg you’re so brave to do that in such an intolerant bigoted society. If that happens then he won’t neck himself.

I’m being sarcastic of course.

You hit the nail on the head though with the wants are greater than the needs. I’ve said it before, the left is all about individualism and what they want and what they believe is right rather than facts or what people actually need. But I’m just too darn white (Christian) so I don’t understand minority groups even though factually speaking I’m a minority lol even in my ancesteral land haha.

Wahesh

Reaction score
As long as you’re not doing too make fun of people, and you’re deeply connected then I say power too you.
Oh I am deeply connected with her. My iPad is my baby and I will do whatever it takes to protect her. I just wish she was a little less... flat chested.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I am deeply connected with her. My iPad is my baby and I will do whatever it takes to protect her. I just wish she was a little less... flat chested.
Well you can always ask Siri to identify as having big boobs? If it identifies as having big boobs there shouldn’t Ben an issue. Factually speaking it has big boobs now

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well you can always ask Siri to identify as having big boobs? If it identifies as having big boobs there shouldn’t Ben an issue. Factually speaking it has big boobs now
Lol my girl hates siri ahe says " dad siri is stupid she doesn't even know glitter ponies are"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol my girl hates siri ahe says " dad siri is stupid she doesn't even know glitter ponies are"
Speaking of such. Got a new iPad today. First thing I did was downloaded Robot Unicorn Attack.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The normal version

And the Metal version

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

*3 months later*

At least in the USA if you don't have the money to transgender then you can always join the military like Chelsea Manning.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least in the USA if you don't have the money to transgender then you can always join the military like Chelsea Manning.
Shots fucken fires! I repeat shots fired! Calling all ANTIFA genderless heroes too the front lines of factual free speech.

On a serious note, people never wanted too look at the facts as too why trump wanted no trannies, it wasn’t coz he’s transphobic and evil, it’s coz the military is for fucken mainly men too fight ok the front lines who don’t care about self image rather protecting their comrades and freedom of America. But no it’s about trump hating trannies lol. Ffs Hollywood needs too stop portraying the US military so strongly and show it as it is, this overly sensitive, government paying body mutilating company.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.