Wtf !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They look like they've been slow roasted and someone has chewed most of the meat off the bone but left some.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WHAT.THE.COLLECTIVE.ACTUAL.FARK!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THIS is completely normal. You’re just too ignorant and bigoted too understand that this is normal. You probably think trannies have a mental illness as well.....

~ ANTIFA

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When is this guy going to finally drop dead already...

Legit a waste of oxygen and disgusting plus has no self respect for his own body

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is this shit encouraged? Clearly the weird **** has a mental illness why the fuck is it supported .like that alien **** who wants to cut of his cock
Because nothing is a mental illness, there’s only norms and bigots which the latter is actually guilty of having a mental illness.

-leftist political movement

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
THIS is completely normal. You’re just too ignorant and bigoted too understand that this is normal. You probably think trannies have a mental illness as well.....
Well actually i do think they have a circuit shorted out somewhere along the line .

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well actually i do think they have a circuit shorted out somewhere along the line .
Or maybe you’re just so closed circuited by white Christian media and oppression that you think anything different to your staunch white christianistic views are evil.

Regards,

Raelene castle

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When is this guy going to finally drop dead already...

Legit a waste of oxygen and disgusting plus has no self respect for his own body
It’s first and foremost his fault for making these choices and secondary it’s the progressive left society egging these things on by saying it’s ‘normal’ and everyone who thinks it’s wrong is the evil bigoted tyrannical racist mysoginistic low iq white people, even if you’re not white lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So... if someone can take a look at that... thing, and think that it's normal, then it is they who should be have their limbs cut off, and, while still bleeding, be thrown into a deep well filled with piranhas that have intentionally been starved to WIPE THE FUCKING **** OUT OF ANY RETRACTABLE EXISTENCE!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is this shit encouraged? Clearly the weird **** has a mental illness why the fuck is it supported .like that alien **** who wants to cut of his cock
The old "live and let live" ethos. If he wants to remove his own ribs then marinate them in BBQ sauce with a hint of chilli and serve it with a side of corn, potatoes and pasta bake, who are we to judge him?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really sure if its being encouraged, most people seem to think he's definitely weird (myself included).

I guess if he is an adult and isn't hurting anyone, have at it. If he has a mental illness, the resources are there to seek help.

People do some weird stuff to be famous (internet magnifies it for sure), like the people in India who never cut their fingernails.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really sure if its being encouraged, most people seem to think he's definitely weird (myself included).

I guess if he is an adult and isn't hurting anyone, have at it. If he has a mental illness, the resources are there to seek help.

People do some weird stuff to be famous (internet magnifies it for sure), like the people in India who never cut their fingernails.
The people saying yes to perform the surgery are definitely encouraging it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The people saying yes to perform the surgery are definitely encouraging it.
Yeah, I was gonig to add something in on that.

Plastic surgery already does have a dodgy reputation, but some countries are worse than others. I don;t think the article says where he had the surgery.

You would think that after more than a decade training, you would have sense of ethics, even when doing boob jobs and this sort of thing.

I think it wouldn't hurt for surgeons to have to insist on someone getting a mental health assessment first (but there will always be a doctor somewhere that will do anything for the money, citing personal responsibility for the patient).

Status
Not open for further replies.