Wtf !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A padded cell with a nice coat & medication like they used to do. Or if in America, let them roam free in California.
But how is this different to other people who obsess over their looks but their ideal look is more the norm than this person's.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But how is this different to other people who obsess over their looks but their ideal look is more the norm than this person's.
Easy. They aren't harming themselves like these 2 are. Some people need protecting from themselves. We used to look after them as a society & at one stage the authorities went too far, but now we have gone too far the other way. The mentally ill need help, not to have their mental deficiencies encouraged by the media for click bait. I thought self harming oneself was a mental illness, I guess you think it is ok for entertainment value.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Easy. They aren't harming themselves like these 2 are. Some people need protecting from themselves. We used to look after them as a society & at one stage the authorities went too far, but now we have gone too far the other way. The mentally ill need help, not to have their mental deficiencies encouraged by the media for click bait. I thought self harming oneself was a mental illness, I guess you think it is ok for entertainment value.
Nope I'm not saying it's ok. I'm pointing out that there isn't much difference with other people who obsess over their looks, because of societal pressures, And either go botox or synthol into their arms or chest.

The problem is more the need to fit in and look a certain way, it's just that this guy has an extreme version of it.

And when people don't feel confident in themselves they can go the self harm route, e.g. anorexia, malnutrition, which causes depression and can lead to suicide.

Yes he looks fucked but he's not harming anyone

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD someone ring batman the joker is back
That was a rib tickler lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope I'm not saying it's ok. I'm pointing out that there isn't much difference with other people who obsess over their looks, because of societal pressures, And either go botox or synthol into their arms or chest.

The problem is more the need to fit in and look a certain way, it's just that this guy has an extreme version of it.

And when people don't feel confident in themselves they can go the self harm route, e.g. anorexia, malnutrition, which causes depression and can lead to suicide.

You couldn't tell if had anorexia or malnutrition the ***** had his ribs removed he looks like that already, depression the ***** wouldn't have no facial movements you couldn't tell ..
Suicide the ***** half plastic he wont break down for 250 years .
He has sort of fucked himself over for warning signs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You couldn't tell if had anorexia or malnutrition the ***** had his ribs removed he looks like that already, depression the ***** wouldn't have no facial movements you couldn't tell ..
Suicide the ***** half plastic he wont break down for 250 years .
He has sort of fucked himself over for warning signs
He's fucked bro I ain't denying that.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's fucked bro I ain't denying that.
But aint prevention better than cure ? Sure hes not hurting no one but what made him go to that level of extreme.a lot of people who go to these extremes have some form of trauma in their lives earlier on .

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

"this guy has an extreme version of it"

"Yes he looks fucked but he's not harming anyone"

1. An extreme version of it suggests to me that he has some sort of mental issue that seriously needs to be addressed.

2. Not harming anybody? What about himself?

There is a difference between a lack of confidence & harming yourself IMO.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"this guy has an extreme version of it"

"Yes he looks fucked but he's not harming anyone"

1. An extreme version of it suggests to me that he has some sort of mental issue that seriously needs to be addressed.

2. Not harming anybody? What about himself?

There is a difference between a lack of confidence & harming yourself IMO.
So doesn't that say there is a mental issue with that comment?
You're misunderstanding me dude. Never said there isn't anything wrong with him, He's got a more extreme version of what most other people have. It is a mental health issue

I'm just saying if the least hurtful way is to let him do this, than compared to suicide, let him be

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're misunderstanding me dude. Never said there isn't anything wrong with him, He's got a more extreme version of what most other people have. It is a mental health issue

I'm just saying if the least hurtful way is to let him do this, than compared to suicide, let him be
I think there is a 3rd option. A mental health assessment followed by therapy or medication or whatever is humanely necessary.

These people have a dangerous combination of too much money & mental instability. Another issue is with the doctors who are only too willing to take someone's cash to make them look like side show attractions. Minor changes - yes, fixing up deformities - absolutely, but more than this is selfish on their part & taking advantage of the mentally ill which is nothing less than unethical.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think there is a 3rd option. A mental health assessment followed by therapy or medication or whatever is humanely necessary.

These people have a dangerous combination of too much money & mental instability. Another issue is with the doctors who are only too willing to take someone's cash to make them look like side show attractions. Minor changes - yes, fixing up deformities - absolutely, but more than this is selfish on their part & taking advantage of the mentally ill which is nothing less than unethical.
Transgender dude, high suicide rates unless they have that operation. It's related

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is someone able to post non cnn type stats on suicide rates prior and after surgeries for trannies.

According to Shapiro which I don’t know if true, the suicide rate is as high as when the Jews were being eradicated by the Nazis. And his argument is, trannies aren’t being put in fkn concentration camps or hunted down like the Jews and genocided.
So without knowing the facts from hearing this it does make sense it’s more based on mental illness rather than people saying ok you’re a girl brad.
I also heard the government funds a lot of these transition surgeries which if true is fkn ridiculous.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know! How irresponsible of the plastic surgeon
Yes it’s irresponsible of the surgeon but everyone has their choices. Society wants too allow mentally ill people to have procedures like this and wants everyone to accept it as normal otherwise we’re bigoted offensive white men.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A padded cell with a nice coat & medication like they used to do. Or if in America, let them roam free in California.
Yeah this isn’t politically correct though. The left would rather we be forced to accept that this mental illness trend is compeltely fucken normal.
Man if I was this mentally fucked, I would literally send myself to an mental institution or at least get on some medication too try and straighten my mind. I just think mental illness should stay as mental illness and not become a norm for fucken obvious reasons.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Transgender dude, high suicide rates unless they have that operation. It's related
You may not agree but I have heard quite a few Psychologists say that it is also a mental illness. They say that there are people who have body dysmorphic disorder who are in the same boat. One is treated as a mental illness the other, they are allowed by law to mutilate their body. They feel that in 50 years the current day psychologists will be thought of as lunatics for allowing such mutilations. Did you see that story on 60 minutes during the year where the child thought they were transgender then interviewed years later & thought the treatment started on them was a mistake?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WHYYyyy you doing the okay where you’re indirectly saying I’m wrong!
I’m not saying your wrong I’m just confused at your response to my no balls post! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.