Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on mods time to delete this thread. Just garbage and not worthy of a thread or even mentioned in Bulldogs discussion. He’s not a Bulldog anymore get over it or leave it’s simple.
No one in here wants to see your repetitive Elliot bullshit, it’s pretty clear.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Come on mods time to delete this thread. Just garbage and not worthy of a thread or even mentioned in Bulldogs discussion. He’s not a Bulldog anymore get over it or leave it’s simple.
No one in here wants to see your repetitive Elliot bullshit, it’s pretty clear.
Sometimes it is necessary to see what we don’t want to see in order to see what we can’t see, Fam. Namaste.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck
Are you serious????

I wanted this Mong gone from day 2
Why day 2???

We were down 40 something with 5 to go and he scored a try and carries on “come on- we can win this!

Right there and then - I put a line across him

A
Big
No

Not tomorrow or ever

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck
Are you serious????

I wanted this Mong gone from day 2
Why day 2???

We were down 40 something with 5 to go and he scored a try and carries on “come on- we can win this!

Right there and then - I put a line across him

A
Big
No

Not tomorrow or ever
I think it’s good to see a player showing passion even when all is not well. That sort of energy will be missed, Fam.

Namaste.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is gr8 b8. I think you should switch to decaf.
You do if you realise you lost your diamond wedding ring in the trash. Elliott is the diamond that got taken out with the trash. The club would be well advised to fish him out before it's too late.
Futility hole...your new found enlightenment has blinded you because that diamond was really a cubic zirconia...ie. worthless. Leave the trash out and let the garbo take it to the tip...where it belongs...Canberra...Peace...88

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Futility hole...your new found enlightenment has blinded you because that diamond was really a cubic zirconia...ie. worthless. Leave the trash out and let the garbo take it to the tip...where it belongs...Canberra...Peace...88
You could be a little kinder to people, but you’re really good with words, Fam!

Namaste

Reactions: 88

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
$1000 a week train and trial why not

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem with Elliot when he's on the piss....he doesn't give...A-dam Fam...88

Last edited: