Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Grow up utility he is not worth worring about, Its obvious that you are running his fan club, another player who has/had a fan club is Flanagan, and it has fooled us, virtually all of us can't wait to see the end of him at our club.
ELLIOT IS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING.
(1) Not good enough on the field.
(2) A total arsehole off it.
He is a a good player snd a good man. If everyone was judged on their worst moments, nobody would be good, or competent.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Can we put this thread in the "Rugby League General", it has nothing to do with Bulldogs,

2. No fucking way, not even if Elliot paid out of his own pocket to play for us, not even if he was content with only 1 minute on the field, NO FUCKING WAY.

Idiot can fuck off far away from our club, no more dropped balls, no more stupid penalties, no more getting driven back while being tackled, no more missed/ineffective tackles from this wimp

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
1. Can we put this thread in the "Rugby League General", it has nothing to do with Bulldogs,

2. No fucking way, not even if Elliot paid out of his own pocket to play for us, not even if he was content with only 1 minute on the field, NO FUCKING WAY.

Idiot can fuck off far away from our club, no more dropped balls, no more stupid penalties, no more getting driven back while being tackled, no more missed/ineffective tackles from this wimp
So many anger issues, bro.

Elliott bleeds blue and white and the post is talking about potential canterbury recruitment decisions. This is a bulldogs related post 100 percent.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So many anger issues, bro.
the post is talking about potential canterbury recruitment decisions.
bwahaha!

Your threads would at least have some honesty if they were titled

“Everyone, let’s talk about me”

you could add some variety

“Everyone, look at me, look at me.”

and

“Notice me on the intdernet.”

You don’t fool the grown ups.

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
On ability alone NO. I cannot remember more than 1-2 games in his entire career that he has been close to being the best player on the field. However I can remember countless games when he has dropped the ball or given away penalties to contribute to our loss. Even if he cleaned up his off field behaviour he’s no better than an average first grader.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
bwahaha!

Your threads would at least have some honesty if they were titled

“Everyone, let’s talk about me”

you could add some variety

“Everyone, look at me, look at me.”

and

“Notice me on the intdernet.”

You don’t fool the grown ups.
It's not about me, it's about my King. I am but a loyal servant.

Stop trying to bully me, fam. This nut's shell is too hard for you to crack, Mr Ripley, believe it or not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
On ability alone NO. I cannot remember more than 1-2 games in his entire career that he has been close to being the best player on the field. However I can remember countless games when he has dropped the ball or given away penalties to contribute to our loss. Even if he cleaned up his off field behaviour he’s no better than an average first grader.
He is a star who has been stuck in a terrible team. Once he arrives vat the raiders, he will play origin within 2 years.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not about me, it's about my King. I am but a loyal servant.

Stop trying to bully me, fam. This nut's shell is too hard for you to crack, Mr Ripley, believe it or not.
Yeah yeah.

What I advise is if you post drunk, read it all back sober

or

If you post sober, read it all back drunk.

You’ll be surprised how much a dickhead you look.

And before you ask - Yes, been there done that.

So cop the tip.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey Ken Fam,

I've been thinking a lot about the whole Elliott fiasco and going over comments in various threads, it seems the major objection of many of you is that you think he was on too much coin. I say many, not all. I get that many of you are just hatters who need a target to lash out at in order to distract yourselves from your own personal problems. Life is hard, I get it. I won't riff any more on your various personal problems, except to say I hope you all find the love and contentment you so richly deserve.

From recent reports, it seems the King is close to signing with Canberra, but the Raiders seem to be capitalising on all the media confected outrage to seriously undercut him. Canberra have a proven track record of doing the wrong thing by players. Just look at them refusing to pick James to prevent him from activating his contract bonus.

My question is thus - if we could sign Elliott again tomorrow for 300k, would some of you reconsider your positions? I guess it is unlikely to happen. Elliott is a very principled man and convincing him to return and help out a club that did the dirty on him would be a difficult task. But i think if we could get a player of his pedigree back here for 300k it would be an absolute steal. If we are willing to pay 200k of his freight, we could easily offload Cotric to the Eels and make it happen.

So, what do you all think?

Civil and considered replies only, please. I know some of you are deeply unhappy, but I have no time or energy to be your personal punching bags.

Namaste.
All jokes aside, I hope the best for him. I hope he gets the help he needs and signs to a team that will continue to look out for him. He was good for us while he was with us In a very mediocre if not poor squad.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I hope the best for him. I hope he gets the help he needs and signs to a team that will continue to look out for him. He was good for us while he was with us In a very mediocre if not poor squad.
He'll be fine so long as he still gets to be shirtless on a regular basis

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
He is a star who has been stuck in a terrible team. Once he arrives vat the raiders, he will play origin within 2 years.
Ok I tried to put together a real response but your own response confirmed once and for all that you are an ignorant troll who just likes to bait people with your comments.

Your threads would be similar to someone asking for TRex to return as he was the King.

Utility half is just another version of Dave Holland and Nasheed but with only one trick up his sleeve. It’s just getting boring now.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok I tried to put together a real response but your own response confirmed once and for all that you are an ignorant troll who just likes to bait people with your comments.

Your threads would be similar to someone asking for TRex to return as he was the King.

Utility half is just another version of Dave Holland and Nasheed but with only one trick up his sleeve. It’s just getting boring now.
You can disagree with me without being rude, fam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Heart reacts, my friend. Heart reacts.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah yeah.

What I advise is if you post drunk, read it all back sober

or

If you post sober, read it all back drunk.

You’ll be surprised how much a dickhead you look.

And before you ask - Yes, been there done that.

So cop the tip.
I've read my posts, drunk, sober, high on paint fumes and upside down. I think I am an (almost) lone voice of rationality on this forum. But agree, or disagree, you are all my fam and I love each and every one of you. So please, heart reacts only. <3

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The response you get is the one you deserved buddy. No one to blame but yourself and don’t start thinking that we can’t see through the trolling
We deserve what we put out there in the universe and I put out positive energy. I am going to heart react your comment even though you have been less than kind to me..... because the world would be a better place if we were all nicer to one another. I have been guilty of the occasional sad or angry react myself.....but from now on, it's heart reacts only.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No expert of the game considers Elliott a "bog average" player. Former players and analysts universally acknowledge him as a player with talent and ability. He was never going to realise his potential in such a weak roster....especially so long as Barrett insisted in playing him out of position.
So why hasn't a team picked him up then?