Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken Fam,

I've been thinking a lot about the whole Elliott fiasco and going over comments in various threads, it seems the major objection of many of you is that you think he was on too much coin. I say many, not all. I get that many of you are just hatters who need a target to lash out at in order to distract yourselves from your own personal problems. Life is hard, I get it. I won't riff any more on your various personal problems, except to say I hope you all find the love and contentment you so richly deserve.

From recent reports, it seems the King is close to signing with Canberra, but the Raiders seem to be capitalising on all the media confected outrage to seriously undercut him. Canberra have a proven track record of doing the wrong thing by players. Just look at them refusing to pick James to prevent him from activating his contract bonus.

My question is thus - if we could sign Elliott again tomorrow for 300k, would some of you reconsider your positions? I guess it is unlikely to happen. Elliott is a very principled man and convincing him to return and help out a club that did the dirty on him would be a difficult task. But i think if we could get a player of his pedigree back here for 300k it would be an absolute steal. If we are willing to pay 200k of his freight, we could easily offload Cotric to the Eels and make it happen.

So, what do you all think?

Civil and considered replies only, please. I know some of you are deeply unhappy, but I have no time or energy to be your personal punching bags.

Namaste.
He's not worth all these threads and not worth 300K. Get over him. He's gone and never coming back

Getting rid of Cotric to bring back Adam Idiot would be one of the dumbest moves ever. The club sacked him because of him losing us big dollars in sponsors (not just overpaid) so no even on minimum wage he wouldn't be cost (sponsor) effective. He'd cost us millions.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's not worth all these threads and not worth 300K. Get over him. He's gone and never coming back

Getting rid of Cotric to bring back Adam Idiot would be one of the dumbest moves ever. The club sacked him because of him losing us big dollars in sponsors (not just overpaid) so no even on minimum wage he couldn't be cost / sponsor effective
Lol name one sponsor he cost us....and don't say Rashays because the clown who owns it wanted an out anyway and with all his anti COVID regulation shenanigans, he would do the club a lot more harm than good anyway. If Elliott cost us that sponsorship, the club should get down on its knees and thank him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol name one sponsor he cost us....and don't say Rashays because the clown who owns it wanted an out anyway and with all his anti COVID regulation shenanigans, he would do the club a lot more harm than good anyway. If Elliott cost us that sponsorship, the club should get down on its knees and thank him.
Yeah Lichaa's wife was down on her knees and look where it got her....a broken relationship and a broken family. I guess Tom Hanks was right stupid is as stupid does. And SmElliott is the KING OF STUPID!!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you please stop with the dumb posts you stupid ! Maybe you can slide into his dms

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken Fam,

I've been thinking a lot about the whole Elliott fiasco and going over comments in various threads, it seems the major objection of many of you is that you think he was on too much coin. I say many, not all. I get that many of you are just hatters who need a target to lash out at in order to distract yourselves from your own personal problems. Life is hard, I get it. I won't riff any more on your various personal problems, except to say I hope you all find the love and contentment you so richly deserve.

From recent reports, it seems the King is close to signing with Canberra, but the Raiders seem to be capitalising on all the media confected outrage to seriously undercut him. Canberra have a proven track record of doing the wrong thing by players. Just look at them refusing to pick James to prevent him from activating his contract bonus.

My question is thus - if we could sign Elliott again tomorrow for 300k, would some of you reconsider your positions? I guess it is unlikely to happen. Elliott is a very principled man and convincing him to return and help out a club that did the dirty on him would be a difficult task. But i think if we could get a player of his pedigree back here for 300k it would be an absolute steal. If we are willing to pay 200k of his freight, we could easily offload Cotric to the Eels and make it happen.

Civil and considered replies only, please. I know some of you are deeply unhappy, but I have no time or energy to be your personal punching bags.

Namaste.
Elliot Snr, you can stop posting threads about your son. The fact is he's worth points to the opposition every time he takes the field.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh come on, fam. Steve Folkes had some absolute ratbags in his powerhouse sides of the 2000s. Big Willie, SBW and Reni made Elliott look like a choirboy.
But those guys had talent .. Idiot does not ..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From recent reports, it seems the King is close to signing with Canberra, but the Raiders seem to be capitalising on all the media confected outrage to seriously undercut him.
If SEN are on the money its for roughly $200k and with multiple get out clauses in the clubs favour if brainyack fucks up even once..

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken Fam,

Namaste.
Screenshot_20211007-171634_Facebook.jpg

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take him back? Yeah back to Bega so he can get a job in the Cheese factory. Maybe he could handle making the holes in the swiss block

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Truth is SmElliott was dead weight as a footballer, too many errors too many fuckups with very little return for value and a trouble magnet off the field. Getting rid of this poser was the best thing the club did. It is no coincidence that the moment Adam was stood down the team played better than they had all season.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truth is SmElliott was dead weight as a footballer, too many errors too many fuckups with very little return for value and a trouble magnet off the field. Getting rid of this poser was the best thing the club did. It is no coincidence that the moment Adam was stood down the team played better than they had all season.
SSSHHHHHHHHH
@utility half hasn't rralized this yet