Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On a brighter note klemmer was NSW best forward by a fucking mile
Frizell was for sure. He was inspirational on a badly beaten side.

But Klemmer did at least give full effort unlike most of the rest of the team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did Josh Jackson get man of the match last night by the way?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Frizell was for sure. He was inspirational on a badly beaten side.

But Klemmer did at least give full effort unlike most of the rest of the team.
Yeah I agree frizele was good but he was container by our defence ,Klein had more penetration and post contact meters than any other nsw forward for the minutes he was on nsw never threatened qlds defence up the middle until klemmer came on

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always disliked Woods and now he's settled in his big new contract he has no motivation do do well.

He's getting paid, winning a premiership would be nice but fuck it, whats the rush?

His attitude on NRL360 and on the field are a joke, lazy, joking etc. You don't see champion players like that I.e. Cam smith.

Hasler and all you muppets on here who were celebrating signing him are a joke, we have sucked for so long you guys have no idea how to pick a winner.

Klemmer is a clown but on the field he is a machine, he is 10x the player Woods is.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You're being a bit hard on him. He was probably the best prop on the ground tonight. What I don't understand is that he only got 38 mins in total. Game was gone by the time he came back on. He was certainly more effective than Napa and Fifita. Actually if you look at all the tries tonight they were pretty much fall over the line type tries due to the soft surface. That wouldn't have helped much either.
I agree, he's copping it for the sake of a cheap insult. Yes, I think our money should have gone towards securing Teddy instead and giving him an offer he couldn't refuse, but, nonetheless, Woods is an astute signing. Has been one of NSW's best in this series and he tore us a new one when we lost to the Tigs shortly after we announced his signing.

For the life of me, I don't know why we didn't go for quality players that can fill a spine spot... after the dust settled, we only purchased a genuine 7 (Foran) who is prone to injury.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Terrible excuse for what? The fact anyone is even comparing a forward who starts and one off the bench is dumb.
It's a terrible excuse fullstop. Woods was fucking shit, Klemmer was much better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer played longer and swung momentum for the blues
Klemmer also played straight after half time
Mate I'm not saying Woods was better than Klem... I'm saying its very difficult to compare when one starts the match and the other comes off the bench. The fact everyone is saying Woods is shit is bit harsh considering NSW was completely dominated.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Says the bloke that thinks Woods was better.
What are u talking about u muppet? Not once did i say that and I am clearly saying you cant compare the two because they played at different times...BUT If u really do want to compare go check out the stats, Woods beats Klemmer in every department and he started against unfatigued players.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree serpent is taking the piss. Foran has had some outstanding games for the warriors. Bloke wishes he had him not Moses ffs

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woods plodded, but so did most of the nsw team (incl slow poke brett morris). Hard to judge.
Brett Saved 2 tries but, had limited opportunities unfortunately however, no mistakes! Klemmer was the best in the NSW team by far according to the stats on the NRL APP.
Did you listen to the game on radio or something did you?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What are u talking about u muppet? Not once did i say that and I am clearly saying you cant compare the two because they played at different times...BUT If u really do want to compare go check out the stats, Woods beats Klemmer in every department and he started against unfatigued players.
You shouldn't post when drunk tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brett Saved 2 tries but, had limited opportunities unfortunately however, no mistakes! Klemmer was the best in the NSW team by far according to the stats on the NRL APP.
Did you listen to the game on radio or something did you?
Morris is dead average these days. He's lost his lightening pace and he doesn't have anything else to fall back on other than his experience. His dh runs are also poor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nice... Good to see you don't act like a child when your wrong.
I'm clearly not wrong, Woods was shithouse and Klemmer was much better. Don't even need to look at the stats to know that, yet when i look at the stats it still tells me Klemmer was much better even though you claim otherwise lol.

It's actually laughable that you think Woods was good last night.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What were the three Dogs players and Woods' stats last out of interest?

All channel nine ever show is useless rubbish like heart rate monitors and distance travelled etc. Nevermind telling us actual football statistics!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm clearly not wrong, Woods was shithouse and Klemmer was much better. Don't even need to look at the stats to know that, yet when i look at the stats it still tells me Klemmer was much better even though you claim otherwise lol.

It's actually laughable that you think Woods was good last night.
Whatever you say champion... Your clearly not concentrating on this conversation to know why I said your wrong.

But no your right Woods was shithouse... 158 metres 17 runs 27 tackles 57 mins
Klemmer was the best...157metres 16 runs 23 tackles 58mins

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whatever you say champion... Your clearly not concentrating on this conversation to know why I said your wrong.

But no your right Woods was shithouse... 158 metres 17 runs 27 tackles 57 mins
Klemmer was the best...157metres 16 runs 23 tackles 58mins
Omg did you just make up some stats? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.