Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't want to point out people in nsw as we are just a joke of a team... but is anyone else worried about signing this tall lazy prick? Yes his got a motor bla bla bla but his nothing better then what we have. His tall, slow and has 1 good game from 10.... I hope I eat my words next year but why can I see this being another trex signing with so called so much potential and not delivering?

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh we were calling him hairy Tollman - he could go either way

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh we were calling him hairy Tollman - he could go either way
An absolute insult to Tolman who is a plodder but works hard and has a huge motor. Woods is lazy and seems to get picked because he is seen to be a "character", at least after tonight he should never be picked for NSW again.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol - don't worry we get to see 3 more years of Tollman on the 4th maybe 300 more times

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You're being a bit hard on him. He was probably the best prop on the ground tonight. What I don't understand is that he only got 38 mins in total. Game was gone by the time he came back on. He was certainly more effective than Napa and Fifita. Actually if you look at all the tries tonight they were pretty much fall over the line type tries due to the soft surface. That wouldn't have helped much either.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please. With Laurie at the helm and calling the shots, ill forgive him. He certainly was not that bad. The dopes around him were worse. We definitely dodged the Teddy bear bullet.

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're being a bit hard on him. He was probably the best prop on the ground tonight. What I don't understand is that he only got 38 mins in total. Game was gone by the time he came back on. He was certainly more effective than Napa and Fifita. Actually if you look at all the tries tonight they were pretty much fall over the line type tries due to the soft surface. That wouldn't have helped much either.
Klemmer shit all over him.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To those thinking Woods and Foran are going to fix our problems next year think again.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not worried at all. I reckon he'll fit in nicely.

Reactions: DT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He still makes a few metres and looks likely of an offload whilst putting in such minimal effort.... wish the **** would just run hard and have a crack for once...

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly im not saying this to wind you guys up because ive always disliked the bearded lady but he was a disgrace tonight.
He was walking around in back play like it was a club game that meant nothing.
Zero grit or hunger, zero purpose in his runs, he is the definition of a show pony, Timmy Mannah would have played with 3 times much heart and purpose and im no fan of mannah.

Him and Foran will destroy you guys.

We are paying $170k for Nathan Brown who offers arguably a lot more than the bearded lady.

Foran will due to injury, personal dramas and mental issues wont get on the park enough to make a difference and when he does he is a shadow of the player he was.
He will not allow you to get any rythme going in the halves because hes in and out like a tampon.

There is no way imo Foran will finish his contract with you guys, i doubt very much he will last a season.

With Woods taking up a huge chunk of the cap and foran i truly think its going to be very hard times ahead for the dogs, id be shocked if you make the 8 with Foran anywhere near the club, he WILL let you down, its only a matter of when.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Best prop on ground?

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly im not saying this to wind you guys up because ive always disliked the bearded lady but he was a disgrace tonight.
He was walking around in back play like it was a club game that meant nothing.
Zero grit or hunger, zero purpose in his runs, he is the definition of a show pony, Timmy Mannah would have played with 3 times much heart and purpose and im no fan of mannah.

Him and Foran will destroy you guys.

We are paying $170k for Nathan Brown who offers arguably a lot more than the bearded lady.

Foran will due to injury, personal dramas and mental issues wont get on the park enough to make a difference and when he does he is a shadow of the player he was.
He will not allow you to get any rythme going in the halves because hes in and out like a tampon.

There is no way imo Foran will finish his contract with you guys, i doubt very much he will last a season.

With Woods taking up a huge chunk of the cap and foran i truly think its going to be very hard times ahead for the dogs, id be shocked if you make the 8 with Foran anywhere near the club, he WILL let you down, its only a matter of when.
Foran is shit.

Of all the young, hungry and quick players which were available we end up with Foran and a another fucken prop

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To me, Woods is basically a fit Kasiano. He can turn the game and win it, or he can shut off and be boring. But at least he's actually fit.

Still think he needs to pull his head in though to make him consistently good.

NickT

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No where near best prop. Wallace and Napa killed him. McGuire was great.
Woods was poor. Very poor.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No where near best prop. Wallace and Napa killed him. McGuire was great.
Woods was poor. Very poor.
Agreed in part. Woods wasn't great tonight. He was good and had some great runs but not great. Klemmer was much better than him.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran is shit.

Of all the young, hungry and quick players which were available we end up with Foran and a another fucken prop
Wayne after having him at Parra and being very aware of a few things he was up to behind the scenes, he will be your worst nightmare, on his best day he can be very good but those days are over, hes heavily medicated and stated that, got chronic long term injuries, massive personal and mental dramas, substance issues, gambling issues, seriously there is nothing surer than he will be your biggest nightmare.
Just have a look at him at the warriors, useless.
I was so excited when he came to parra, i was pushing for him to be sacked half way into the season, hes beyond a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.