Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well if the Tiges can't fit him in he might be stuck here.
I think he should of been interchanged better on Sunday, this guy needs counseling too.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a Tigers supporter and I assure that 90% of Tigers supporters do not want him back. He burnt his bridges last year when he shamed the Tigers in public while being the captain of the club. A lot of fans wouldn't take him back for free. We already have Packer, Twal and Matulino. Packer and Matulino are on about 1.1 mill together. We cant afford another prop over 400k. We need a fullback, centre, 2nd rower and a cheap talented front rower.
Cuz, surely you have a refund policy, at least 12 months? We bought a product that just isn't what was promised. Basically you screwed us. We are within our rights to return it for a refund. We will do the same if someone returned a Kebab but bro no one returns our Kebabs, I promise!

Actually, us Dogs fans as you know are very easy to work with Habibi so I'll tell you what champ, you can have him back for free.
On top of that and because we never screw anyone when we wheel and deal we will freight him down the M5 and bring him down in our Datsun 200b.

Btw, Mbye is now your problem. All the best bro..yalla! go the Wests Bulldogs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Cuz, surely you have a refund policy, at least 12 months? We bought a product that just isn't what was promised. Basically you screwed us. We are within our rights to return it for a refund. We will do the same if someone returned a Kebab but bro no one returns our Kebabs, I promise!

Actually, us Dogs fans as you know are very easy to work with Habibi so I'll tell you what champ, you can have him back for free.
On top of that and because we never screw anyone when we wheel and deal we will freight him down the M5 and bring him down in our Datsun 200b.

*Not an official club statement.

All you knee jerk reactionaries offering to hand players back to their old clubs for free are a little cracked :P

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not? Even as a utility... If it means to get rid of Woods and bring back our grub im all for it. Each to there own I guess but the guy bleeds blue and white and you can tell he will come back in a heart beat
Woods on $800k with us. Reynolds on $900k with WT. It makes our cap position worse.

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Woods can't even play the ball correctly & all his effort seems to go into trying to milk dumb penalties, which he isn't much chop at either.. Just run hard as fuck and play the ball using your foot!! Not really that hard is it?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie The Lurker rears his ugly head again.

Woods's biggest issue is that he needs to learn his teammates. He played so long at the Tigers that he knew blokes like Tedesco, Brooks, etc were always around him for an offload.

These days he's trying to offload but has no support. Similar thing is causing problems for Forans game.

It's like we have talented players but there is zero link between them.
His Biggest problem his heart is elsewhere
The bloke tried to fit in by having a hairdo like Realene knowing we already miss her...It backfired :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His Biggest problem his heart is elsewhere
The bloke tried to fit in by having a hairdo like Realene knowing we already miss her...It backfired :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lolllll

Not sure where his heart is tbh. He doesn’t really scramble and show commitment eg NSW last series

WestMan34

Waterboy
Reaction score

Thanks. I'm not entirely sold on Mbye either. He has potential upside for sure so we'll see. He's only had Des hasler and Dean pay as coaches so I'm not going to judge until he gets a decent coach to work with him.

Haha We didn't screw you. You already had plenty of forwards. You needed a rep fullback and another half to compliment foran. No idea why you got Woods.

Don't sweat it. 2 years ago we were paying about 4-5 players to play elsewhere. We were paying overs for 4 players that stuffed up our depth. Our front office was a joke too. Now I can say our front office is improving out of sight. We kept brooks for 100,000 less in his comtract and Curtis sironen is the only player were paying out of our cap(100-150000).

2020 you should be good to go again for the top 8.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds is on 750k
I remembered a figure of $900k also.
That’s why I was happy for him to go. He went for money not because we didn’t make him an offer.

by David Riccio, The Daily Telegraph
26th Apr 2017 11:20 AM

OFF-CONTRACT Bulldogs favourite Josh Reynolds has agreed to join the Wests Tigers on a massive four-year deal.

The former State of Origin player told Bulldogs officials yesterday of his decision to join the Tigers before revealing the move to his teammates today.

The deal is believed to be worth up to $900,000 a year and includes a car.

WestMan34

Waterboy
Reaction score
I remembered a figure of $900k also.
That’s why I was happy for him to go. He went for money not because we didn’t make him an offer.

by David Riccio, The Daily Telegraph
26th Apr 2017 11:20 AM

OFF-CONTRACT Bulldogs favourite Josh Reynolds has agreed to join the Wests Tigers on a massive four-year deal.

The former State of Origin player told Bulldogs officials yesterday of his decision to join the Tigers before revealing the move to his teammates today.

The deal is believed to be worth up to $900,000 a year and includes a car.
I know I think the car was involved. But It was 750k. 3 mill over 4 ywaes. Which is about a mill too much.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Won't happen. The Board have already said they won't be paying for any players to play at another club. If Woods leaves (I hope he does), it will only be if another club agrees to cover any amounts he was going to earn with us.
They lied .. we will pay for Mbye and Woods to play elsewhere, all the while depleting our our cap.

Dogs are a fucking charity case.. waste our cap paying for players to play against us.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They lied .. we will pay for Mbye and Woods to play elsewhere, all the while depleting our our cap.

Dogs are a fucking charity case.. waste our cap paying for players to play against us.
I can tell you this much...The dogs will pay MAXIMUM %15 of any players contract wanting to leave.
They are prepared to built the team around Klemmer and Jackson...
In my opinion Haslers mercenaries have 3 options
1. Stay and preform admirably
2. Play bad and rot in reserves
3. find a club and f..k off at barely or at no cost to our club you overpaid wimps !!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes please, fuck him off.

Mbye AND Woods gone? That would free up atleast 1-1.2 mil in the cap. Sign me the fuck up for that. Bring in Lewis, drop Mbye (officially signed to tigs).

Fuck the rest of this season, next year is looking bright already with 2 over paid players shown the door. So fucking keen.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can tell you this much...The dogs will pay MAXIMUM %15 of any players contract wanting to leave.
They are prepared to built the team around Klemmer and Jackson...
In my opinion Haslers mercenaries have 3 options
1. Stay and preform admirably
2. Play bad and rot in reserves
3. find a club and f..k off at barely or at no cost to our club you overpaid wimps !!!
Yep I love how Pay said he will build the club around Klemmer and Jackson, that alone gives me confidence. Cant wait to see what we do when our overpaid players (Mbye/Woods, one day foran) ease off the cap.

Love the term "haslers mercenaries" btw.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad he is gone.
He is not a winner. Hasnt developed at all.
Put Hoppa at FB, bring someone from ISP to play centre and sign Todd Carney at 5/8 for cheap.
Carney plays naturally on the right and Foran can go back to his natural position on the left.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good chance that big Klem will follow Woodsy if he does depart, Klem did consider the offer from WT a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.