Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye has great skill and fantastic natural attributes, but he is lazy has not evolved at all and often looks disinterested.. Maybe someone will get the best out of him eventually ??? but how much time and money are we willing to spend on him ??

The right call was made right now, regardless of what happens in the future..
Yes good riddance,had done nothing for the club,and his Hasler clause,instead of Moses,let’s call him maybe mbye,

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s not indefensible. You’re just acting like a clown. You’re in good company, though.
Again...you choose to attack me and all I'm doing is expressing my opinion
It's a waste of time conversing with you Moses

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Again...you choose to attack me and all I'm doing is expressing my opinion
It's a waste of time conversing with you Moses
So why reply then? If talking to me is a waste of time, go talk to someone else Mr Sensitive. :P

C-Dawg

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know Woods’ family and I can tell you right now that he wants to go back to the Tigers because he’s very upset at how Dogs fans (especially on the Kennel) dissed his new hairstyle early this year. He was so upset he almost didn’t play that week.

Dean Pay and Jacko were also a deciding factor in his decision. They gave him an ultimatum cut the hair or fk off. Pay gave him a spray at training and it was something along the lines of “you’d be hung for a do like that in Dubbo mate. You look like Dora you dickhead! Cut it!!” Woods replied something about “2040 for life mother fucker” and Pay slapped him. He cried and ran off into the sheds.

Please don’t ask for my source. I will not reveal it. And no PMs either!

Thank you
Hehehe, that's frigen hilarious.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As much of anti-woods person I am I do believe we are better to keep him than pay for him to play elsewhere. He is all about hitting the line attracting 3 defenders and offloading. We lack the team to work with his style he is one of the best props in the game if used correctly. Get a young full back with pace following him and you will see tried coming and metres gained.

He just looks lazy but the numbers don’t lie and he is still giving up the ball to easily with soft penalties. Mbye is not a support player get one and Wood’s worth sky rockets.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course we will.....this place is a ship of fools....we will regret it.....just a matter of how long until people who are celebrating now turn on the club and blame it for this approach.
The Club has become a huge joke. What a shame there is no legal recourse on those who inflicted so much damage to our Cap and our Players...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Club has become a huge joke. What a shame there is no legal recourse on those who inflicted so much damage to our Cap and our Players...
And one of the wreckers actually has recourse against us. Funny world, eh?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate this board is slowly showing its colours.
Won't happen. The Board have already said they won't be paying for any players to play at another club. If Woods leaves (I hope he does), it will only be if another club agrees to cover any amounts he was going to earn with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.