Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Aaron Woods has told close mates he wants to return to Wests Tigers next year as his rich four-year, $3 million deal with the Bulldogs is in danger of falling apart.

Just a day after playing against his old club for the first time, Woods is a chance of getting a deal back at Leichhardt.

But there are problems - when Woods quit the Tigers last season, the Tigers spent big, signing Kiwi Test props Russell Packer and Ben Matulino.

Under the salary cap, it will be hard for the Tigers to have three props on huge money - although the Bulldogs may have to pay some of Woods’ deal.

And the Tigers are about to sign Woods’ Bulldogs team-mate Moses Mbye on a lucrative contract for 2019.

The deeply-backended contract Des Hasler and former CEO Raelene Castle put several big-name Bulldogs stars on has led to the current problems, and it’s lean times ahead for the Doggies as a result.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Woods’ heart has never been in it since he walked in the door I highly doubt he will go back to the Tigers though. If Pay gets rid of Woods he gets a pass mark regardless of the on feild stuff for clearing out pea hearts in Mbye and Woods.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, loser.
If the tosser wants to go, then Tigers need to pay 90% of his contract.
Nah mate if he wants to leave they take all of it or he accepts less money from them to return. Becomes a win for us.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol finally the faggot realises he ain’t no bulldog. This was a worse buy than fkn tony Williams. And still can’t believe graham was let go for him, I mean ok let graham go but sign someone that is better than graham not fkn worse, it’s like we did that with signing pay as coach as well

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I know Woods’ family and I can tell you right now that he wants to go back to the Tigers because he’s very upset at how Dogs fans (especially on the Kennel) dissed his new hairstyle early this year. He was so upset he almost didn’t play that week.

Dean Pay and Jacko were also a deciding factor in his decision. They gave him an ultimatum cut the hair or fk off. Pay gave him a spray at training and it was something along the lines of “you’d be hung for a do like that in Dubbo mate. You look like Dora you dickhead! Cut it!!” Woods replied something about “2040 for life mother fucker” and Pay slapped him. He cried and ran off into the sheds.

Please don’t ask for my source. I will not reveal it. And no PMs either!

Thank you

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Woods’ family and I can tell you right now that he wants to go back to the Tigers because he’s very upset at how Dogs fans (especially on the Kennel) dissed his new hairstyle early this year. He was so upset he almost didn’t play that week.

Dean Pay and Jacko were also a deciding factor in his decision. They gave him an ultimatum cut the hair or fk off. Pay gave him a spray at training and it was something along the lines of “you’d be hung for a do like that in Dubbo mate. You look like Dora you dickhead! Cut it!!” Woods replied something about “2040 for life mother fucker” and Pay slapped him. He cried and ran off into the sheds.

Thank you
Hahahaha if this is true then it's gold

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Thank you
Then he is less of a man and a bigger bitch than I thought.

FMD a banana peel is thicker than his skin.

He will NEVER be a Bulldog.

PS I will never bag Pay again lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is my way of dealing with these OVERPAID WIMPS
It's Time the Bulldogs stood firm
Any player isn't happy at the dogs and wouldn't perform admirably , can leave at no cost to the club...
Otherwise LET THE WIMPS ROT IN RESERVE GRADE !!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you
Please stop this...you have people believing you. [emoji23]

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is my way of dealing with these OVERPAID WIMPS
It's Time the Bulldogs stood firm
Any player isn't happy at the dogs and wouldn't perform admirably , can leave at no cost to the club...
Otherwise LET THE WIMPS ROT IN RESERVE GRADE !!!
The problem is that its the easy way out for them look at Eastwood for an example just chilling in reserve grade and collecting $800k this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.