Woods Mbye leading the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dean Ritchie The Lurker rears his ugly head again.

Woods's biggest issue is that he needs to learn his teammates. He played so long at the Tigers that he knew blokes like Tedesco, Brooks, etc were always around him for an offload.

These days he's trying to offload but has no support. Similar thing is causing problems for Forans game.

It's like we have talented players but there is zero link between them.
Woods biggest issue is that he has a heart the size of a pea

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might get crucified here but renoylds is not really needed at West’s and Woods wants to go back... why not swap the players over and be done with it. I’m sure both would agree to that
Yeh I agree.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miss his enthusiasm... as they say you don’t know what you lost till you lose it... his done a lot of dumb things but he has Also won us a lot of games just by non stop trying which is a lot more then what we have atm
I don’t actually care too much, I just want woods out. I’d trade for a brick layer if we could cause he would run faster and harder.

We cannot allow for this imposter of a football player in our team.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** can go !
When the quality players aren't there, the only thing that wins you games is attitude.
Neither of these ***** give a fuck.
100% the mental game is the biggest asset to every part of life including hard work!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Aaron Woods has told close mates he wants to return to Wests Tigers next year as his rich four-year, $3 million deal with the Bulldogs is in danger of falling apart.

Just a day after playing against his old club for the first time, Woods is a chance of getting a deal back at Leichhardt.

But there are problems - when Woods quit the Tigers last season, the Tigers spent big, signing Kiwi Test props Russell Packer and Ben Matulino.

Under the salary cap, it will be hard for the Tigers to have three props on huge money - although the Bulldogs may have to pay some of Woods’ deal.

And the Tigers are about to sign Woods’ Bulldogs team-mate Moses Mbye on a lucrative contract for 2019.

The deeply-backended contract Des Hasler and former CEO Raelene Castle put several big-name Bulldogs stars on has led to the current problems, and it’s lean times ahead for the Doggies as a result.
Won't happen. The Board have already said they won't be paying for any players to play at another club. If Woods leaves (I hope he does), it will only be if another club agrees to cover any amounts he was going to earn with us.

WestMan34

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am a Tigers supporter and I assure that 90% of Tigers supporters do not want him back. He burnt his bridges last year when he shamed the Tigers in public while being the captain of the club. A lot of fans wouldn't take him back for free. We already have Packer, Twal and Matulino. Packer and Matulino are on about 1.1 mill together. We cant afford another prop over 400k. We need a fullback, centre, 2nd rower and a cheap talented front rower.

WestMan34

Waterboy
Reaction score
Won't happen. The Board have already said they won't be paying for any players to play at another club. If Woods leaves (I hope he does), it will only be if another club agrees to cover any amounts he was going to earn with us.
who is going to pay 800k for him? Bulldogs are going to have to pay some freight for him. Even if its too newcastle.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
who is going to pay 800k for him? Bulldogs are going to have to pay some freight for him. Even if its too newcastle.
I might be wrong here, but I believe the club will simply say to other clubs - if you aren't willing to pay the full $800k a season, then he's going nowhere.

WestMan34

Waterboy
Reaction score
I might be wrong here, but I believe the club will simply say to other clubs - if you aren't willing to pay the full $800k a season, then he's going nowhere.
Exactly.. So you will be paying 800k for the next 4 years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Might get crucified here but renoylds is not really needed at West’s and Woods wants to go back... why not swap the players over and be done with it. I’m sure both would agree to that
No.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice to see Mbye leading in one area.....wish the same could be said for Foran, am I right, @Indiandog ? I'll admit he was shocking on Sunday and is all but gone, but he still has talent and a lot more upside than our busted arse halfback. Pity we can't find any takers to relieve us of our biggest liability. Foran reminds me of the knight who keeps losing limbs in Monty Python and the Holy Grail but still insists on continuing to fight. "It's just a flesh wound." Yeah, whatever you say, hobbles.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why not? Even as a utility... If it means to get rid of Woods and bring back our grub im all for it. Each to there own I guess but the guy bleeds blue and white and you can tell he will come back in a heart beat
No. Not required.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not that bad
Pay has to instruct players to support him when he runs
Actually makes good meters and has the ball free ready for an off load
Attracts at least 2/3 defenders
Look at Terry Lamb in the old days,always in support
Must support the lead runner

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t actually care too much, I just want woods out. I’d trade for a brick layer if we could cause he would run faster and harder.

We cannot allow for this imposter of a football player in our team.
You mean someone like Fred Briggs? Because if so, we’re better off with Woods

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Martin is playing well but I go after Jayden Sua from the broncos his off contract instead. Use a bit of Mbyes money to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.