Who’s better? A home owner from Mt Druitt or a renter from Coogee?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

one could argue that a renter from Coogee is a pretender, wants to rub shoulders with the well-to-do but has empty pockets. A fake it until you make it outlook. Is a home owner from Mt Druitt more legit? Sure he or she has to watch out for the many villains and thieves but they own a tangible appreciating asset home that they can afford.

when they are older and standing before their kids / magistrate and asked “what do you have to show for yourself”, the home owner from Mt Druitt can show something tangible whilst the renter from Coogee has a pair of empty hands with dust and sea shells.

who is the better quality person?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus if the people from Coogee find out that the renter is a renter, they definitely won’t offer them a seat at the table.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I climbed Mt Druitt once. Heaps of “ice” at the top if you know what I mean.
the same question could be asked what’s better a renter from Mt Druitt vs a home owner of Coober Pedy

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this before or after the owner of the Mt. Druitt house sells it and spends all of the money on crystal meth?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness MT Druitt has cleaned up its act over recent years. No more old mattresses out on the street or burnt out cars to be seen. I think areas like claymore and Airds near Campbelltown have all the burnt cars and mattresses these days

the renter from Coogee would say they never see old mattresses out on the street at Coogee

Last edited:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What if the home owner from Mounty County built a granny flat on their property and rented it out making a passive income?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all fairness MT Druitt has cleaned up its act over recent years. No more old mattresses out on the street or burnt out cars to be seen. I think areas like claymore and Airds near Campbelltown have all the burnt cars and mattresses these days

the renter from Coogee would say they never see old mattresses out on the street at Coogee
Welcome back boost

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One is the same. Surely homeowner doesn’t wanna live there and rents it out, himself then renting in Coogee.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

They actually years ago got the worst of the worst housos out of the druitt and shipped them to minti airds claymore etc.
F**k living anywhere near them shitholes, all of them.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They actually years ago got the worst of the worst housos out of the druitt and shipped them to minti airds claymore etc.
F**k living anywhere near them shitholes, all of them.
Not so much these days mate they have knocked down majority of the houso’s and developed new estates Airds- Newbrook , Claymore- Hillcroft.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to date a renter from Coogee and had have dated a girl from Bidwell.
Tbh I cannot tell the difference?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd rather own a shack on the beach in Cancun than a mansion in Australia.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
it’s all about lifestyle. Walking to the beach any day

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

one could argue that a renter from Coogee is a pretender, wants to rub shoulders with the well-to-do but has empty pockets. A fake it until you make it outlook. Is a home owner from Mt Druitt more legit? Sure he or she has to watch out for the many villains and thieves but they own a tangible appreciating asset home that they can afford.

when they are older and standing before their kids / magistrate and asked “what do you have to show for yourself”, the home owner from Mt Druitt can show something tangible whilst the renter from Coogee has a pair of empty hands with dust and sea shells.

who is the better quality person?
You aint renting anything in Coogee with empty pockets.

Who is better is a wrong question. Is it who is richer? Richer isnt a better person anyway. Known rich ppl who were idiots who got lucky or inherited money, who were otherwise useless

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The funny thing is, as long as the home is not destroyed by tenants, the home in Mt Druitt could be worth a bit in 5-10 years.. anywhere reasonably close to the city is only going to improve as it gets more expensive to live in the inner city suburbs.