Who’s better? A home owner from Mt Druitt or a renter from Coogee?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to date a renter from Coogee and had have dated a girl from Bidwell.
Tbh I cannot tell the difference?
did the girl from Bidwell rent or own?

one thing I’m concerned about is the new western Sydney airport. Which flight paths will the planes drop their load of poop? Over which suburb?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who’s better? A home owner from Mt Druitt or a renter from Coogee?

one could argue that a renter from Coogee is a pretender, wants to rub shoulders with the well-to-do but has empty pockets. A fake it until you make it outlook. Is a home owner from Mt Druitt more legit? Sure he or she has to watch out for the many villains and thieves but they own a tangible appreciating asset home that they can afford.

when they are older and standing before their kids / magistrate and asked “what do you have to show for yourself”, the home owner from Mt Druitt can show something tangible whilst the renter from Coogee has a pair of empty hands with dust and sea shells.

who is the better quality person?
Tough question. You would think that someone renting in Coogee has some serious coin as the rental price there could well and truly be near the thousands (per week). Mt Druitt isn't much on the eye but I reckon a decent house there could hit the million, so it depends on what you're after more, a half-decent home or a person with a good job.

Bricks and mortar.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough question. You would think that someone renting in Coogee has some serious coin as the rental properties there would week could well and truly be near the thousands (per week). Mt Druitt isn't much on the eye but I reckon a decent house there could hit the million, so it depends on what you're after more, a half-decent home or a person with a good job.

Bricks and mortar.
it’s hard for the women of Coogee to ever settle down and properly commit as there is always a monkey on their back!

@Blue_boost in reply to your last, the Biddy woman is a houso but unlike so many others in Mt Druitt she actually knows what a dad is!

Wahesh

Reaction score
As a side note @Blue_boost don't you EVER leave us again like that. This place was as boring as bat shit without you around :(

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it’s hard for the women of Coogee to ever settle down and properly commit as there is always a monkey on their back!

@Blue_boost in reply to your last, the Biddy woman is a houso but unlike so many others in Mt Druitt she actually knows what a dad is!
As a side note @Blue_boost don't you EVER leave us again like that. This place was as boring as bat shit without you around :(
I didn’t leave on purpose, I’ll declare my reasons in another thread I’ll start soon. It will infuriate many on here and show how disgraceful society has become.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I didn’t leave on purpose, I’ll declare my reasons in another thread I’ll start soon. It will infuriate many on here and show how disgraceful society has become.
Listen... if anyone dares give you a hard time, please send them my way. I'll be more than happy to rough 'em up for ya and teach them a valuable lesson as to what the ramifications are if you mess with the boost!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen... if anyone dares give you a hard time, please send them my way. I'll be more than happy to rough 'em up for ya and teach them a valuable lesson as to what the ramifications are if you mess with the boost!
appreciate that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does Mt Druitt still have the water works?
Gotta be Coogee with that mad pub you hear about

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tough question. There’s a case for both in some instances.. the Mt Druitt home owner could be a savvy young first home owner who’s done themselves a favour and got themselves into the property market within the last few years or so. On the other hand the Coogee renter is lifestyle focussed and most likely benefiting in that regard. On the flip side, the Coogee renter could be floundering financially with a huge chunk of their income going to rental payments.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again with the blue posts !! Lol.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Who is better out of someone who mounts a Druitt or rents a coogee? that's the real question here

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
Being a rent cuck is pure humiliation. If you aren't willing to defend your property from One Four hoods and the odd junkie, can you even call yourself King of your Castle?

I've never locked my house at night. Car keys sit jingling. Just begging for it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being a rent cuck is pure humiliation. If you aren't willing to defend your property from One Four hoods and the odd junkie, can you even call yourself King of your Castle?

I've never locked my house at night. Car keys sit jingling. Just begging for it.
I have a 2 part question...

1. What car you drive?

2. If it's a nice car, what's you're address ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My grandfather taught me being a homeowner means jackshit.
Because one day you’re going to die and a bunch of Greeks who think they’re Yugoslavs (Macedonian)? will buy it and turn it into a dump!

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My grandfather taught me being a homeowner means jackshit.
Because one day you’re going to die and a bunch of Greeks who think they’re Yugoslavs (Macedonian)? will buy it and turn it into a dump!
Greeks are Greeks. It’s the northern macedonians who don’t know if they are Bulgarians, Yugoslavs or Albanians. Get your facts straight.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holden Captiva, I dunno cars but it's mint. Also I know you're joking, but I'm not lol
Ahh the old Holden craptiva. The second worst car ever created, only just falling behind the Holden cruze.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Greeks are Greeks. It’s the northern macedonians who don’t know if they are Bulgarians, Yugoslavs or Albanians. Get your facts straight.
I don’t give a shit. I just don’t like Macedonians!
They should change their flag to a leg less Macedonian man with his head up his own ass!