Who’s better? A home owner from Mt Druitt or a renter from Coogee?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends what zoning old mate in Mt druitt sitting on..some of those 900sqm r4 ex houso places are worth a fucking mint now

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Depends what zoning old mate in Mt druitt sitting on..some of those 900sqm r4 ex houso places are worth a fucking mint now
A lot of places in Sydney are a million dollars regardless of the state of the house. If it's got good land, you could be a millionaire without even knowing it. Let's say it's 15-20 metre frontage, or 500m squared, people could build a nice house on it and pay top dollar for the land.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coogee woman pays $50 to have a spider removed, in Mt Druitt the woman would have taken her thong off and dealt with it herself.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Coogee woman pays $50 to have a spider removed, in Mt Druitt the woman would have taken her thong off and dealt with it herself.
my ex from Bidwell is a massive arachnophobic so obviously that means she has a massive fear of spiders.
I’m not scared of spiders, I like having more spiders around.
Usually they’re native to Australia anyway and they keep cockroaches and mosquitoes away!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you Greek?
He’s probably Greek? Well being Croatian background I don’t want to claim the Macedonians either!
My disdain for Macedonians comes for two reasons

firstly they’re pea brained Yugoslavs and secondly they’re pea brained Yugoslavs.
Kind of like that Slovenian idiot who used to post here would tell you covid 19 was wiping out Slovenias population!
Wtf is he on about?
Slovenia doesn’t have a population to wipe out in the first place!
Us Slovenians are rare now.
Like the Italians, we are all mixed with everyone else now!

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember once I worked with the blonde bird, Aussie born but of Italian heritage. I always said she was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Prima example - she told me once she was getting ready for work, and had a shower then powdered her body. Some of the powder fell on the floor and landed on a cockroach that was there (although she wasn't aware if was on the floor until she saw it covered in the powder). The powder disturbed and disoriented the roach. In this situation I would sweep the damn thing outside or into the bin. What did she do? Try to save the roaches life and remove the powder off it.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember once I worked with the blonde bird, Aussie born but of Italian heritage. I always said she was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Primae example - she told me once she was getting ready for work, and had a shower then powdered her body. Some of the powder fell on the floor and landed on a cockroach that was there (although she wasn't aware if was on the floor until she saw it covered in the powder). The powder disturbed and disoriented the roach. In this situation I would sweep the damn thing outside or into the bin. What did she do? Try to save the roaches life and remove the powder off it.
What a cuckoo clock.
If cockroaches were declared an endangered species then fair enough?
The way they breed they’re far from it!

Wahesh

Reaction score
What a cuckoo clock.
If cockroaches were declared an endangered species then fair enough?
The way they breed they’re far from it!
Yep - especially German roaches. I didn't know why she would try to do that either. This was in Summer too so there would've been plenty around. You'd also think that ladies would be disgusted just at the site of them.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my ex from Bidwell is a massive arachnophobic so obviously that means she has a massive fear of spiders.
I’m not scared of spiders, I like having more spiders around.
Usually they’re native to Australia anyway and they keep cockroaches and mosquitoes away!
I must admit any spider i see i squish, snakes are the scariest, especially brown snakes, they really get my heart pumping.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember once I worked with the blonde bird, Aussie born but of Italian heritage. I always said she was one of the nicest people I have ever met. Prima example - she told me once she was getting ready for work, and had a shower then powdered her body. Some of the powder fell on the floor and landed on a cockroach that was there (although she wasn't aware if was on the floor until she saw it covered in the powder). The powder disturbed and disoriented the roach. In this situation I would sweep the damn thing outside or into the bin. What did she do? Try to save the roaches life and remove the powder off it.
My sister was an air hostess for qantas, she was in the lounge area where they wait before boarding flight with all hostess's and pilots, she fell a tickle on the belly and jumped around taking her shirt only a bra left, and a massive huntsman spider crawls out of it, imagine if they were in the air serving coffee.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh the old Holden craptiva. The second worst car ever created, only just falling behind the Holden cruze.
The original mega shit box was the Holden camira
I fucking had one,
Was my first car, what a shit box that car was

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I must admit any spider i see i squish, snakes are the scariest, especially brown snakes, they really get my heart pumping.
I have snek that will really get your heart racing