What Sort Of Driver Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What sort of drivers do we have in The Kennel?

Are you aggressive?

Are you a speed freak?

Are you an old Grandma who drives 20 below the limit?

Are you a conservative driver?

Me personally, I drive about 10km over the limit most times, so I don't really "speed", I just don't drive the speed limit most of the time! :D

I'm certainly not a hoon though and never drive dangerously and don't like driving too fast.

Lets hear what type of drivers you are.

B

Ben Godberts.

20k over any limit

pretty chilled out

tbh i thought 20k over was the standard

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
What sort of drivers do we have in The Kennel?

Are you aggressive?

Are you a speed freak?

Are you an old Grandma who drives 20 below the limit?

Are you a conservative driver?

Me personally, I drive about 10km over the limit most times, so I don't really "speed", I just don't drive the speed limit most of the time! :D

I'm certainly not a hoon though and never drive dangerously and don't like driving too fast.

Lets hear what type of drivers you are.

i luv the thrill of speeding but only when there aint many cars on the road and only whenim by myself.

I will overtake when some1 is driving way 2 slow also

lol ive neva been done 4 speeding yet. i shud count my lucky stars.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
sometimes you dont even realise you are going that fast. until you see a cop, or speed camera
haha yes very tru. i pretty much know were every speed and red light camera is hehe so i make sure im 10 km/h under when i reach the speed camera lol.

cops wont stop u unless ur going at least 10-15 km/h over the limit since they dont have an official speed detector with them

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I"m a good driver, but EASILY aggrivated. The freaks who fall between 80-65kms on a straight road and CANNOT stay at a constant speed **** me to tears.
Then i swear my head off at people who are ****s...even if i am speeding myself, going steady, in the far left lane they overtake and tailgate like ****ing crazy. ONE day i WILL just slam on my brakes and somehow get vengeance without damaging my car lol

Being a p plater i am safe..dont like to go more than 5kms over, unless its an accident or i am overtaking...i dont want to lose my license

So summary? Good driver, but easily angered and rather impatient. If some old bag hesitates at a roundabout to the right i will skid out and go first, i hate slowing down *shakes fist*

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
an uncoordinated one lol.

i'm on my L's still, can't wait to go for my P's.
honestly, i've almost killed someone about 10 times.
and i haven't even got my full license yet :o

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha, man, good to see I'm not the only one who can't bring themselves to go the speed limit unless there is a speed camera around!

Godberts, I am slowly climbing to always going 20km over the limit now too.

K

KL

haha yes very tru. i pretty much know were every speed and red light camera is hehe so i make sure im 10 km/h under when i reach the speed camera lol.

cops wont stop u unless ur going at least 10-15 km/h over the limit since they dont have an official speed detector with them
but they still make you slow down, even when they have already pulled someone over and cant do anything.

as soon as you see that car you go for the brakes.

BTW I often tailgate people. it forces them to go faster, I often tailgate people to get them to tailgate some slow *** in front of them.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still on my L's but I have my hours up, just a matter of getting it right. Since my mum is a freak who yells for going 2km over the speed limit I tend to go just under

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By the way, I can't stand people who don't use indicators or who don't wave when you let them in. Or people tailgating me when I am already going 20km over the limit.

If anything would force me into road rage it would be that.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, man, good to see I'm not the only one who can't bring themselves to go the speed limit unless there is a speed camera around!

Godberts, I am slowly climbing to always going 20km over the limit now too.
I hate people like you... lol
One even had the nerve to overtake me and stick his finger up and give me a dirty, even though i was speeding myself?

****ing retards.

If im in a foul mood and other drivers have **** me off, on narellen road i will get into the right lane and go the speed limit rofl....although i HATE when people sit in that lane and go slow *rips hair out*

I need stress pills tbh lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I hate people like you... lol
One even had the nerve to overtake me and stick his finger up and give me a dirty, even though i was speeding myself?

****ing retards.

If im in a foul mood and other drivers have **** me off, on narellen road i will get into the right lane and go the speed limit rofl....although i HATE when people sit in that lane and go slow *rips hair out*

I need stress pills tbh lol
oops sorry caressa :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, I can't stand people who don't use indicators or who don't wave when you let them in. Or people tailgating me when I am already going 20km over the limit.

If anything would force me into road rage it would be that.
yes omg!
the amount of times i have stuck my finger up and had to speed because people dont put their blinker on around roundabouts, or until they are half way around.
bastards.

Dont mean to sound cocky but i have been driving for three years (l's and p's)
and i am still a better driver than those full license freaks out there

K

KL

tailgating FTW, but not like ben was ssaying and you are already going 20 over

Status
Not open for further replies.