What Sort Of Driver Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What sort of drivers do we have in The Kennel?

Are you aggressive?

Are you a speed freak?

Are you an old Grandma who drives 20 below the limit?

Are you a conservative driver?

Me personally, I drive about 10km over the limit most times, so I don't really "speed", I just don't drive the speed limit most of the time! :D

I'm certainly not a hoon though and never drive dangerously and don't like driving too fast.

Lets hear what type of drivers you are.
Thats about what I am like, but I get to the speed limit quickly, then relax. I crack the ****s at someone sometimes, then I start driving heaps aggressive, Normally if Ive been cut off, or someone is up my arse when I'm doing 10 over, I will crack it and turn into a angry mofo.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
probably 20 over all speed limits. Just cruising though, never flying around speeding at ridiculous speeds. My speeding is pretty unnoiticable.

Not a hoon and dont give a flying fuk about cars. Mine goes well

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that I'm a bad driver. Anything below 80km/h I'll do the limit, but usually on the freeway I'll sit on about 120. I'll let other drivers in front, just not the idiots who tail gate you and the try to squeeze past you at the last moment.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i drive 4 a living so im a very careful driver.
i sit on about 5 over the speed limit.
i have never lost a point or anything.

yay go me!

oh wait but i have very bad road rage :o

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Five pet peeves.

1. Mobile phones and driving - If you ever crash into me because you were texting, I will ensure the phone is kept as evidence, because surgeons will be removing it from your @ss to get it ! If you must talk, answer it with a quick "one second I need to pull over" and pull your effing car over ! Remember what John Travolta says in Get Shorty ... "There's no need to rush. If you're important, people will wait for you."

2. High-beams in rearview mirror - Always a b*tch ! I've known people who use them without caring ... if you're one ... STOP IT you selfish idiots.

3. Oops I forgot my blinkers - People with right of way, who make me wait for no reason because they didn't put a blinker on. Is it that hard to be courteous ? I would never make YOU wait for NO reason ! I go to lengths to let people know WHAT I'm doing or WHERE I'm turning, so there's NO excuse for smashing into me, or beeping at me !

4. The misguided idea that trucks can share the road - NO, NO, NO ! Might has right ! Not only will the sheer weight of the machine crush you into the afterlife if you change lanes in front of one and a mistake is made, some drivers of those things are up to their eyeballs in 'awake powder'. So pee-ing one of them off with stupidness, is not only unsafe it might get you killed. Be patient with trucks, pick your time well and scoot away !

5. Indecisive Drivers - NOTHING annoys me more. Drivers who meander along with zero ability / foreseeable vision to negotiate more than one obstacle at once. Staying in right lanes with no-one in the left one. Leaving high-beams on. Throwing the blinker on 'once' before switching lanes without reason, and NOT checking over their shoulder enough to avoid making someone else going faster brake ! We know them as Sunday drivers !

It's one thing to drive. It's another to drive decisively. You have to THINK and LOOK AHEAD ! I know what lane I want to be in hunderds-of-metres (sometimes kilometres) in advance. I'm aware of who is where, and what car occupies what lane.

I've lost count of the number of times I've avoided accidents due to 'being aware of the potential for other peoples mistakes' !

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
yes omg!
the amount of times i have stuck my finger up and had to speed because people dont put their blinker on around roundabouts, or until they are half way around.
bastards.

Dont mean to sound cocky but i have been driving for three years (l's and p's)
and i am still a better driver than those full license freaks out there
It's amazing how people like to use their fingers to abuse others... :rolleyes:

A couple of months ago, I was driving back from the blue mountains, speeding along the M4... and being the impatient driver that I am, I was overtaking people in the right-hand lane.... (after all, that's what the right-hand lane is there for, right???)

So I'm zooming past all these people while I'm in the right-hand lane, and this one dumb b!tch (for some reason) took exception to me doing so, and saw fit to give me one of these:

So how did I retaliate??? VERY SIMPLE!!!! :devil:

I gave her the:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow.

I think the question should be is there anyone on The Kennel who doesn't speed? :D

By the way, I agree with everything Captain Kickass said.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i almost always go over 10km over the speed limit, i think all speed limits need to be increased! bahahah. i love the feeling of speeding, especially in summer but i'm not wreckless. I speed on the motorways but most of the time i'm a little over. But my issue is constantly overtaking people. I hate sunday drivers, going 50 in a 70 zone, so i'm always going in and out of traffic

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I am a NSW Police, Highway Patrolman, so i am the type of driver that chases all of you speed freaks, and set ups speed traps to catch you... HTH

:D

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
It's amazing how people like to use their fingers to abuse others... :rolleyes:

A couple of months ago, I was driving back from the blue mountains, speeding along the M4... and being the impatient driver that I am, I was overtaking people in the right-hand lane.... (after all, that's what the right-hand lane is there for, right???)

So I'm zooming past all these people while I'm in the right-hand lane, and this one dumb b!tch (for some reason) took exception to me doing so, and saw fit to give me one of these:

So how did I retaliate??? VERY SIMPLE!!!! :devil:

I gave her the:

lmao, nice one dude.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score
Im an aggressive speed freak , those being the main reasons i dont get my licence back till 2011

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Five pet peeves.

1. Mobile phones and driving - If you ever crash into me because you were texting, I will ensure the phone is kept as evidence, because surgeons will be removing it from your @ss to get it ! If you must talk, answer it with a quick "one second I need to pull over" and pull your effing car over ! Remember what John Travolta says in Get Shorty ... "There's no need to rush. If you're important, people will wait for you."

2. High-beams in rearview mirror - Always a b*tch ! I've known people who use them without caring ... if you're one ... STOP IT you selfish idiots.

3. Oops I forgot my blinkers - People with right of way, who make me wait for no reason because they didn't put a blinker on. Is it that hard to be courteous ? I would never make YOU wait for NO reason ! I go to lengths to let people know WHAT I'm doing or WHERE I'm turning, so there's NO excuse for smashing into me, or beeping at me !

4. The misguided idea that trucks can share the road - NO, NO, NO ! Might has right ! Not only will the sheer weight of the machine crush you into the afterlife if you change lanes in front of one and a mistake is made, some drivers of those things are up to their eyeballs in 'awake powder'. So pee-ing one of them off with stupidness, is not only unsafe it might get you killed. Be patient with trucks, pick your time well and scoot away !

5. Indecisive Drivers - NOTHING annoys me more. Drivers who meander along with zero ability / foreseeable vision to negotiate more than one obstacle at once. Staying in right lanes with no-one in the left one. Leaving high-beams on. Throwing the blinker on 'once' before switching lanes without reason, and NOT checking over their shoulder enough to avoid making someone else going faster brake ! We know them as Sunday drivers !
It's one thing to drive. It's another to drive decisively. You have to THINK and LOOK AHEAD ! I know what lane I want to be in hunderds-of-metres (sometimes kilometres) in advance. I'm aware of who is where, and what car occupies what lane.

I've lost count of the number of times I've avoided accidents due to 'being aware of the potential for other peoples mistakes' !
Well said... especially the parts i bolded...

i seriously think we should have a stupidity system implemented, where certain drivers have the privelage of being able to dob other drivers in for being f*cking stupid. if that driver gets 3 complaints made against them by three different privelaged drivers, then they should lose their licence.

Also, there should be a driving test that people MUST PASS before they get their L's, a driver confidence test... the amount of L drivers on the road that have absolutely no confidence, that drive at 20km/h, that dont turn or enter a roundabout even though there is no other car in sight (except for mine, and i am behind them) is amazing.

They should have a circuit made up, people can go there and practice. Its on private property, so normal road users dont get affected, and you only pass if you are confident behind the wheel, your not scared to travel at a speed that is close to the speed limit, and you know when to take a turn, or when to enter a roundabout.

God damn... im getting frustrated just typing in this thread... >:(

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
I am a NSW Police, Highway Patrolman, so i am the type of driver that chases all of you speed freaks, and set ups speed traps to catch you... HTH

:D
if true, your an as*hole! nothing personal... but your an As*hole :grinning: because of you guys, my bro aint getting his licence back till atleast 2015... and that sux, coz that means i have to drive the family everywhere.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Well said... especially the parts i bolded...

i seriously think we should have a stupidity system implemented, where certain drivers have the privelage of being able to dob other drivers in for being f*cking stupid. if that driver gets 3 complaints made against them by three different privelaged drivers, then they should lose their licence.

Also, there should be a driving test that people MUST PASS before they get their L's, a driver confidence test... the amount of L drivers on the road that have absolutely no confidence, that drive at 20km/h, that dont turn or enter a roundabout even though there is no other car in sight (except for mine, and i am behind them) is amazing.

They should have a circuit made up, people can go there and practice. Its on private property, so normal road users dont get affected, and you only pass if you are confident behind the wheel, your not scared to travel at a speed that is close to the speed limit, and you know when to take a turn, or when to enter a roundabout.
Well said yourself (Re : Bold).

God damn... im getting frustrated just typing in this thread... >:(
LOL - I was drinking coffee when I did mine !

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
if true, your an as*hole! nothing personal... but your an As*hole :grinning: because of you guys, my bro aint getting his licence back till atleast 2015... and that sux, coz that means i have to drive the family everywhere.
lolol, that's it, i know where you live and i'm coming to get you, i'll set up a speed trap in youir driveway, and all your relatives' driveways also.. :D

nah just joking man, if i worked for NSW Police, i wouldnt be on here making it public that's for sure..

Sometimes i wish i was a cop though, and see how it works on the inside to be a Patrolman, and see their reasons for targetting certain areas, drivers etc.

rooneysgurl

He Can't Compare!
Reaction score
lol my dad was a cop, and i speed... but i dont as much anymore :D

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
btw, nothing personal, but your brother would have no one but himself to blame for losing his licence.

i admit cops are everywhere nowdays, but at the end of the day, they are there to enforce the traffic laws, and if they catch someone breaking that law, then they have no option but do their job.

also , hasnt your brother heard of public transport?

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plus for those of us who do speed and get caught (2 times!!), think of all of the times that you have gotten away with it. I'm sure that you have gotten away with it a lot more than being caught. It's usually just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.