What Sort Of Driver Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I go postal at any hektik who tailgates me!!!

I'll switch lanes, wait till they drive past, swerve back into their lane... and start tailgating them back... cnts!!!

Only once have I ended up punching on from a tailgating incident... we both pulled into a servo and slugged it out...

M

mofo sixx

i hate pricks that sit right up your arse
hasoon is a self confessed tailgater

i think he is in remission tho, he promised to cut it out

tbh i hate that also, nothing makes me fire up more tbh

esp @ night with their lights shining in your rear view mirror etc,

very very irritating

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Just slam hard on your brakes and get them to crash into you...

They'll be at fault, and it'll learn em ;)

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Am i the only one that follows the rules??

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i drive safely :p but get annoyed at **** who go too slow, drive up my backside, cut me off and just do stupid things that would fail them in a test LOL.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
I'm a safe, conservative driver. I drive to speed limits. Not under, not over...

Yet occassionally, the road rage kicks in lol... especially slow drivers. You know, those who drive way under the speed limit!!

Oh, and I despise speed freaks.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, no, I'm a nice aggressive driver. I have never done anything like that. :o

By the way, it annoys me very much when people who don't go over the limit stay in the right lane. Keep left unless overtaking. The right lane is for us speedsters! :evil:
Um no. If it is an 80km zone and the left lane is going 70km i WILL go in the right lane so i can do the speed limit...i will always pull back intot he left lane though if it is clear

i hate you experienced, 'i am allowed to drive with one hand on the wheel', 'get the **** out of the way' drivers sometimes..
makes us learners feel reaaaally nervous and therefore we become crap drivers from always being under pressure.

-end sook-
I was a learner once and i know what you mean but FMD today i hate an L plater....guess how fast he was going in a 50 zone? 30! 300000!!!
like wtf, the ONLY reason i didn't tailgate was because i have puty on L platers
I was one not long ago and FMD i was NEVER that bad....hope that boy faisl his test because he went under the speedlimit rofl

Yeah, they kill me.

I don't usually tailgate, but I end up tailgating those people.

Doesn't anyone know the road rules?

Also, another thing that kills me is people that don't know when to give way when turning or at roundabouts. And they wait for you to go when they have the right of way. So you wait, then you say F**k it, I'll just go, and then they go.

F***ing stupid indecisive drivers!
Obviously you don't ..since you were just abd mouthing people who do the SPEED LIMIT in the right lane? lol

But the last bits about roundabouts omg yes...i hate that...i go but then they go so i have to speed through so i don't get hit

Are you sure that is all the other hand does? :D
My left hand stays slotted inbetween my legs near my crotch PURELY for comfort reasons.
Truckies have got the wrong idea i think, always see them looking down
PERVES haha

It's amazing how people like to use their fingers to abuse others... :rolleyes:

A couple of months ago, I was driving back from the blue mountains, speeding along the M4... and being the impatient driver that I am, I was overtaking people in the right-hand lane.... (after all, that's what the right-hand lane is there for, right???)

So I'm zooming past all these people while I'm in the right-hand lane, and this one dumb b!tch (for some reason) took exception to me doing so, and saw fit to give me one of these:

So how did I retaliate??? VERY SIMPLE!!!! :devil:

I gave her the:
ROFLLLLL hahaha well its all i can do to let them know what a complete ****** they are....next step would be throwing my clublock at their car, but i love my pink one too much :love:

I just HATE selfish irresponsible drivers. If someone is on the freeway and speed off i don't give a ****.

I'm a safe, conservative driver. I drive to speed limits. Not under, not over...

Yet occassionally, the road rage kicks in lol... especially slow drivers. You know, those who drive way under the speed limit!!

Oh, and I despise speed freaks.
What is worse is not slow drivers, i OCCASIONALLY tolerate that, but the ones who drop speeds and cannot stay consistent..Ill be going along at 80 quite a way behind them, yet they drop down to 70 randomly and ill be nearly up their ass, then they speed off again and do it all over
*cries*

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing ****s me more than driving in a school zone where I always do 40, and some ****** will be up my ass or moving to the inside to try and overtake me. Massive blowups.

K

KL

wait until you have to drive in a sea of public servants. tailgating becomes second nature

phillip

Belmore boundary rider
Reaction score
I consider myself positive aggressive. Consistantly above the speed limit unless the kids are in the car. Allow people to merge. Wave when allowed to merge. Keep left unless overtaking or going to turn right within the next few intersections. Common sence and courtiousy go a long way. I also drive trains.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing ****s me more than driving in a school zone where I always do 40, and some ****** will be up my ass or moving to the inside to try and overtake me. Massive blowups.
Nothing makes me angrier than seeing a truck go through a school zone 20+kms over on the normal speed limit.

Poor kid who one day crosses their paths.

Selfish bastards.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
after reading Mallas first post I think I am too scared to go driving ever again

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i drive well i THINK...drive the limit

i get annoyed with people easily now...i used to be more patient!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i'm a backseat driver hth
that's my gig :whacky:

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand people who will speed in a 80 km/h and not in 110km/h zone. For example, on the F3, there have been road works going on for the last few months (seems longer) and there is a 80 km/h zone (due to road works), the amount of people who will speed through here is amazing and yet when the construction zone has finished they all sit on 110 km/h. Where is the logic??

Status
Not open for further replies.