Wests Tigers marquee man Josh Reynolds set to return against Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What the fuck are you two watching? You're obviously judging based on your opinion of Mbye and not what's actually happening on the footy field. It's as plain as day. As I've already said, I was under the impression Mbye had thrown the last pass on more occasions, but it is not always the last pass that creates the space and opportunity. The Morris boys have been feeding off Mbye all year and he has been our most potent playmaker. If you were saying he just wasn't good enough, I could at least respect that opinion, but saying he hasn't been involved enough when he'd doing three times the work of Foran or Frawley is just horseshit. You forget his primary position this year is fullback. It's damn hard to adapt to a new position when you are being relied on to do other people's jobs for them and to say Mbye isn't pulling his weight is horse shit. He and Klemmer are our most involved, week in, week out.

if he is creating the space for mozzies then technically he should be up there with the TA's shouldn't he ?

or at least one of the mozzies would be high on TA's as a result of dudbuy creating space.

fuck some one's number should be up on TA's OTHER THAN FORANS!

simple logic my friend

only numbers which are up for dudbuy is for his pay check, ball handling errors and showing zero effort.

oh and for your argument dudbuy is playing fullback for the first time so is ponga.

compare them both,,,,, actually don't bother.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
if he is creating the space for mozzies then technically he should be up there with the TA's shouldn't he ?

or at least one of the mozzies would be high on TA's as a result of dudbuy creating space.

fuck some one's number should be up on TA's OTHER THAN FORANS!

simple logic my friend

only numbers which are up for dudbuy is for his pay check, ball handling errors and showing zero effort.
I can't argue with you. You're acting like an agenda driven clown and you're clearly not paying attention to our games. Get a fucking clue. Mbye's involvement should be clear to anyone who is watching without head lodged squarely up arsehole

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't argue with you. You're acting like an agenda driven clown and you're clearly not paying attention to our games. Get a fucking clue.

hard to argue facts , my agenda is for dogs to win every week, your agenda is to see dudbuy every week.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Strange how things work out. Ofcourse Reynolds has to return against us but it's unlikely to be a decisive factor. Tigers are a better unit this year add to that Benji & Brooks running the show, Reynolds will be lucky to get 30mins game time. He looked so unfit with his previous return from injury, he only lasted about 20mins.

Anyway good luck to Reynolds, I like what he brings to a team but it doesn't cut it if you want to go to the next level and win a premiership. He hasn't evolved as a player, injuries and age are catching up. Benji has evolved his game to cope with the decline speed and mobility, Reynolds will have to do the same. Benji's added a mean torpedo kick to his arsenal as one example.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
hard to argue facts , my agenda is for dogs to win every week, your agenda is to see dudbuy every week.
Bullshit. You're acting like an obnoxious, know all arse clown and you have no fucking clue. I'm done, you're not worth the energy already expended on you. Enjoy life up your own arsehole.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bullshit. You're acting like an obnoxious, know all arse clown and you have no fucking clue. I'm done, you're not worth the energy already expended on you. Enjoy life up your own arsehole.

oh that's nice way to win an argument.

when every thing fails, call the other person arse clown having no fucken clue.

I can do the same but I have facts to slap yuo with and you have personal abuse. lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
oh that's nice way to win an argument.

when every thing fails, call the other person arse clown having no fucken clue.

I can do the same but I have facts to slap yuo with and you have personal abuse. lol
Whatever works for me, fuck face ;)

I'm not trying to win an argument. I'm ending one.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you fucken blowjob, I win and also end the debate.
Dw you won that debate with facts . @utility half Just can't admit it. Maybe he sees potential in dudbye and I agree with him, dudbye is full of potential especially with that footwork but that footwork just never takes off.
I'm on the same level of thought as you he's had long enough to make his mark like ponga, like barba did in his 1st year, even old perrett did a better job in his first year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dw you won that debate with facts . @utility half Just can't admit it. Maybe he sees potential in dudbye and I agree with him, dudbye is full of potential especially with that footwork but that footwork just never takes off.
I'm on the same level of thought as you he's had long enough to make his mark like ponga, like barba did in his 1st year, even old perrett did a better job in his first year

this is what all I get from Mbye lovers ,

you have no fucken clue
you are srilankan (lol)
you don't watch the game
you are a clown
you have an agenda
blah blah fucke blah

never once I have been given the counter facts or stats to prove me wrong

I mean seriously I didn't even know what his try assists were like till UH mentioned it and I said lets check the facts out and bang! I find more reasons to put him down now, all thanks to UH. lol

Perret was 10 times the fullback dudbuy ever will be, he scored trys and was safe as houses. no one said he was playing along side mediocre halves or any other BS excuses. In fact our halves were even worse back then as we have Foran now.

Even Hoppa was very decent when he started.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

you have no fucken clue
you are srilankan (lol)
you don't watch the game
you are a clown
you have an agenda
blah blah fucke blah

I mean seriously I didn't even know what his try assists were like till UH mentioned it and I said lets check the facts out and bang! I find more reasons to put him down now, all thanks to UH. lol

Perret was 10 times the fullback dudbuy ever will be, he scored trys and was safe as houses. no one said he was playing along side mediocre halves or any other BS excuses. In fact our halves were even worse back then as we have Foran now.

They're just haters of being wrong and they fight dirty. If they could just admit he hasn't lived up to his marquee wages but say he has potential because in game 2 he gave us a great try assist and in game 7 he had that fancy footwork but was unlucky to get owned in the tackle or he is so eloquent in his interviews then I'd back off but they're trying to make out he's some amazing fullback but is being weighed down by the incompetence of our other players. All I got to say is that's all fair enough but it's just bullshit unless they can prove it.
Watching the game he plays good sometimes but hasn't performed anywhere near what his paypacket suggests he should.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol.....You've never been balanced or fair in your appraisal of Mbye. The one thing I was wrong about was the TA stat. ID has been wrong about half a dozen things including bagging Mbye's goalkicking when he's kicking at 80 per cent, claiming the Tigers wanted Reynolds not Mbye, when the Bulldogs signed Mbye BEFORE deciding to offer Reynolds much less money than they offered Mbye and advising him to take his services elsewhere. He is also completely ignoring other relevant stats such as total handles, try involvements, kick metres and kick returns (because you know, fullback IS Mbye's primary position these days) which paint a better picture of exactly how involved Mbye has been this year. Not to mention he's calling Mbye useless and error prone when he has been far from our most error prone player....I think Mbye has less errors than Foran this year. Foran has made some clunkers, that's for sure.

You two just hate the guy and are failing to look at things with a shred of balance or objectivity. I was wrong about the TA stat, but that's the only valid point ID has raised in this whole discussion and he's been wrong about plenty......so don't act like you are some sort of authority. You are just two haters cheer leading each other and if you can't see Mbye is doing more to pull his weight than any other member of our spine, you're either not watching, or not paying attention.

Personally, you have been hating on Mbye for well over a season now, it's laughable you think you can present your opinion on this subject as an objective one......you have a clear problem with the guy and it's been evident for a long time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

you have no fucken clue
you are srilankan (lol)
you don't watch the game
you are a clown
you have an agenda
blah blah fucke blah

I was done with you for the day then you make one of the stupidest comparisons to be made in the history of the kennel. Mbye and Perret? You absolute gibberer.

First oif all, four of those points are clearly the truth. Secondly, people have raised a number of valid points to you. You just ignore points you don't have the capacity to address, bleat on about the same cherry picked nonsense and run your stupid dudbuy nickname into the ground..... Perrett was never asked to perform any sort of play making duties with our team and while safe, wasn't half as dynamic as Mbye......He was asked to perform a completely different role in the team which was much simpler- play at fb and get the basics right. His role wasn't complicated by the team relying on him to create and serve as an additional playmaker.

Just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in with a mind boggleingly stupid argument.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol.....You've never been balanced or fair in your appraisal of Mbye. The one thing I was wrong about was the TA stat. ID has been wrong about half a dozen things including bagging Mbye's goalkicking when he's kicking at 80 per cent, claiming the Tigers wanted Reynolds not Mbye, when the Bulldogs signed Mbye BEFORE deciding to offer Reynolds much less money than they offered Mbye and advising him to take his services elsewhere. He is also completely ignoring other relevant stats such as total handles, try involvements, kick metres and kick returns (because you know, fullback IS Mbye's primary position these days) which paint a better picture of exactly how involved Mbye has been this year. Not to mention he's calling Mbye useless and error prone when he has been far from our most error prone player....I think Mbye has less errors than Foran this year. Foran has made some clunkers, that's for sure.

You two just hate the guy and are failing to look at things with a shred of balance or objectivity. I was wrong about the TA stat, but that's the only valid point ID has raised in this whole discussion and he's been wrong about plenty......so don't act like you are some sort of authority. You are just two haters cheer leading each other and if you can't see Mbye is doing more to pull his weight than any other member of our spine, you're either not watching, or not paying attention.

Personally, you have been hating on Mbye for well over a season now, it's laughable you think you can present your opinion on this subject as an objective one......you have a clear problem with the guy and it's been evident for a long time.
oye,
tell me who was the slowest player in the bulldogs v sharks game last week?
tell me how many conversions from any position other than the front , has dudbye made this year?

I will let you do some fact checking as I have done mine

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Indiandog, you have been absolutely brutal and ruthless.

out of curiosity do you genuinely hate Mbye or are you trying to get back at Marley?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was done with you for the day then you make one of the stupidest comparisons to be made in the history of the kennel. Mbye and Perret? You absolute gibberer.

First oif all, four of those points are clearly the truth. Secondly, people have raised a number of valid points to you. You just ignore points you don't have the capacity to address, bleat on about the same cherry picked nonsense and run your stupid dudbuy nickname into the ground..... Perrett was never asked to perform any sort of play making duties with our team and while safe, wasn't half as dynamic as Mbye......He was asked to perform a completely different role in the team which was much simpler- play at fb and get the basics right. His role wasn't complicated by the team relying on him to create and serve as an additional playmaker.

Just when I think I'm out, you pull me back in with a mind boggleingly stupid argument.

just another dumb argument where you can not defend his dudliness.

Perret lead the stats for fullback in the first half of the season when he had to take over from Barba in 2013 and also was very good in 2014.

either you have got no footy brain or very bad memory of bulldogs games.

I am cherry picking no stats, plain and pure comparison to other players in our team and other fullbacks in the comp.

you retard don't see the errors which are not even counted for

He threw that stupid pass to frawley in goal which almost resulted in Sharks try
His effort on Matt Prior top stop Sharks last try was gut wrenching , but fools like you are fucken blind folded.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indiandog, you have been absolutely brutal and ruthless.

out of curiosity do you genuinely hate Mbye or are you trying to get back at Marley?

I hate over paid duds and those who defend them.

you are new to this forum, I copped more shit from the same crowd 4 years ago when I defended mick ennis and Damien cook when both of them were shown the door over liccha.

I hated Liccha too and cop the same flak again from the same moronic people.

time did prove at the end I was right, yet I never rubbed in anyone's face.

It is a classic case of dejavu for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.