Wests Tigers marquee man Josh Reynolds set to return against Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mickey has a terrific footy brain and his analysis of Mbye, Klemmer & Jackson being the best 3 players at the club is spot on!

You obviously have an agenda against Marley, and as Mbye is Marleys favourite player, you are going overboard with the hate towards Mbye.

Your comments about Mbye are purely rage and hate.

Criticize all you like but keep the hate and rage out of it big fella!

I don't care who Marley hates or loves.

dudbuy gives me the shits when I see him stuff up time after time. He has not improved in any facet of the game in last 4 years in actual fact he has gone back wards.

I have stated numerous times with the statistics that he was the slowest in the last game (average time to play the ball) and for a fullback it is absolutely criminal that it takes him this long to get up and play the ball.

In defence he is worst than Ben Barba of 2008. He gets monstered in every tackle as it happened in last game where he also threw that retarded pass to Frawley in goal giving up almost another try.

His crucial ball handling errors again in last game just before the half time and then just before full time gave me diarrhoea. he has proven few times he cant take high balls with confidence and often let the ball bounce and catches it like a dud he is.

Perret who was never a full back , played like a rock star iand dominated all stats in the comp in 2013.

we are not making the 8 let alone win the premiership with Mbye in the team. period

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know right ! doesn't Indiandog speak for itself?
Whenever i think of Sri Lankan the only thing that springs to mind is rusty and leaky boat that will sink off the Indonesian shorelines!
Edit: what about them whacky poms who were born in the 1920s who still call it Ceylon?

Status
Not open for further replies.