Wests Tigers marquee man Josh Reynolds set to return against Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate over paid duds and those who defend them.

you are new to this forum, I copped more shit from the same crowd 4 years ago when I defended mick ennis and Damien cook when both of them were shown the door over liccha.

I hated Liccha too and cop the same flak again from the same moronic people.

time did prove at the end I was right, yet I never rubbed in anyone's face.

It is a classic case of dejavu for me.
Wouldn't you say there is bigger overpaid players currently at our club, who are performing alot poorer than Moses?

btw i was always a fan of Mick and Damien

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't you say there is bigger overpaid players currently at our club, who are performing alot poorer than Moses?

btw i was always a fan of Mick and Damien

well you missed all the fun back then. this is nothing compare to the wars I had with others.

there used to be a guy here called Northernbeahces dogs and went on for 15 pages and absolutely death rode mick ennis.

mick was the crowd favourite punching bag here.

yes there are over paid players in our team but both of them are not playing at the moment and it has more to do with the back ended contracts rather than their actual pay packets.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
just another dumb argument where you can not defend his dudliness.

Perret lead the stats for fullback in the first half of the season when he had to take over from Barba in 2013 and also was very good in 2014.

either you have got no footy brain or very bad memory of bulldogs games.

I am cherry picking no stats, plain and pure comparison to other players in our team and other fullbacks in the comp.

you retard don't see the errors which are not even counted for

He threw that stupid pass to frawley in goal which almost resulted in Sharks try
His effort on Matt Prior top stop Sharks last try was gut wrenching , but fools like you are fucken blind folded.
Once again you’re ignoring all my actual arguments in order to make a barely coherent one of your own. Thanks for demonstrating my point.

I could have a more intelligent footy conversation with my mother!

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
well you missed all the fun back then. this is nothing compare to the wars I had with others.

there used to be a guy here called Northernbeahces dogs and went on for 15 pages and absolutely death rode mick ennis.

mick was the crowd favourite punching bag here.

yes there are over paid players in our team but both of them are not playing at the moment and it has more to do with the back ended contracts rather than their actual pay packets.
I thought Foz was playing?

Mick and Damien were great when they were with us

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Foz was playing?

Mick and Damien were great when they were with us

Foz is probably on same coin as dudbuy and one of our best.

6 TAs out of the 21 for dogs in the entire season.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
oye,
tell me who was the slowest player in the bulldogs v sharks game last week?
tell me how many conversions from any position other than the front , has dudbye made this year?

I will let you do some fact checking as I have done mine
The slowest player? Dafuq you even talking about.

Stop cherry picking and look at the big picture, little man.

He’s kicking at 80 percent you dick winkle.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foz is probably on same coin as dudbuy and one of our best.

6 TAs out of the 21 for dogs in the entire season.
Foz is on a mill and imo Moses should be on 2 as he is trying to do the job of a FB and 1/2...

Considering Moses has only played 11 NRL games at FB and Foz who has been in top grade since 2009 with 185 games under his belt, all in the halves, i find your criticism on Mbye to be just a tad excessive

but at the end of the day we all have a right to an opinion and i respect it as you bleed blue n white

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
upload_2018-5-23_15-16-13.png
The slowest player? Dafuq you even talking about.

Stop cherry picking and look at the big picture, little man.

He’s kicking at 80 percent you dick winkle.
you didn't do your research you fuck wit?

here you go dick head and shut your pie hole

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foz is on a mill and imo Moses should be on 2 as he is trying to do the job of a FB and 1/2...

Considering Moses has only played 11 NRL games at FB and Foz who has been in top grade since 2009 with 185 games under his belt, all in the halves, i find your criticism on Mbye to be just a tad excessive

but at the end of the day we all have a right to an opinion and i respect it as you bleed blue n white
what ever bro, same shit heard about liccha.

Foz is clearly contributing way more than dudbuy , it shows on the field and on the stats table.

each to their own.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He still can't get the fucking stats right lol. It's 3 TA not 2. And btw, look at total try involvements instead of just try assists. And if you're going to look at try assists then why not look at line breaks, line break assists, tackle breaks, and other attacking stats? Actually i know why, you just picked the lowest rated stat so you could run with it as it suits your own narrative you're trying to project.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
View attachment 5990

you didn't do your research you fuck wit?

here you go dick head and shut your pie hole
You're talking about quick play the ball stats now? Lol....you cherry picking bullshit artist.... look at some that are favourable to Mbye. He's leading the damn team in a number of areas....and not just from last round....across the whole season.

Your posts are getting increasingly more absurd. Nothing to do but laugh at them!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
what ever bro, same shit heard about liccha.

Foz is clearly contributing way more than dudbuy , it shows on the field and on the stats table.

each to their own.
Clearly according to your view from your own arsehole. You're acting like such a gronk. Lol

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He still can't get the fucking stats right lol. It's 3 TA not 2. And btw, look at total try involvements instead of just try assists. And if you're going to look at try assists then why not look at line breaks, line break assists, tackle breaks, and other attacking stats? Actually i know why, you just picked the lowest rated stat so you could run with it as it suits your own narrative you're trying to project.
Becasue! It doesn't suit his argument.

He looks at the stats. And thinks he is an expert. Just lol.

Is mbye over paid? Yes. Can you blame him personally for being overpaid? No.

Is he performing bad? no. Could he be performing better? yes, name me a player in our side who couldn't.

Its simple. Mbye is being asked to be a dominant play maker at FB. Let the halves be halves and let Mbye be a running fullback, he has the athleticism for it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're talking about quick play the ball stats now? Lol....you cherry picking bullshit artist.... look at some that are favourable to Mbye. He's leading the damn team in a number of areas....and not just from last round....across the whole season.

Your posts are getting increasingly more absurd. Nothing to do but laugh at them!

what else I was talking about in my question to you? you are fucken dumber than I thought.

now you cant even read properly.

oye,
tell me how many conversions from any position other than the front , has dudbye made this year?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Clearly according to your view from your own arsehole. You're acting like such a gronk. Lol
this what happens when some one is slapped across the face with facts and stats.

typical loser you are! lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Becasue! It doesn't suit his argument.

He looks at the stats. And thinks he is an expert. Just lol.

Is mbye over paid? Yes. Can you blame him personally for being overpaid? No.

Is he performing bad? no. Could he be performing better? yes, name me a player in our side who couldn't.

Its simple. Mbye is being asked to be a dominant play maker at FB. Let the halves be halves and let Mbye be a running fullback, he has the athleticism for it.

all fullback these days are playmaker. that's what they are supposed to be doing. lol

fuck me dead, this is why they get paid monster amount of money.

he had curly hairs that's another positive in your eyes?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
this what happens when some one is slapped across the face with facts and stats.

typical loser you are! lol
No, you're just fucking deluded. You've ignored every point raised to you that doesn't support your agenda, so you're not to be taken seriously.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
what else I was talking about in my question to you? you are fucken dumber than I thought.

now you cant even read properly.

oye,

Lol you don't write properly.....you asked who the slowest player was.....not who had the slowest play the ball. If you're going to take cheap potshots at my comprehension skills, try checking what you type actually makes sense first.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you don't write properly.....you asked who the slowest player was.....not who had the slowest play the ball. If you're going to take cheap potshots at my comprehension skills, try checking what you type actually makes sense first.

errm... slow play the ball contributes towards the over all slowness of the player.

another stupid comment from you.

keep them coming

Status
Not open for further replies.