CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Becasue! It doesn't suit his argument.

He looks at the stats. And thinks he is an expert. Just lol.

Is mbye over paid? Yes. Can you blame him personally for being overpaid? No.

Is he performing bad? no. Could he be performing better? yes, name me a player in our side who couldn't.

Its simple. Mbye is being asked to be a dominant play maker at FB. Let the halves be halves and let Mbye be a running fullback, he has the athleticism for it.
So true. I don't think anyone has argued that Moses is worth the money he's on, i would have much preferred a shorter deal pushing the 550k a season mark (i did say this at the time), obviously the interest from the Storm pressured our shit management into forking out too much money in the end.

The situation was then compounded by his development being hindered by negative structures and playing him out of position in the 7 alongside another runner of the ball.

At the end of the day, Moses has been one of our top players this season and has showed plenty of positives. Anyone that says otherwise hasn't watched our games well enough and is just flat out talking shit. He's also 11 games in at fullback playing in the worst attacking attacking side in the comp with a rookie coach and no real junior experience at fullback. Wtf do people expect lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol....just lol

eh wha?

no more stupid comment? are you ok?

atleast give me a "you are fucken gronk" or "you are a srilankan clown" or some other pleasantries so it may give you that feeling of achievement.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
eh wha?

no more stupid comment? are you ok?

atleast give me a "you are fucken gronk" or "you are a srilankan clown" or some other pleasantries so it may give you that feeling of achievement.
I never said you were Sri Lankan.... you surely are behaving like a gronk though..... and I don't really strive to achieve on this forum.....I strive to talk shit and argue with gronks.....lol....now quit your trollin' :P

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
all fullback these days are playmaker. that's what they are supposed to be doing. lol

fuck me dead, this is why they get paid monster amount of money.

he had curly hairs that's another positive in your eyes?
Hahaha no. Shows you have no actual experience in the game.

Your comical. I give you that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said you were Sri Lankan.... you surely are behaving like a gronk though..... and I don't really strive to achieve on this forum.....I strive to talk shit and argue with gronks.....lol....now quit your trollin' :P

trust me , its just the beginning, call it trolling if you like.

I am gonna be putting blow torch on dudbuy from now on, which is going to be very easy and fun I can guarantee you that.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So true. I don't think anyone has argued that Moses is worth the money he's on, i would have much preferred a shorter deal pushing the 550k a season mark (i did say this at the time), obviously the interest from the Storm pressured our shit management into forking out too much money in the end.

The situation was then compounded by his development being hindered by negative structures and playing him out of position in the 7 alongside another runner of the ball.

At the end of the day, Moses has been one of our top players this season and has showed plenty of positives. Anyone that says otherwise hasn't watched our games well enough and is just flat out talking shit. He's also 11 games in at fullback playing in the worst attacking attacking side in the comp with a rookie coach and no real junior experience at fullback. Wtf do people expect lol
If your indiandog. Slater. Mbye needs to be slater.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha no. Shows you have no actual experience in the game.

Your comical. I give you that.

I was told the same by the same people when I defended Ennis and cook.

not bragging but that's the truth.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I am gonna be putting blow torch on dudbuy from now on, which is going to be very easy and fun I can guarantee you that.
You do realize your favourite player of all time in Michael Ennis, yesterday mentioned on Fox Sports the only players at the Dogs who are worth full value and are the best 3 players in the club are Mbye, Klemmer & Jackson.

Surely you are not going to override the expert opinion from the man himself, Michael Ennis?

First it, first to go......immediately out with Foran and if we have to release another player than out with Woods as well

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Be careful not to make an arse of yourself while you’re trying to put that blowtorch to Mbye.... blowtorch
....lol ..... comedic gold, man!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be careful not to make an arse of yourself while you’re trying to put that blowtorch to Mbye.... blowtorch
....lol ..... comedic gold, man!

so far so good.

Dudbuy is proving to be a dud buy and blow torch will keep getting hotter.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do realize your favourite player of all time in Michael Ennis, yesterday mentioned on Fox Sports the only players at the Dogs who are worth full value and are the best 3 players in the club are Mbye, Klemmer & Jackson.

Surely you are not going to override the expert opinion from the man himself, Michael Ennis?

First it, first to go......immediately out with Foran and if we have to release another player than out with Woods as well

Mick Ennis also praised Des, so Mick Ennis will not be remembered for his footy talk rather how he played footy.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mick Ennis also praised Des, so Mick Ennis will not be remembered for his footy talk rather how he played footy.
Mickey has a terrific footy brain and his analysis of Mbye, Klemmer & Jackson being the best 3 players at the club is spot on!

You obviously have an agenda against Marley, and as Mbye is Marleys favourite player, you are going overboard with the hate towards Mbye.

Your comments about Mbye are purely rage and hate.

Criticize all you like but keep the hate and rage out of it big fella!

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought mbye has been going pretty well so far at FB, i wouldn't say he has been a massive standout but than again who in our first grade squad could you say that about this year? The whole season and the footy we are playing is pretty underwhelming. I do have to say ID nickname for mbye is bloody hilarious though :laughing:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol.....You've never been balanced or fair in your appraisal of Mbye. The one thing I was wrong about was the TA stat. ID has been wrong about half a dozen things including bagging Mbye's goalkicking when he's kicking at 80 per cent, claiming the Tigers wanted Reynolds not Mbye, when the Bulldogs signed Mbye BEFORE deciding to offer Reynolds much less money than they offered Mbye and advising him to take his services elsewhere. He is also completely ignoring other relevant stats such as total handles, try involvements, kick metres and kick returns (because you know, fullback IS Mbye's primary position these days) which paint a better picture of exactly how involved Mbye has been this year. Not to mention he's calling Mbye useless and error prone when he has been far from our most error prone player....I think Mbye has less errors than Foran this year. Foran has made some clunkers, that's for sure.

You two just hate the guy and are failing to look at things with a shred of balance or objectivity. I was wrong about the TA stat, but that's the only valid point ID has raised in this whole discussion and he's been wrong about plenty......so don't act like you are some sort of authority. You are just two haters cheer leading each other and if you can't see Mbye is doing more to pull his weight than any other member of our spine, you're either not watching, or not paying attention.

Personally, you have been hating on Mbye for well over a season now, it's laughable you think you can present your opinion on this subject as an objective one......you have a clear problem with the guy and it's been evident for a long time.
I've been hating on mbye from the day he started offering himself to the highest bidder straight after he fluked a kick and beat the dragons in 2015. Des offered 600k but he thought he was worth much more, he thought he was JT or someone.. The guys full of himself

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mickey has a terrific footy brain and his analysis of Mbye, Klemmer & Jackson being the best 3 players at the club is spot on!

You obviously have an agenda against Marley, and as Mbye is Marleys favourite player, you are going overboard with the hate towards Mbye.

Interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

MY FAVOURITE PLAYERS ARE RFM AND RHYSE MARTIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.