U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The Catholic Church is not the establishment in America, the Southern Baptists have far more influence in American society, Free masionary would be the most powerfull group in America, (I heard in some areas up to 40% of the men are freemasions) to prove my point Kennedy was the first Catholic President and what happened to him and Bobby his brother.
We’re talking about the prime minister of Italy. Catholicism is the predominant religion and worldview in Italy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Catholic Church is not the establishment in America, the Southern Baptists have far more influence in American society, Free masionary would be the most powerfull group in America, (I heard in some areas up to 40% of the men are freemasions) to prove my point Kennedy was the first Catholic President and what happened to him and Bobby his brother.
IMO, Murika was NEVER a Christian country. It was the world's first Masonic state. Too many "coincidences" that points to Masons from the founding fathers to the DC road layout to the statue of Lucifer gifted to them from the French Masons.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares though? Aren’t they allowed to have their own national ideologies that don’t line up with yours or mine or other countries? To them we’re probably wrong in their eyes. So what makes us right and them wrong? Anti immigration especially at this point in history in Europe is not a bad thing if you’re worried about keeping your culture. And when has been a nationalist ever been bad? Very big difference to a nationalist and a white nationalist. There are also plenty of Islamic countries anti Christian. And that’s their right as it is italys if the majority want that.
Yep. But it's still all considered far-right, just not far-right extremist.

Nationalism has its downsides (generally leads to racism, treats the lives as non-citizens as worthless and generally wouldn't lift a finger to help people in other countries), but it also has its benefits (strengthens country economy, cares more about its citizens). It's not inherently a bad thing, but it is a right wing stance especially when coupled with conservatism.

The larger concern is that the party is considered by most to be fascist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
IMO, Murika was NEVER a Christian country. It was the world's first Masonic state. Too many "coincidences" that points to Masons from the founding fathers to the DC road layout to the statue of Lucifer gifted to them from the French Masons.
Freemasons aren't anti-christian. That was a myth started by the Catholic Church because Catholics are anti-freemason. They pushed the "church of Satan" thing, but most early Freemasons were Christian. Modern Freemasons accept people of all faith. But freemasonry is basically just a bro-club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Freemasons aren't anti-christian. That was a myth started by the Catholic Church because Catholics are anti-freemason. They pushed the "church of Satan" thing, but most early Freemasons were Christian. Modern Freemasons accept people of all faith. But freemasonry is basically just a bro-club.
They are actually Luciferian. But they don't "reveal" that until the 33rd degree. In the lower levels you just need to believe in A God.

But I don't buy into the theories that they run the world, they are just shit kickers in "TPTB/elite/whatever" ladder.

I always laugh at the dickheads that have the Mason symbol next to their number plate thinking they won't be pulled over.

They have watched the Simpsons stonecutters episode too many times.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You present some little fact but then add in falsehoods. Free masonry is intrinsically anti Christian. Why? It allows other gods little “g”. The Catholic Church has as you’ve said always been against the free masons because their whole achtick was to destroy the church. I’m more than happy to link you actual catholic priests/theologians talk about it if you actually wanna know the truths or maybe you’re fine thinking you know what you’re on about lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back to Murika...

Famous Quotes By George W. Bush

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September 11th"

"The terrists are constantly searching for new ways to harm our country, and so are we..."

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. But it's still all considered far-right, just not far-right extremist.

Nationalism has its downsides (generally leads to racism, treats the lives as non-citizens as worthless and generally wouldn't lift a finger to help people in other countries), but it also has its benefits (strengthens country economy, cares more about its citizens). It's not inherently a bad thing, but it is a right wing stance especially when coupled with conservatism.

The larger concern is that the party is considered by most to be fascist.
How’d it work with america lately helping out countries? Lol
Nationalists will help when needed but won’t put other countries or other people before their own. They won’t go try and fix the world if they haven’t even fixed their own or helped their own people. Cough america.
Anyways the people who “consider” it fascist are just on the other side trying to demonise anyone against the current ideology that’s gone global .

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You present some little fact but then add in falsehoods. Free masonry is intrinsically anti Christian. Why? It allows other gods little “g”. The Catholic Church has as you’ve said always been against the free masons because their whole achtick was to destroy the church. I’m more than happy to link you actual catholic priests/theologians talk about it if you actually wanna know the truths or maybe you’re fine thinking you know what you’re on about lol
You are going to prove they are anti-Christian and the Catholic Church isn't lying, using Catholic priests as evidence?

There has been some conflict in their history as the stance when it comes to religion is generally a God not of Abrahamic God, but they accept all religions which generally just makes them secular.

Australia is also secular and most wouldn't consider it to be anti-Christian.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How’d it work with america lately helping out countries? Lol
Nationalists will help when needed but won’t put other countries or other people before their own. They won’t go try and fix the world if they haven’t even fixed their own or helped their own people. Cough america.
Anyways the people who “consider” it fascist are just on the other side trying to demonise anyone against the current ideology that’s gone global .
The party they spawned from was founded by members that literally called themselves "Fascist" and only held back because the original Fascist party they were in was banned.

And that's not me saying that the original party was considered "Fascist". The original party literally called themselves the Fascist party.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are going to prove they are anti-Christian and the Catholic Church isn't lying, using Catholic priests as evidence?

There has been some conflict in their history as the stance when it comes to religion is generally a God not of Abrahamic God, but they accept all religions which generally just makes them secular.

Australia is also secular and most wouldn't consider it to be anti-Christian.
Maybe he is confusing the Bavarian Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt wanted to get out of control of the Vatican.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he is confusing the Bavarian Illuminati, Adam Weishaupt wanted to get out of control of the Vatican.
That could be it. Weishaupt was very anti-religious. When he joined the Freemasons he tried to convince them to reject religion but they refused.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Try buying $100 million worth of property then tell the taxation office that you only have $1 million in assets.
it was an over inflation according to the records they are using to go after him , not an under valuation! the Valuation was provided by Banks .. Sheesh how the story can change to meet the agenda.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She seems a bit aggro, bro. I wouldn't want to be the Maccas staffer who forgot to put pickles on her quarter pounder.

Seems like she's just fearmongering to me. Italy is a highly religious country. She's just trying to squash the rights of people who don't have many rights there in the first place.
All Itallian women are agro and thats when they are happy. You don't want to see them Angry

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it was an over inflation according to the records they are using to go after him , not an under valuation! the Valuation was provided by Banks .. Sheesh how the story can change to meet the agenda.
That's still fraud though:

"The lawsuit accused Trump of inflating his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to his company on more favorable, to satisfy continuing loan terms, to coax insurers to provide coverage for higher limits at lower premiums, to gain tax benefits and other purposes"

Status
Not open for further replies.