Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This woman bro. Reminds me of our old school grandmothers brother. Spitting absolute facts and nothing else. Intention isn’t to offend or be mean, it’s about sticking to facts tradition and morality
Imagine the shit she will cop from all the corrupt pedos to stop her.... I hope she is legit and stays legit and not be another trump.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Na public schools can’t teach Bible fairy tales over there but they can teach them from pre k up that a woman can be anyone that feels they’re a woman and it’s completely normal to chop it off lol. My brother and his wife went to their peadetrician the other day and came home with a shocked bigoted look on their faces. They said their dr was prescribing a 14 year old something. The mum was at the desk changing his emails and details to all woman pronouns lol and was even forgetting to call him a her. 14 bro. Let that sink in. 14 lol
1. This is the US politics thread but Realist in his bigotry looks for any incident from any country to post his hate

2. Reading through the comments in that twitter link, all these people who care about the children and what they're exposed to, are all commenting in praise to the guy, who's trolling the school board, who's dressed like that.

I thought this was about protecting the kids? Why are they praising the guy who is trolling the school board (in their mind "exposing wokeness"). Isn't this teacher doing damage to the kids (their claim) by dressing like that, so why are they praising him?

Again, it's exposed that it's not about protecting kids but propagating their bigotry and hatred.

3. I trust Realist will express his outrage at this guy trolling and exposing kids to 'filth'. Wouldn't want to think he's a hypocrite and is only interested in hating people and doesn't actually give a stuff about kids.
Won't matter for long

link: Marjorie Taylor Greene threatens to defund Education Department

If MTG gets her way all public schools will be defunded.

Then Americans can get even dumber.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing we agree on but for probably different reasons, Americans are fat and dumb and the school curriculums are all over the place.
The good news is, they’re so low on the bad that the only way is up now.
We actually agree.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Realist90

I know she isn't Murikan but I'm in love with the new Italian PM...

She is an interesting one. The party she is leading is pretty much the party formed from a lineage that goes back to the fascist party around WW2 time (the one that allied with Hitler), but she has been more intelligent about it supporting Ukraine against Russia. But he allies want to form an alliance with Russia so there's some confusion there.

Most would say that she's further right than Trump, but she's more intelligent and a much better politician.

The fear many have is that her government will ally with Russia and China to form a new Axis, but I think it's more likely that she'll just focus on what is happening in her own country. She will push to reverse progress for LGBTQI people, but Italy is pretty far behind the rest of the world in that respect already. So unless she actually bans homosexuality, like Russia did. It's unlikely that much will change for them. They'll just see less progress for LGBTQI crowd.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She is an interesting one. The party she is leading is pretty much the party formed from a lineage that goes back to the fascist party around WW2 time (the one that allied with Hitler), but she has been more intelligent about it supporting Ukraine against Russia. But he allies want to form an alliance with Russia so there's some confusion there.

Most would say that she's further right than Trump, but she's more intelligent and a much better politician.

The fear many have is that her government will ally with Russia and China to form a new Axis, but I think it's more likely that she'll just focus on what is happening in her own country. She will push to reverse progress for LGBTQI people, but Italy is pretty far behind the rest of the world in that respect already. So unless she actually bans homosexuality, like Russia did. It's unlikely that much will change for them. They'll just see less progress for LGBTQI crowd.
I don't think it is much of a worry, Italy has has something like 66 governments since WWII.

Chances are she will be gone in 18 months.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His extremely dodgy and no doubt corrupt in multiple ways. I get sick of hearing the constant allegations though. If he’s guilty put him in jail. When the left identify their target it’s like being pecked to death by a duck until they destroy you hahaha
In Australia, he and his clan and enablers would be already behind bars.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I was more interested in the parts where she wants to protect families and defend God and not buy into this woke bullshit that's infected the world.

I know she is set-up to fail and won't last but it's still nice to hear something different from a lying politician.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was more interested in the parts where she wants to protect families and defend God and not buy into this woke bullshit that's infected the world.

I know she is set-up to fail and won't last but it's still nice to hear something different from a lying politician.
Yeah, it's also a smart speech for Italy. The country is generally pretty heavily anti-LGBTQI due to the strong Catholic population, so her speech resonates well with the population. But it's kind of the same thing that many of the far right do in America. Kind of fighting something that doesn't exist.

In Italy there's no gender discrimination laws for LGBTQI except for employment. So it doesn't matter what you call a person, there's no repercussions. She's running on the fear idea that it could one day become a reality.

It is an issue in other places though.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How far off track can we take this US political thread?

What do you call Andrés Manuel López Obrador when he catches COVID? Ill Presidente
At least it saves the forum from being flooded with 346 different political threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.