U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are going to prove they are anti-Christian and the Catholic Church isn't lying, using Catholic priests as evidence?

There has been some conflict in their history as the stance when it comes to religion is generally a God not of Abrahamic God, but they accept all religions which generally just makes them secular.

Australia is also secular and most wouldn't consider it to be anti-Christian.
You’re not understanding. Free masonry is intrinsically anti Christian. They allow other gods of members to be worshipped and everyone joins in. There is no way around you arguing it. That’s just one of the many anti Christian doctrines of the secret order. They’ve had a hand in many major events to bring down Christian bodies which is probably why you’re trying to talk about them in a way where they’re not actually bad it’s just catholic propaganda lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re not understanding. Free masonry is intrinsically anti Christian. They allow other gods of members to be worshipped and everyone joins in. There is no way around you arguing it. That’s just one of the many anti Christian doctrines of the secret order. They’ve had a hand in many major events to bring down Christian bodies which is probably why you’re trying to talk about them in a way where they’re not actually bad it’s just catholic propaganda lol
Correct me if I’m wrong dude.. They are anti-Pope and the Catholic Church, however they are not anti-Jesus as such.. Is it true they actually allow Catholics to join, as well as members of other religions..but the Church does not allow Catholics to join..?

Interesting article..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong dude.. They are anti-Pope and the Catholic Church, however they are not anti-Jesus as such.. Is it true they actually allow Catholics to join, as well as members of other religions..but the Church does not allow Catholics to join..?

Interesting article..

It’s not just the pope bro even the Orthodox Church are vehemently against the feee masons and forbid their laymen to join.
Yeah free masons are happy to corrupt catholic members but a catholic is forbidden to join, I’m pretty sure it’s an auto excommunication if one decides to join.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s not just the pope bro even the Orthodox Church are vehemently against the feee masons and forbid their laymen to join.
Yeah free masons are happy to corrupt catholic members but a catholic is forbidden to join, I’m pretty sure it’s an auto excommunication if one decides to join.
We can't join because we can't take oaths.

Plus Masons are just shit kickers that think they run shit. Why would we want to join anyways?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can't join because we can't take oaths.

Plus Masons are just shit kickers that think they run shit. Why would we want to join anyways?
That’s another big one. No Christian is allowed to take that oath or serve any other God except God himself. It literally breaks the first commandment.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep.. definitely anti-Catholic.. reading more and more about it is pretty evident..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only a Catholic would think that allowing people to be non-Christian is "anti-Christian"

Trying to bring back imprisonment for heresy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Interesting article..

They're secular. Anyone of any religion can join, but many Christian denominations are against them because:

1) they're secular (Christians need to be fully invested in Christ)

2) while they accept members of any religion, core members believe in a non-Christian God

But if you're against Freemasonry due to this, then you're also against Australia.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only a Catholic would think that allowing people to be non-Christian is "anti-Christian"

Trying to bring back imprisonment for heresy?
Why are you manipulating what I said and generalising it making it like I’m saying all non Christians should be locked up. We’re talking about free masonry and what they teach it’s an anti Christian order.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're secular. Anyone of any religion can join, but many Christian denominations are against them because:

2) while they accept members of any religion, core members believe in a non-Christian God

But if you're against Freemasonry due to this, then you're also against Australia.
Wtf did I just read. You’re comparing someone’s citizenship to a country to a secret order? Why are you people like this? Always creating unnecessary confusion ffs

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I get what you mean Hacky..but the Masons, although accept all denominations of Christians..at its core there is an anti-Catholic sentiment.. An interesting example is the Australian cricket team in the 1930s..Bradman was a mason, as were selectors..this caused tension within the dressing room..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you manipulating what I said and generalising it making it like I’m saying all non Christians should be locked up. We’re talking about free masonry and what they teach it’s an anti Christian order.
They're not though. They don't force Christians to worship non-Christian Gods. They don't force anyone to believe what they don't want to believe.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read. You’re comparing someone’s citizenship to a country to a secret order? Why are you people like this? Always creating unnecessary confusion ffs
They're both secular. Australia accepts all religions and doesn't force anyone to change their religion. Freemasons accept all religions and don't force anyone to change their religion. Same shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get what you mean Hacky..but the Masons, although accept all denominations of Christians..at its core there is an anti-Catholic sentiment.. An interesting example is the Australian cricket team in the 1930s..Bradman was a mason, as were selectors..this caused tension within the dressing room..

Notice how there wasn't an issue between Bradman and the Protestant Christians?

I think it's a retaliatory case. They even point out in the story that they stirred Bradman by doing things like coating his bat in holy water, then when he retaliates they claim that he's anti-Christian.

That's always been the drive from the Catholic Church. If you ask the Freemasons they have always stated that they will accept all religious, including Catholics, and won't force them to change their religion. If you ask the Catholic Church they will say that the Freemasons are Satanists who are tricking Christians into worshipping Satan.

In the end they're just a bro-club who want more people in their secret society. But the Catholic Church has a history of lying and manipulating then claiming they are the good guys.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying Freemasons are the good guys. They're still a man only club that sits around jerking off about being a secret society. Basically they're all nerds who would normally reside on 4chan ranting about how much they love Trump. They're the original QAnon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Notice how there wasn't an issue between Bradman and the Protestant Christians?

I think it's a retaliatory case. They even point out in the story that they stirred Bradman by doing things like coating his bat in holy water, then when he retaliates they claim that he's anti-Christian.

That's always been the drive from the Catholic Church. If you ask the Freemasons they have always stated that they will accept all religious, including Catholics, and won't force them to change their religion. If you ask the Catholic Church they will say that the Freemasons are Satanists who are tricking Christians into worshipping Satan.

In the end they're just a bro-club who want more people in their secret society. But the Catholic Church has a history of lying and manipulating then claiming they are the good guys.
Fingleton, was the one who had his bat sprinkled with holy water by a Catholic bishop..he didn’t do it to Bradman’s bat..Bradman needled Fingleton after he was dismissed early by saying I’ll show you what a dry bat will do..went on a scored a 100..lol! Anyway it was anti-Catholic rather than anti-Christian..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.