U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said, "most persecuted people". Do you really think Christians have been more persecuted than Homosexuals in the last 20 years? Do you think Christians have been more persecuted than black people in the last 100 years?

But if we're going to narrow it down to religious, do you think that throughout history Christians have been more persecuted than Jewish people?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not saying you're wrong, but show me where it says that Freemasons force others to worship other gods.

And I don't mean showing me a Catholic priest making up some bullshit. I mean, show me an independent source saying this happens. I provided an independent source saying it doesn't happen so either provide an independent source showing it does happen, or keep pushing the lies of your church.
It’s not about forcing you degenerate, it’s part of their order to partake in it. The irony of you claiming the church lies while you spin every word

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two things:

1) I used the same source as you, idiot

2) no I won't sleep with you. Please stop asking
Not about using the same source it’s the topic you chose to show. Mine was objective based purely on which religious group is most persecuted overall. Nice try though

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not the fact he’s a shit actor..nah that wouldn’t come into it..
I’d agree with your statement if the left didn’t auto think everything was a racist backlash to actors or actresses that are a different colour or gender to the established character. But since they always jump the gun and say it’s racism then you gotta give the guy benefit of the doubt if we are to stay consistent. But we all know the left is not consistent at all lol. Their morals and values change daily.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d agree with your statement if the left didn’t auto think everything was a racist backlash to actors or actresses that are a different colour or gender to the established character. But since they always jump the gun and say it’s racism then you gotta give the guy benefit of the doubt if we are to stay consistent. But we all know the left is not consistent at all lol. Their morals and values change daily.
"Someone think of the children!!!!"

"Force 10 year old rape victims to carry their rapists baby full term"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220928_223650.jpg
Screenshot_20220928_224017.jpg

The important message is, they're trying to normalise fascism, make it be the "centre of the political spectrum"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you even care about the actual rape and the man who raped? Or you just using the little girl for political propaganda?
From you of all people, irony

Weren't you just celebrating De Santis trafficking people from Texas to Martha's Vineyard, to let those people suffer more, and you're going to sit here and claim you care about people? Off you go everyone sees you for what you are fascist wannabe

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From you of all people, irony

Weren't you just celebrating De Santis trafficking people from Texas to Martha's Vineyard, to let those people suffer more, and you're going to sit here and claim you care about people? Off you go everyone sees you for what you are fascist wannabe
Trafficking? So whats it called when dems have been sending illegals on planes to republican states this whole time? Not trafficking? Lol you beat yourself at your own game little man

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trafficking? So whats it called when dems have been sending illegals on planes to republican states this whole time? Not trafficking? Lol you beat yourself at your own game little man
So you don't mention a single thing about how these people are suffering (that's the first thing I called out btw), you instead went to whataboutism in a political sense "what about the democrats!!!!"

I thought you cared about people and not the politics of it, why did you go to "what about the democrats!!!"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think he’s been consistently crap..but at least he’s trying..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I'm Christian and I don't fall for the crap he is spinning...

Mel Gibson identifies as Christian.
For all Mel’s faults he is a fine movie maker..boy is he ever..and he is recognised as one..and you are 100% correct his Christianity didn’t effect his progression to becoming a Hollywood powerhouse..

Status
Not open for further replies.