Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
You sir are an UPPERCASE fucknut. This forum has turned to dog shit, thanks buddy. Go ahead, give me thumbs down. BOOOO..the devil is coming for you.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With his form makes me wonder, could he have been the difference last year? Do we really need to get a new HB? He was on fire fri night. Rarely has an off night.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He had terrible year last year with injuries so must have had some mental demons to deal with. But honestly playing behind this pack of forwards is a a halfbacks dream. A good one should be able to guide us to a premiership. I think his capable just needs to be consistent.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm married don't need one! You guys are disrespectful , not all of you just most.this site is about opinion and thought like wtf is your issue with me every time I make a comment u jump on my head like fuk off .all you guys are Internet warriors , things will be different in person I'm telling you .
I don't think so. I think if we met in the real world you would be just as hilarious

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm married don't need one! You guys are disrespectful , not all of you just most.this site is about opinion and thought like wtf is your issue with me every time I make a comment u jump on my head like fuk off .all you guys are Internet warriors , things will be different in person I'm telling you .
get an education you fucking half baked nut job

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be happy for Trent to be re-signed as half back for the next few years, I think he is better than anyone that is off contract, been great since he has come back from injury.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be happy for Trent to be re-signed as half back for the next few years, I think he is better than anyone that is off contract, been great since he has come back from injury.
I agree. He is doing really well and continues to improve. I would much rather stick with him than potentially waste money on grabbing someone who we don't even know will gel with the team.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a different note, what is the record for most goals in a row these days?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still held by Haz I think. Can't remember how many.

Hodko was best on field on Friday not. Give the boy a new contract, well deserved.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still held by Haz I think. Can't remember how many.

Hodko was best on field on Friday not. Give the boy a new contract, well deserved.
I think Haz holds the record with another player on 35 in a row from memory.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree. He is doing really well and continues to improve. I would much rather stick with him than potentially waste money on grabbing someone who we don't even know will gel with the team.

x2

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I prefer the boot of Hodkinson winning games for the Dogs rather than Inu's smile!
Hey rather then just Inu smiling we get 2 c 100000 Doggie fans smiling when Hodkinson kicks!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Inu was kicking we lose on fri night. With Trent it's almost like a guaranteed 6 point try. With the quality of goal kickers these days Trent becomes so much more valuable to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.