Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails

Waterboy
Reaction score
Take a look at Freshsoul profile pic after Hodko kicked the field goal vs Parra he does the same thing! It's not a gesture of any sort just a habit he has when celebrating. No harm intended at all get over it and keep supporting him Hodko is a Doggie4life!

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some of the people here on the kennel are f***ed. They read too much into everything whether it is a sign or runour. We just played a great game and won against manly and the referees and people claim our match winner is a devil. FFs just enjoy the win and stop making fools of urselves

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bet you watched that shit documentary "the arrivals" and now you think you're an expert lol

Happens to everyone bud

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great kicking game, loved the angled grubber, we have a halfback.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Good news.

Apparently Hodko was on 2UE today, said he really wants to stay at the club beyond this season. Currently in negotiations, and things looking good for a new deal :grinning:

S

Submits

Good news.

Apparently Hodko was on 2UE today, said he really wants to stay at the club beyond this season. Currently in negotiations, and things looking good for a new deal :grinning:
It will be a two year deal, can't wait for it to be confirmed!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great kicking game, loved the angled grubber, we have a halfback.
He still needs work with his kicking game to be honest. He probably has the worst success rate when it comes to the ball bouncing before reaching the back three.

In saying that though... yes you're right. WE NOW HAVE A HALFBACK. :grinning:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Canterbury Bulldogs 2011 Fan Page - Lets Get 1000 Members
We have been told that Bulldogs halfback Trent Hodkinson will sign a new two year deal with the Bulldogs in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, winger Mitch Brown is also in negotiations with the club to extend his contract.

S

Submits

Canterbury Bulldogs 2011 Fan Page - Lets Get 1000 Members
We have been told that Bulldogs halfback Trent Hodkinson will sign a new two year deal with the Bulldogs in the coming weeks.

Meanwhile, winger Mitch Brown is also in negotiations with the club to extend his contract.
I admin that page with a mate and I've been saying that on here but no one seems to believe me. Remember, I'm full of sh!t, as people put it.

-_-

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A bit of patience and bit of game time and his turning out to be a very very good halfback. Everyone has a game or two that they don't play well but I can see him be consistent and fingers crossed we go one step further this year with him steering our side to victory....

on a side note... NSW cup are an embarrassing team to watch. They have a team full of stars and couldn't beat a depleted tigers outfit today... Not good for keating he had a below average game again

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Getting better each week. Just needs to improve his general kicking game a little more. A few more good grubbers for repeat sets and I'll be a happy man ala Shifty Sherwin. One step at a time though, his goal kicking is out of this world.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
34/36 goals @ 95%

His defence is impressive. Reads the play very well.

Great game against Manly - hope he keeps it up

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I admin that page with a mate and I've been saying that on here but no one seems to believe me. Remember, I'm full of sh!t, as people put it.

-_-
Well you are full of sh!t. You got that part right.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
34/36 goals @ 95%

His defence is impressive. Reads the play very well.

Great game against Manly - hope he keeps it up
... and the 2 that he did miss hit the posts on both occasions.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I liked Trent and I was a big supporter of him but its my opinion and I take these things seriously but I picked up a hand symbol he did wich was the devils horns .knowing that he is with the enemy I won't be having my heart into the game anymore .maybe I'm reading into it too much but I take these things seriously and I'm gutted and hurt by it .i might get a million thumb downs but I couldn't care less its my opinion I'm sharing andd if your wondering when he did it , it happened after the winning goal.at the end of the day it's how I feel I don't make much comments anymore due to idiotic comments on here but I like to share my thoughts of him .
Is this serious???

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok we'll maybe I am maybe he doesn't know what it actually means .i guess I will find out myself the next time I see him .ill end it at that .thanks for hearing me out and yes he's better than Keating still and it made my night beating manly at brookie anyways gud night to all and dogs to win 2013!!
Mate who cares who does he worship, or not worship... You got your own and he's got his... In Islam you're promoted to deal/talk to all kind of people... However, You aren't allowed to prejudge people... Islam clearly teach us to be fair minded and of high manners when dealing with EVERYBODY Muslims and Non Muslims...
If he is the antichrist himself, I don't give a rats ass... I am not worshipping the guy..
Besides, like everybody here said, it's a Rock in sign, nothing else...

Just relax mate, our religion meant to be simple and easy, not what some minority of some people who claims that they are scholars want you to believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.