Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Inu was kicking we lose on fri night. With Trent it's almost like a guaranteed 6 point try. With the quality of goal kickers these days Trent becomes so much more valuable to us!
To true, alot of teams shoot their selves in the foot when not taking the 6 points available because teams come back without scoring as much tries.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great passing game (ripped a few beauties on Friday night, cut out a few players, but was deemed forward, I thought it was line ball) solid kicking game (doesn't get charged down too often and we are scoring off kicks again, something we hadnt done for a while) excellent goal kicker (surprised me how easily he kicked 40m out. Went straight over the black dot and was at its highest point when going through the posts)

His running game lacks a little but he has the perfect partner in Reynolds who is an out and out runner. It is a better team with hodko at 7 then kk at 7.

Reynolds and kk were ineffective together. Hopefully he can find consistent form because he has a forward pack that will get him quick play the balls and more options in attack.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great passing game (ripped a few beauties on Friday night, cut out a few players, but was deemed forward, I thought it was line ball) solid kicking game (doesn't get charged down too often and we are scoring off kicks again, something we hadnt done for a while) excellent goal kicker (surprised me how easily he kicked 40m out. Went straight over the black dot and was at its highest point when going through the posts)

His running game lacks a little but he has the perfect partner in Reynolds who is an out and out runner. It is a better team with hodko at 7 then kk at 7.

Reynolds and kk were ineffective together. Hopefully he can find consistent form because he has a forward pack that will get him quick play the balls and more options in attack.
Give Hodko some time on his running game, he has had some surgery on both knees I believe and followed by the shoulder injuries so he has missed massive game/training time. Trent seems stronger with his defense aswell (all that weight training during his recovery being put to good use!) but yeah wait till he is running more and more!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People keep forgetting that hodko had been injured through out his contract with Bulldogs and didnt get a decent run with the ball TILL NOW.

Hodko never really got the chance to have consistent games and fear of reoccuring injury was probably always in the back of his mind.

Now he is (looks to be) completely fit, getting some games under the belt, confidence is up and his real talent is showing up.

He is only going to get better with every passing game..... Hope he stays injury free *touch wood*

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give Hodko some time on his running game, he has had some surgery on both knees I believe and followed by the shoulder injuries so he has missed massive game/training time. Trent seems stronger with his defense aswell (all that weight training during his recovery being put to good use!) but yeah wait till he is running more and more!
more or less what i posted, just read yours..... I concur :grinning:

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The amazing thing is that if Trent keeps kicking at the rate he is currently, he will become Canterbury's best goal-kicker of all time. He is currently averaging over 90%. Daryl Halligan averaged 80% while Haz averaged 86%. I really hope he spends the rest of his career as a Bulldog.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where he is with contract negotations?
In talks, hopefully something is worked out within the next three weeks.
As a goal kicker he could be better than Hazem, we have had the best run with goal kickers, Halligan, El Masri, Goodwin and now Hodko, if we had a shit goal kicker we would of lost the past two weeks.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know who is the illuminati on this forum but I can not say cos of confidentiality reason.... truth is out there...smart people will find out

Now thumb this down as well you evil.

TG: I didnt mention any name so this post should be ok.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know who is the illuminati on this forum but I can not say cos of confidentiality reason.... truth is out there...smart people will find out

You should watch the movie or read the Dan Brown book 'Angels and Demons' you would love it..honestly..just for your interest!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Just being serious here, what the fuck are these ​illuminati mental case ***** going to do and especially to the greater public?

99-100% of sane people don't give a fuck about the
illuminati or their mental case followers or even care if they exist. Seriously no-one gives a fuck about all these illuminati mental case *****, let them continue to be mental cases and die empty lives believing in bullshit.

I'm sick of people with this whole
illuminati shit, get over it they just seem like pussy's who spread rumours and stupid people carry them. It just seems so fake looking at it from a real prespective #comeatmeilluminaticunts

Not insulting you indiandog btw.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just being serious here, what the fuck are these ​illuminati mental case ***** going to do and especially to the greater public?

99-100% of sane people don't give a fuck about the
illuminati or their mental case followers or even care if they exist. Seriously no-one gives a fuck about all these illuminati mental case *****, let them continue to be mental cases and die empty lives believing in bullshit.

I'm sick of people with this whole
illuminati shit, get over it they just seem like pussy's who spread rumours and stupid people carry them. It just seems so fake looking at it from a real prespective #comeatmeilluminaticunts
Agree with you to an extent, but what upset this particular person so much I dont get it, that he was out there thumbing every single post of mine down..... thanks to mods now i know his identity....cant name him for obvious reason, but it is not difficult to find out...... him trying to put my post down means he didnt like me talking about Luciferians/Illuminatis......

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with you to an extent, but what upset this particular person so much I dont get it, that he was out there thumbing every single post of mine down..... thanks to mods now i know his identity....cant name him for obvious reason, but it is not difficult to find out...... him trying to put my post down means he didnt like me talking about Luciferians/Illuminatis......
Possibly or he could just think your comments were silly and found it fun to thumbs down them. If he is part of these so called "Luciferians/Illuminatis" he is a mental case and good luck to him achieving nothing with stupid beliefs.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine Trent Hodkinson had a read of some of the posts in this thread. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Possibly or he could just think your comments were silly and found it fun to thumbs down them. If he is part of these so called "Luciferians/Illuminatis" he is a mental case and good luck to him achieving nothing with stupid beliefs.
Mate... my other posts had nothing to do with Illuminatis/Luciferians

For example I agreed on a post with Grog Dog and thumbed me down but not GD....LOL

Fucken Luciferian

Status
Not open for further replies.