Transgender sports people

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah yes. More of your strawman arguments.

"that's interesting what you posted but here's a completely unrelated thing. Gay people can't hold relationships. Prove me wrong"

Dude. It's fine. Just say that you hate gay people and move on.
History shows that gay couples for some reason haven't been expressing the ultimate symbol of commitment to a relationship (marriage). If gay couples were committed they'd have been getting married for the last thousand years. I mean it's not like some historically powerful organisations like churches have blocked that....... Oh wait.....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
History shows that gay couples for some reason haven't been expressing the ultimate symbol of commitment to a relationship (marriage). If gay couples were committed they'd have been getting married for the last thousand years. I mean it's not like some historically powerful organisations like churches have blocked that....... Oh wait.....
Whats your boyfriends name alan

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is already a thread for this. Please delete.

Just reading up on Lia Thomas.

Whats TK's thoughts?

Should trans gender athletes be able to compete? Thomas clearly has an unfair advantage over biological female athletes?

I'm cool with trans people wanting to do or feel or portray whatever they want as long as it doesn't impact others negatively (as with religious people, lefties, righties, Realist90, etc etc).

This case it clearly does. It damages female sport and discredits biologically female athletes.

Not a fan is my personal opinion.
There was a trans MMA fighter who completely knocked the block of a real woman. My stance is. You’re born with a cock your a man your born with a vagina you’re a woman. It’s been like that since the dawn of time. The strength and athletic ability is obviously different. Also what about the trans weightlifter that broke the female record? It was a fucken bloke with long hair. You cannot tell me it’s fair. Soon every record broken in any sport relating to strength will be broken or crown held by a trans.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
There was a trans MMA fighter who completely knocked the block of a real woman. My stance is. You’re born with a cock your a man your born with a vagina you’re a woman. It’s been like that since the dawn of time. The strength and athletic ability is obviously different. Also what about the trans weightlifter that broke the female record? It was a fucken bloke with long hair. You cannot tell me it’s fair. Soon every record broken in any sport relating to strength will be broken or crown held by a trans.
All the women's records will be broken though.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No …. But it’d be funny if the ones that tried transitioning to men competing against men

In MMA hahaha

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Transwhatevers should have their own division …. A whole new moneyspinner for the ufc lol instead of a meat spinner

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Transwhatevers should have their own division …. A whole new moneyspinner for the ufc lol instead of a meat spinner
That would be interesting, watch the transgenders kick da fuck out of each other, the rednecks would love it.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes. More of your strawman arguments.

"that's interesting what you posted but here's a completely unrelated thing. Gay people can't hold relationships. Prove me wrong"

Dude. It's fine. Just say that you hate gay people and move on.
Not sure what this strawman thing means, anyway whatever it means you are only using it as cover for your questionable sex desires or perhaps even habits.
If you can't see a similarity between between gays sexual practice and stansgenders then you should forget about studing the cosmos.
Your comment about me hating gays is a very poor excuse to cover your own problem. Because most people know, and you should to if you were honest, that a transgender person is a sick person who was willing to have him/her self mutilated to become a poor imitation of something he/she wants be be but can never be.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure what this strawman thing means, anyway whatever it means you are only using it as cover for your questionable sex desires or perhaps even habits.
If you can't see a similarity between between gays sexual practice and stansgenders then you should forget about studing the cosmos.
Your comment about me hating gays is a very poor excuse to cover your own problem. Because most people know, and you should to if you were honest, that a transgender person is a sick person who was willing to have him/her self mutilated to become a poor imitation of something he/she wants be be but can never be.
Who would you consider more sick. Transgender people who just want to get on with life, or the Catholic priests who just want to touch children?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would you consider more sick. Transgender people who just want to get on with life, or the Catholic priests who just want to touch children?
Actuall you've been a little to easy on paedophile Priests, they are not sick because they know it was very very wrong but had managed to keep their actions secret at least in most cases. If you knew anything about the Catholic Reigion or Psychology for that matter, you would know that if you entertain unsober or in this case perverse thoughts long enough and consistantly enough you might eventuall try to live them out.
I find it very hurtfull to live with the fact, that what was drummended into me (perhaps indoctrinated) so strongly was'nt adheded to by those who drumined into me that such thoughts and actions would get you a front row seat in hell. (BTW I'm certain than none of the priests whom I've been associated with were paedophiles, at least never heard of any ever been called into question.)
As for the trangenders, the reason I call them sick is because they don't know its wrong, unless they are practicing Catholics, (by a practicing Catholics I mean receiving the Sacraments at least on a weekly basis), mind you other Demonations might regard it sinfull as well.
BTW as you know with mans law, ignorance of the law is no excuse for any crime. However Catholic Theoligans teach that with the Almighty ignorance is a legit excuse, the reason for this might be because Jesus forgave adulteres woman and then told her, GO AND SIN NO MORE.
I also believe that transgenders are sick, because for a man to become a women he has to be affectivly mutilitated, sure having a vigina, boobs sexy legs etc and flaunting the new body in public, might give the person pleasure and allow the person to live out his/hers fantasy, and probably even enjoy been F........, But that person will still IMHO be a mutilitated male with male hormones, unable to ovilate, concieve chidren, produce milk etc, and will only succeed in upseting the real women when competing against them in sport.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actuall you've been a little to easy on paedophile Priests, they are not sick because they know it was very very wrong but had managed to keep their actions secret at least in most cases. If you knew anything about the Catholic Reigion or Psychology for that matter, you would know that if you entertain unsober or in this case perverse thoughts long enough and consistantly enough you might eventuall try to live them out.
I find it very hurtfull to live with the fact, that what was drummended into me (perhaps indoctrinated) so strongly was'nt adheded to by those who drumined into me that such thoughts and actions would get you a front row seat in hell. (BTW I'm certain than none of the priests whom I've been associated with were paedophiles, at least never heard of any ever been called into question.)
As for the trangenders, the reason I call them sick is because they don't know its wrong, unless they are practicing Catholics, (by a practicing Catholics I mean receiving the Sacraments at least on a weekly basis), mind you other Demonations might regard it sinfull as well.
BTW as you know with mans law, ignorance of the law is no excuse for any crime. However Catholic Theoligans teach that with the Almighty ignorance is a legit excuse, the reason for this might be because Jesus forgave adulteres woman and then told her, GO AND SIN NO MORE.
I also believe that transgenders are sick, because for a man to become a women he has to be affectivly mutilitated, sure having a vigina, boobs sexy legs etc and flaunting the new body in public, might give the person pleasure and allow the person to live out his/hers fantasy, and probably even enjoy been F........, But that person will still IMHO be a mutilitated male with male hormones, unable to ovilate, concieve chidren, produce milk etc, and will only succeed in upseting the real women when competing against them in sport.
The irony in your comments is that it's against the law to discriminate against transgender individuals. And as you said, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The irony in your comments is that it's against the law to discriminate against transgender individuals. And as you said, ignorance of the law is no excuse.
I don't know what you mean by discriminating against transgenders, as far as I'm aware people have been having ex changes since time memorial.
As for the current bill before Parlarment, I can't see why it's such a problem, I know that 12-13 year old kids wanting to have a sex change, I blame this on the sex sells and the permissive society, you are entitled to your own opinion, and I'm not asking you to prove why your reason is correct and valid.
You don't have to belong to the Catholic Church or any Church for that matter, but you have to observe the law of the land.
AS for church discriminating against transgender kids, for a start it should be illegal for a doctor to preform sex change opp. on kids at least untill they turn !8, by then they most likely have left school. Do you believe it's ok for a young person with male genitalia and living as transgender been in a change room with the real women.
i'm not interested what happens in state schools they should be as liberal as the law allows.
I for the life of me can't understand why even the supporters let alone the practicing gays and transgenders would want to go to a Catholic Church or to any of it's schools.
The only reason I can see is that they want to stick it up the Catholic Church and the values taught by Jesus Himself.
BTW Hacky my friend, Jesus did not conform with the trends of his day, so why should the Catholic Church conform with some of today trends.
You have suggested that I hate gays and transgenders and compared me with the K.K.Klaners, Are you sure that you don't have a blind hatred for the Catholic Church, like many others.