Transgender sports people

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If there is already a thread for this. Please delete.

Just reading up on Lia Thomas.

Whats TK's thoughts?

Should trans gender athletes be able to compete? Thomas clearly has an unfair advantage over biological female athletes?

I'm cool with trans people wanting to do or feel or portray whatever they want as long as it doesn't impact others negatively (as with religious people, lefties, righties, Realist90, etc etc).

This case it clearly does. It damages female sport and discredits biologically female athletes.

Not a fan is my personal opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I respect transgenders, but I do not want those people in the locker room. I would not leave a team for that, because I respect a transgender equal to a black, a fat or a dwarf, but if possible I prefer not to have transgenders in my life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan of it personally. Genetics can't be ignored. You can treat them with enough estrogen to deal with it but technically that's doping so...

Side note, this thread is likely going to be locked soon. The discussion is fine but homophobia and transphobia are against the rules, and these threads always degrade into homophobia and transphobia.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Society are a bunch of dumb fucks.

First they cry to let the trannies play, then they cry it's not fair.

You make your bed, sleep in the **** and STFU.
Trying to think of what **** could be....

So many options.....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Society are a bunch of dumb fucks.

First they cry to let the trannies play, then they cry it's not fair.

You make your bed, sleep in the **** and STFU.
Aye be careful what you wish for, i think its piss funny that swimmer is smashing all the real vaginas by 20 plus seconds ,they would of been ever so supportive on twitter ,but twiter aint the real world ,reality hits now they are fucked

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if someone wants to alter their gender. But like the general consensus in here, I think getting involved in professional sports afterwards shouldn't be an option.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When it comes to sports,
If you were born with a willy, you shouldn't be allowed to participate in womens sport. The end.
Fancy justifying and having the hyde to try and take a medal from someone you have no right competing against, its just fucked up lol.

On a side note a saw on tv last week some shit about chess.
Chess players being called athletes and great sportsmen.
That nutrition and fitness/training play a big part because of fatigue from sitting on ones arse thinking for hours on end.
Its chess FFS lol

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No problem whatsoever ever with transgender sports people playing....errrrrrr chest...error I mean chess

Physical sports of any description should be off limits, it's just plain wrong and unfair in so many levels.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're kidding ourselves if we think its fair but somewhere down the line PC will dictate that its accepted and people will gradually stop giving a fuck.

It will just become another physical advantage like being tall in basketball.....

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with the unfair advantage voters..also who the fuck is Lia Thomas? :tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I identify as a child. So can I compete in the u12s?

No it's not fair for transgenders who become female to play physical sports vs females

Also don't see the point. If a transgender wins anything vs a born female everyone is going to claim it was because they were physically male anyway. So not much of a win. A win with no respect.

Last edited:
Reaction score
it's definitely not fair, and i can't believe they let this shit happen.
why hasn't fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibres ever been mentioned in the argument