Transgender sports people

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn’t care less

sportspeople are generally the biggest woke and PC wanks out there and love to use their “profile” to push bullshit causes

Because sportspeople have a larger profile then us nubs they can jump up and down now and people will listen how it affects them , but when it only affected us everyday people they were amongst the groups to stick the boot in (not necessarily talking about this particular issue but hopefully you get the gist )

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are a number of sports that have direct competition between genders, ideal for trans athletes: equestrian, dog sledding, darts, croquet, snooker. Looks like curling might get added to the list, so that would be the winter Olympics option. Motor sports as well.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I got no problem with transgenders..but not in a physical sport like body contact, strength sports..men who identify/or become women have too much advantage.. I wonder has any transgenders who were woman compete in top line men’s sport.. I’d be very surprised as it would clearly show the advantages of men..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got no problem with transgenders..but not in a physical sport like body contact, strength sports..men who identify/or become women have too much advantage.. I wonder has any transgenders who were woman compete in top line men’s sport.. I’d be very surprised as it would clearly show the advantages of men..
I have heaps of problems it shits me trannys have bigger dicks than me and dont even want them

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have heaps of problems it shits me trannys have bigger dicks than me and dont even want them
You have reminded me of the great words of Afroman.

"I met this lady in Hollywood
She had green hair, but damn she looked good
I took her to my house 'cause she was fine
But she whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are a number of sports that have direct competition between genders, ideal for trans athletes: equestrian, dog sledding, darts, croquet, snooker. Looks like curling might get added to the list, so that would be the winter Olympics option. Motor sports as well.
Pffft women can't drive :p

Maybe demolition derby....

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I often think that in many competitions fairness isn't exactly a factor. I saw a bit of the last Paralympics and saw a guy with seemingly slight vision issues swimming against guys with missing arms or legs, or guys with a missing forearm in running races against guys with 1 leg. So to some extent I think that common sense won't ever be a factor in deciding that former men who have had surgery to reduce their weight by 15g worth of dangly bits while still retaining higher muscle mass and power etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do these guys actually have to cut off their dicks or is pretending (identifying) to be a female enough?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now some women swimmers are speaking up because its " a violation of womens rights "
Personally im enjoying this cluster fuck, maybe the world has to go back a few years and not crumble and be scared what someome on shitter thinks and use common sense.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many would say the same about the religious :grinning:

Jokes aside, you may be on to something. Transgender olympics would be great.
Thank you Hacky, it has been suggested many times before so no problem, BTW all the religious people I know have good stable families, jobs or businesses, and most have kids who are well balnced, so it mighten be such a bad idea to be sick with religion. Once heard that gay relationships generall have a short life span, feel free to correct me if you believe I'm wrong, also any proof about the stability of gay relationships would be greatly appreciated.
BTW sorry for been a bit late checking this thread, been very busy with the thread started by politis's wooden horse you know, as well as practicing my sick habit, don't need to be spacific about it because I am very very very certain you know what it is.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you Hacky, it has been suggested many times before, BTW all the religious people I know have good stable families jobs or businesses and most have kids who are well balnced, so it mighten be a bad idea to be sick with religion. Once heard that gay relationships generall have a short life span, feel free to correct me if you believe I'm wrong, any solid proof about the stability of gay relationships would be greatly appreciated.
Ah yes. More of your strawman arguments.

"that's interesting what you posted but here's a completely unrelated thing. Gay people can't hold relationships. Prove me wrong"

Dude. It's fine. Just say that you hate gay people and move on.