To all the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis is a dirty grub and Farah pisses all over the srub.

Pretender, hope he enjoyed his origin - his last one he will ever play.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dude.... no one gave bulldogs a slightest bit of chance against Tigers...including my self... we were predicting a cricket score against them....and what happened tonight just throws the egg and all the crap the world on us all doubters.

I am not saying we have turned the corner nor we played a perfect game... but coming into this game no oe gave the Dogs any chance....including Dogs own supporters!
Cuz ive been saying dogs all week in a canter without breaking a sweat. Now lets be honest they had as much oppurtunity to win this game by 70. Against the roosters they excuted really well yesterday terrible 6-0 H/T was not acceptable. Defence was solid which is where it all starts but our attack was terrible i think Roberts CLEARLY showed he is not a 5/8 or half and Kimmorley is way to slow and getting slower. I think Blake Green showed he should be fast tracked he looks really good and Barba at least deserves a CHANCE to start but keep in perspective we beat a depleated tigers team off there game

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuz ive been saying dogs all week in a canter without breaking a sweat. Now lets be honest they had as much oppurtunity to win this game by 70. Against the roosters they excuted really well yesterday terrible 6-0 H/T was not acceptable. Defence was solid which is where it all starts but our attack was terrible i think Roberts CLEARLY showed he is not a 5/8 or half and Kimmorley is way to slow and getting slower. I think Blake Green showed he should be fast tracked he looks really good and Barba at least deserves a CHANCE to start but keep in perspective we beat a depleated tigers team off there game
depleted tigers? what and we are at full strenght? or are the ppl injured water boys?? our attack wasnt great ok but did you see the tigers defence? it was awesome, lets give credit where credit is due, they were starved of the ball why? because last night our defence won us the game, they just couldnt do anything against our hits, had we defended like that against warriors, we win, against souths, we win finally we were hitting hard last night and that put tigers off their game, our attack was poor ok, but itl improve, boys need confidence and im sure that win last night will give them heaps, by the way Ennis kicked Farah's butt so he kicked a 40/20 woooop! did he have any try assists? or any tries? no, usually when farah or marshall play well, tigers win, well...they didnt..

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
depleted tigers? what and we are at full strenght? or are the ppl injured water boys?? our attack wasnt great ok but did you see the tigers defence? it was awesome, lets give credit where credit is due, they were starved of the ball why? because last night our defence won us the game, they just couldnt do anything against our hits, had we defended like that against warriors, we win, against souths, we win finally we were hitting hard last night and that put tigers off their game, our attack was poor ok, but itl improve, boys need confidence and im sure that win last night will give them heaps, by the way Ennis kicked Farah's butt so he kicked a 40/20 woooop! did he have any try assists? or any tries? no, usually when farah or marshall play well, tigers win, well...they didnt..
Well i said Defence was better and Ennis did have a great match but with the oppurtunites given we should of won by much more. Even Moore who is reserved said the tigers had nothing in the back end of the game. In fact almost excatly what i wrote is what Moore said fact is they play like this tonight against top teams we wont win. Like Moore said needs to go to a whole other level to say there back its improved but nowhere near where it needs to be and ill be honest Hodgson and Paea are going to make that much of a difference, Halatau might but they had there 2 best Props out and there top 2 halfbacks out no comparrison

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigers defence was awesome. We came so close to putting another 12 points on them in the first half, but they held us out by their fingernails. I'd like to put in a plug for our own defence. Apart from Tuquiri's try, there was not a clean break by the best attacking side in the NRL. Marshall and Farrah were kept in place all night. Even the usually clever chips and chase didn't work because they were done under pressure, not from their normal dominant position.

Yes, they tired - just as we did when the Dragons had 70% of the ball and a penalty count of 9-3. Today's Herald absolutely gives it to the refs, and no credit to the Dogs. You might also want to read what they say about how Farrah was all over Ennis.

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Bear,
Which team do you really follow ?
or is it a case of...your cup is always half empty.
good on you Zee dog

great win - dogs....plenty more coming
the Junk

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah our attack was quite poor and still needs work but I'll take that commitment, resolve and mentality in defence any day of the week. Kick chases were great, we prevented offloads, slowed down the play the ball, communicated well except for when Turner rushed up when he didn't need to for Lote's try, held our line, had good line speed and our markers were good.

It was a marked improvement and it was great to finally see. Hopefully we can see some more of it the rest of the season because your attack can be as flat and bad as you want but as long as you defend like we did, you'll always be in a position to win games.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
did you go to the game? or did you sit on your fat**** ass at home preying for us to lose
Yeah I went to the game you dumb fk!!! And if you'd bothered to wear your fkn bi-focals instead of your rosey-coloured glasses, you would've seen me say 2 things.

1) That I was happy with the win
2) That we have a sh!t-load of improving to do

Honestly, you must be fkd in the head to think that any Bulldogs supporter has no right to criticise their team! I've been a paying member for years and I am entitled to set high standards for our side, given the roster we have. So back the fk off!

Oh, where we you sitting by the way? Probably with the Army, knowing that you won't be alone if Tigers supporters were to heap sh!t on you all game long.

Well I was surrounded by Tigers supporters where I was sitting, and I had the balls to urge my team on, despite the flack and abuse I copped from those Tigers fans! I'd love to see how you would've handled that last night, pu$$y.

Dude.... no one gave bulldogs a slightest bit of chance against Tigers...including my self... we were predicting a cricket score against them....and what happened tonight just throws the egg and all the crap the world on us all doubters.

I am not saying we have turned the corner nor we played a perfect game... but coming into this game no oe gave the Dogs any chance....including Dogs own supporters!
Yeah I know. I doubted them too, and with good reason! and I'm glad they got it together. All I'm saying, is that I don't want these sort of performances to be one-offs... cos so far our pattern is this: L L W L L W .... Don't you think we're a better team than that?

Hey Bear,
Which team do you really follow ?
or is it a case of...your cup is always half empty.
I follow the Bulldogs mate. And again, I have every right to criticise and expect more from them.
If you're happy with us getting a win once every 3 games, then that's your problem... I'd rather we win consistently.

Last edited by a moderator:

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Well said Bear. My sentiments exactly.
Thanks btrain :grinning:

Finally, a supporter with common sense.

I just luv how some morons here carry on like we're premiership heavyweights because we managed 2 wins out of 6 games. Then when I have the balls to point out that we need to improve (especially after our lacklustre attack in the first half where we had nearly all the ball), they all start laying in to me ROFL.... Not sure which team they're supporting. They must have us mixed up with the dragons or storm...

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Yeah I went to the game you dumb fk!!! And if you'd bothered to wear your fkn bi-focals instead of your rosey-coloured glasses, you would've seen me say 2 things.

1) That I was happy with the win
2) That we have a sh!t-load of improving to do

Honestly, you must be fkd in the head to think that any Bulldogs supporter has no right to criticise their team! I've been a paying member for years and I am entitled to set high standards for our side, given the roster we have. So back the fk off!

Oh, where we you sitting by the way? Probably with the Army, knowing that you won't be alone if Tigers supporters were to heap sh!t on you all game long.

Well I was surrounded by Tigers supporters where I was sitting, and I had the balls to urge my team on, despite the flack and abuse I copped from those Tigers fans! I'd love to see how you would've handled that last night, pu$$y.

Yeah I know. I doubted them too, and with good reason! and I'm glad they got it together. All I'm saying, is that I don't want these sort of performances to be one-offs... cos so far our pattern is this: L L W L L W .... Don't you think we're a better team than that?

I follow the Bulldogs mate. And again, I have every right to criticise and expect more from them.
If you're happy with us getting a win once every 3 games, then that's your problem... I'd rather we win consistently.
Good post mate

Status
Not open for further replies.