To all the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I love the passion... he is ALWAYS the first person there to celebrate... watch every try we score... he could be 30 metres away... but he is the first 1 there to jump all over the try scorer... im glad morris returned the favour wen ennis scored rite infront of us for his second try...
there is no doubt farah is a great hooker... but Ennis is more competitive and like tonite ... he was all over farah... does ne1 notice... that unless benji has a blinder,,, robbie is very quiet...

Id like to see how many teams can keep the NRLS BEST ATTACKN TEAM to 4 points in 1 game...hahaha WWWOOO BULLDOGS...
Agree 100%... loved that push from Ennis on Farah just before he scored his last try...loved it!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i disagree, i reckon farah has to be firing for marshall to shine
mayb ur rite... kinda like noddy n ennis... wen 1 plays well they generally both play well..
but who cares 24-4!!! and shuldve been more

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
And you have rocks in your head...
Name one thing khara was better than ennis tonight..
he kicked a 40/20 then they dropped the ball the next set thanks to the DOGS OF WAR....
and thats y Farah isnt an origin player!!! eat it robbie

BullDoggiez

DogsOfWar
Reaction score
cricket is the worst sport in the world dont put it in the same sentence as rugby league......cricket should just be a hobby or something :grinning:

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Ennis didnt win us the Origin Match lol head to head Farah has outplayed Ennis many times
there is no denying farah is a good hooker... but tonite Ennis was better and in origin Ennis was better... so if ur a real bulldogs supporter support the team and not the enemy!!

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
there is no denying farah is a good hooker... but tonite Ennis was better and in origin Ennis was better... so if ur a real bulldogs supporter support the team and not the enemy!!
I dont support the enemy Im just saying I think Farah is an alround better player than Ennis is

-313-

Ennis didnt win us the Origin Match lol head to head Farah has outplayed Ennis many times
When was the last time khara played final football? When was the last time khara had to grind a win? When wad the last time he didn't go missing when the going gets tough? So where was he tonight??
Khara is in peak form and got shown up by out if form ennis???

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
When was the last time khara played final football? When was the last time khara had to grind a win? When wad the last time he didn't go missing when the going gets tough? So where was he tonight??
i agree wit u brothr... crusader is clearly on crack

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Farah has won 1 premiership - Ennis 0

Farah has played for 1 club - Ennis has played with 4 clubs including St Merge

-313-

Farah has won 1 premiership - Ennis 0

Farah has played for 1 club - Ennis has played with 4 clubs including St Merge
Lmao... Is that your answer to the above questions???? You are clutching on straws my friend and they ain't helping...
May I suggest you join the tigers forum and mourn with them

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Lmao... Is that your answer to the above questions???? You are clutching on straws my friend and they ain't helping...
lol you are the one clutching at straws mate

If Ennis is the great player you have been fapping on about where was he against th Knights, Warriors and Souths?

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
LOOOL
crusader get off the crack... that ****ttt aint good for u haha

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
id rather not hit our best patch by round 6. Let our best game be in the GF, unlike other teams like the dragons who peak before rd 10 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.