To all the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
2 trys a try assist and generally played all over Farah... too bad Farah cnt stand up wen it counts.... wwwooooooo go u menace we love ya... top game.... DEFENCE WAS EXCELLENT... stopped the offloads....great effort ENNIS and to every1 hating on ryan... nuffsaid

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I don't regret doubting the boys for even a second.

That's right! No regrets! If you think for a second that we're certainties for the premiership based on tonight's performance, you've got another think coming!

While I'm happy that we won, I'm by no means convinced just yet that we've turned the corner. When we start showing this sort of effort, intensity and attitude week-in-week-out, then i'll be convinced.

We still have a long way to go, a mile of improvement ahead... so let's just hope we can use this game to gain some confidence (not cockiness) ... we still need better execution in attack..

Were you happy to go into half-time only 6-0 up with over 60% of the ball and better field position? Were you happy with all our drop-ball???

I'm not gonna get carried away with this win. We're still to win consecutive games this year... Let's hope the boys keep aiming high and producing the goods.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Were you happy to go into half-time only 6-0 up with over 60% of the ball and better field position?

Thats the thing the stuck out for me

While I'm happy we got the 2 points, the attack was terrible in the first half.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I agree in part with the thread and in part with the responses.

Unless Marshall has a blinder, farah goes missing

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
2 trys a try assist and generally played all over Farah... too bad Farah cnt stand up wen it counts.... wwwooooooo go u menace we love ya... top game.... DEFENCE WAS EXCELLENT... stopped the offloads....great effort ENNIS and to every1 hating on ryan... nuffsaid
Both Ennis and Farah are guns players mate... and yes im glad to see Ryan had a good game i guess its the least he can do play one good game and 20 bad ones

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
some of you people are unreal, i have been reading about some of you winging all week.We have a great win and ya still find something to winge about. The boys will know they need to be consistant in effort and proformance. Lets just focus on the poitives of a great win for once

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
some of you people are unreal, i have been reading about some of you winging all week.We have a great win and ya still find something to winge about. The boys will know they need to be consistant in effort and proformance. Lets just focus on the poitives of a great win for once
We did that when we beat the roosters and then we lost 2 straight games against VERY beatable teams...

Noone said we're p!ssed off that we won tonight. But don't expect us all to carry on like we just won the GF...

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Ryan can play with this effort every week or even 75% of the effort he showed out there.The dogs have a long way to go but Im happy for that win cos we needed to win badly.6 nil with 60% of possesion in the first half shows they aren't quite there yet

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

That's right! No regrets! If you think for a second that we're certainties for the premiership based on tonight's performance, you've got another think coming!

While I'm happy that we won, I'm by no means convinced just yet that we've turned the corner. When we start showing this sort of effort, intensity and attitude week-in-week-out, then i'll be convinced.

We still have a long way to go, a mile of improvement ahead... so let's just hope we can use this game to gain some confidence (not cockiness) ... we still need better execution in attack..

Were you happy to go into half-time only 6-0 up with over 60% of the ball and better field position? Were you happy with all our drop-ball???

I'm not gonna get carried away with this win. We're still to win consecutive games this year... Let's hope the boys keep aiming high and producing the goods.
Well said Bear. My sentiments exactly.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats the thing the stuck out for me

While I'm happy we got the 2 points, the attack was terrible in the first half.
Naah man the attack wasnt that bad, the tigers defence was just simply awsome but they were worn out with 10 - 15 min to go because of it.

R

rocky IV

did you go to the game? or did you sit on your fat**** ass at home preying for us to lose

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score

Dude.... no one gave bulldogs a slightest bit of chance against Tigers...including my self... we were predicting a cricket score against them....and what happened tonight just throws the egg and all the crap the world on us all doubters.

I am not saying we have turned the corner nor we played a perfect game... but coming into this game no oe gave the Dogs any chance....including Dogs own supporters!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed with Ennis. He is the most passionate player i have ever seen. You can tell he hates losing. He gets fired up and is the first person to celebrate anyones try. The guy is a great player. He never stops trying and its good too see players showing some emotion. How pumped was he when he scored. And also last week wen the dogs made a comeback. He was pumped hard. Good to see.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed with Ennis. He is the most passionate player i have ever seen. You can tell he hates losing. He gets fired up and is the first person to celebrate anyones try. The guy is a great player. He never stops trying and its good too see players showing some emotion. How pumped was he when he scored. And also last week wen the dogs made a comeback. He was pumped hard. Good to see.
I love the passion... he is ALWAYS the first person there to celebrate... watch every try we score... he could be 30 metres away... but he is the first 1 there to jump all over the try scorer... im glad morris returned the favour wen ennis scored rite infront of us for his second try...
there is no doubt farah is a great hooker... but Ennis is more competitive and like tonite ... he was all over farah... does ne1 notice... that unless benji has a blinder,,, robbie is very quiet...

Id like to see how many teams can keep the NRLS BEST ATTACKN TEAM to 4 points in 1 game...hahaha WWWOOO BULLDOGS...

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i disagree, i reckon farah has to be firing for marshall to shine

Status
Not open for further replies.