To all Mods and Admin on this forum.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Pleaser do something about all the crap flying around here and do it now before it gets worse!

This place is no longer of benefit to our club or the rest of our supporter base.

Either stop people from viewing this forum unless they are members or weed out the traitors and ignorant cockroaches that continue to bring our once proud club into the newspaper headlines. Most of us have been guilty of it in one form or another as I have. I'm not saying I'm perfect. But we need to stop the damn reporters getting in here.

Enough is enough!

CrazyDog

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I rekon all the BS threads on Sonny should be deleted!

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Pleaser do something about all the crap flying around here and do it now before it gets worse!

This place is no longer of benefit to our club or the rest of our supporter base.

Either stop people from viewing this forum unless they are members or weed out the traitors and ignorant cockroaches that continue to bring our once proud club into the newspaper headlines. Most of us have been guilty of it in one form or another as I have. I'm not saying I'm perfect. But we need to stop the damn reporters getting in here.

Enough is enough!

CrazyDog
I spoke earlier about the forum being accessable to all members of the public but i think you have a point CrazyDog. Something has to be done, enough certainly is enough. Say no to Reporters

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You couldn't ever stop them If they tried hard enough they would just create an account, pose as a Kenneler and then view all of the threads and posts as much as they like.

The real solution is for Journo's to learn how to properly report news or stories instead of quoting people on a fan forum.

Although I think the Mods should try and clean this place up more with some ridicluous threads and posts which get out of hand...

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You couldn't ever stop them If they tried hard enough they would just create an account, pose as a Kenneler and then view all of the threads and posts as much as they like.

The real solution is for Journo's to learn how to properly report news or stories instead of quoting people on a fan forum.

Although I think the Mods should try and clean this place up more with some ridicluous threads and posts which get out of hand...
I think we do delete alot of things, when a mod logs in after a game theres 8 pages of new threads instead of 6 for normal members.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
I rekon all the BS threads on Sonny should be deleted!
It's a start.

I don't think there is enough policing around here. I'm all for venting and putting out your ideas but this is all going to far.

M

Mr Miyagi

What is this a protect sbw forum or something.
Not many of you complained when you guys slammed holdsworth and folkes from pillar to post.
When someting that makes sense gets posted you all want it to be deleted because it is too much for your samll brain matter to handle.
Sorry crazy dog not directed at you.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mods and Admin are already doing all we can to ban and delete threads and posts that contravene the code of conduct or our own judgement on what should and shouldnt appear on here.

The amnoutn of crap has risen to levels we havent seen and we're doing our best to get rid of it as soon as it appears.

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mods and Admin are already doing all we can to ban and delete threads and posts that contravene the code of conduct or our own judgement on what should and shouldnt appear on here.

The amnoutn of crap has risen to levels we havent seen and we're doing our best to get rid of it as soon as it appears.
I actually feel sorry for you for the first time in 4 years. :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we do delete alot of things, when a mod logs in after a game theres 8 pages of new threads instead of 6 for normal members.
Yeah I know, and it makes them impossible to view as a poster also. I agree you blokes have it tough many times.

And Pattenator I take your point also. Fair enough.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
What is this a protect sbw forum or something.
Not many of you complained when you guys slammed holdsworth and folkes from pillar to post.
When someting that makes sense gets posted you all want it to be deleted because it is too much for your samll brain matter to handle.
Sorry crazy dog not directed at you.
Dude we have all been guilty of this before. Me too, I put my hand up. But now that those farking rat journo's are getting in here for a cheap f!cking headline we can't continue. We just need to go back to being careful and venting over a beer at the game not here. I agree with most of your comments bro, I just don't think we are serving our club any good. I know how passionate you are, I saw you at more junior games last year at Belmore than any other hack on the Kennel.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How about ppl not being able to start threads unless they have x amount of posts. Cant count how many times the BS is started by hit and run members and members with very small post counts.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I know, and it makes them impossible to view as a poster also. I agree you blokes have it tough many times.

And Pattenator I take your point also. Fair enough.
But the mods are now reading the threads more carefully for crap, just ask a few of the members who had a go at for deleting a single post on Folkes having a go at SBW being Muslim. :confused:

You cant just delete a thread if its valid and the poster hasnt written something like "zomg sbw piss off, he in paper too much"

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Hectik. Look at all the messages you have written today. SBW this SBW that. Just try and lay off him for a while. This is not a protect SBW site but a support SBW and all bulldogs site. Let the people that dis players continue to write there threads because at the end of the day there not up too the standard of us loyal supporters. I hope this makes sense. Oh no does that mean this will be deleted. noteverything is a conspiracy Hectik.