To all Mods and Admin on this forum.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Why would you want something shutdown, when hundreds of people enjoy posting here? You are not ruining something i enjoy because you cant handle it, if it is so bad for you, dont log on. HTH
cant handle what exactly ?

what other NRL supporters forum do you see being used in the media to create stories ?

this site is great for fans to voice there opinions about the club however at the moment i believe this site is doing the club alot more damage than good.

even the players are being somewhat affected by what is being said on here.

iyour enjoyment isn't more valuable than the club we support

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Why would you want something shutdown, when hundreds of people enjoy posting here? You are not ruining something i enjoy because you cant handle it, if it is so bad for you, dont log on. HTH
We are trying to improve on what is happening here mate. Get of your high horse and help out instead of being so negative. This place is full of crap and there are people who were here longer than most of us that are no longer because of this ****e. So if you as a Mod think it's better for people that have the best interests of the club to not log on here, then what will you have left?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
cant handle what exactly ?

what other NRL supporters forum do you see being used in the media to create stories ?

this site is great for fans to voice there opinions about the club however at the moment i believe this site is doing the club alot more damage than good.

even the players are being somewhat affected by what is being said on here.

iyour enjoyment isn't more valuable than the club we support
How is that the members fault the media is taking quotes?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are trying to improve on what is happening here mate. Get of your high horse and help out instead of being so negative. This place is full of crap and there are people who were here longer than most of us that are no longer because of this ****e. So if you as a Mod think it's better for people that have the best interests of the club to not log on here, then what will you have left?
How can you call me negative and blame me for telling people not to log on when people are calling for it to be shutdown. Im not on a high horse, i would have said the same if i had one post, was an admin, mod or normal member. Plus i do help out thanks.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
I think the posts idea is warranted but a shutdown of the forum is a bit premature. :Lets talk footy. Whats doing with BRIGGS. He was pretty solid in his handfull of games last year. I worried about the limited changes the dogs are making. I want players to be worried about holding there places in the team. Form is essential and you can only create form with pressure from other players and a willingness to play 100% each week or lose your spot.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
find where i said the members were at fault ?

the only thing that matters is that they are being taken.
I still dont believe shuttinf it down is the anwser. I know you didnt accuse the members, but they are the ones who would suffer if it is shutdown.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Remember the Kennel in 2004 and 2005.
Was heaps better. Too many experts on here now

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TBH It is quotes that shouldn't be said by Bulldogs fans...
But if you said, "Utai had a good game" and someone took that...
People might as well not say anything then.
Cant blame the members

Gizmo

Hero's r Zero's
Reaction score
Stop the crap posts AND ACTUALLY SHOW SUPPORT TO THE CLUB AND TEAM

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah Hektic, you're pretty funny I think.
Chris and Happy Dude, not being someone who posts alot is the downfall of them ideas, but i'm not sure what else there is as an alternative in the short term. It would be a shame, for the more sensible peeps who don't have high post counts, but it may be the only solution until the club gets back on it's feet because it seems while we're rebuilding and going through hard times, the media is grabbing anything to make sure we stay down and struggle. I'm definately open to ideas because we do need to make changes and do it very very soon.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

lets get something straight sonny wants out from a five year deal he signed last year. he is the highest paid player at the club. what the hell is the club supposed to do they should make him sit out the five years. they should have sent mason to england like parramatta did to lyon. you dont see no parramatta boys spitting the dummy with mr iron fist fitzgerald there.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What NRL club comes close to being as scrutinised in the media as we are?

This sort of rubbish takes place on every forum around the world, doesn't make it right but it happens, you guys should look at a Liverpool forum, or a Real Madrid forum, those blokes are crazy!

Like I said the same sort of stuff is said on other fourms of NRL teams, but our comments on here are the only ones scrutinised.

Did we get any quotes in the paper from Parra fans from their forum this off season?

How many off field indiscretions and new stories did they have?

But they didn't cop anywhere near the hammering in the media we would have.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
What NRL club comes close to being as scrutinised in the media as we are?

This sort of rubbish takes place on every forum around the world, doesn't make it right but it happens, you guys should look at a Liverpool forum, or a Real Madrid forum, those blokes are crazy!

Like I said the same sort of stuff is said on other fourms of NRL teams, but our comments on here are the only ones scrutinised.

Did we get any quotes in the paper from Parra fans on their forum this off season?

How many off field discretions and new stories did they have?

But they didn't cop anywhere near the hammering in the media we would have if that was us.

totally agree.

but unfortunately its just the way it is.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Did anyone read my earlier message.lets talk about football. Some positive comments guys. The Bulldogs rock