This season could be the worst ever!! (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

barba to fullback, pattern to 5/8 is my answer untill Roberts is back. Barba is going to play there next year so lets blood him now.
Warburton and Morrin have got to go. Halatua and Paea have got to come back into the team.
Romoleo played well but he is a waste of a substitute, Ennis plays 80 mins.
Harrison has signed with Manly today so he wont get a run now also.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no faith in Moore...

Easily the worst efforts from a Bulldogs team I have ever seen - alot worse than anything in 08

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
I have no faith in Moore...

Easily the worst efforts from a Bulldogs team I have ever seen - alot worse than anything in 08
they are worse than in 08.... FACT, in 08 at this stage of the season they Dogs had 4 wins notched up, 2010.... = 3.....

L

Licker

Lack of enthusiasm? Dunno but this team wasnt spreading the ball as much as it could, hitting the ball up in 2010 doesnt do it anymore, sabotaged to the sh1t.
we dont have those players anymore that hit the ball up...

im not sure what barba could have done to win us the game... we were just analed throughout the whole 2nd half

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are never going to get rid of this sh*t they are all brother in laws. All coach the same way. F*ck them all off and give us a coach who is going to give this bunch of c*ckheads a kick up the ar*e instead of making excuses for the little girls.
sack Moore Now he is a 80s coach and its 2010. He has NFI and cant get a win when we have a side of champion players. If we had a lot of youngster in and were in a rebuilding phase id forgive it, but we arent and were equal first last year with the same side.

Fark off moore u turd

fark im angry

you cant tell can u?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
IN 2008 we gave up coz the sh1t was hitting 5 fans, this year we are trying but we are being organised by a coach that has no fkn idea what hes doing.

LAst year was a massive fluke

Moore fall on your sword b4 someone pushes one into you

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kimmorley is half the problem!!
Ricky Stuart had his issues with him at the sharks for a reason!!
Also, the NSW selectors intentionally avoided him, so that means something for sure!!

Kevin Moore is useless, if you ever watch the dressing rooms before the games starts, kimmorley does more talking than he does!!
Kimmorley is saying.....Ben, run and I will give you a hospital pass, you knock it on and then we will do the same with Hodgo in the next set!!

Apart from Hannant, we don't have any BIG NAME players......it's time to get some!!
Josh Morris was playing reserves when he was at St Merge!!
Gordon was a discard at the Rabbits!!
Turner has been the only revelation from the new players!!

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Halatau and Paea getting dropped was LOL.

Halatau, Paea >> Warburton, Green, Morrin, and other reserve graders

Bulldog Baxter

New Pup
Reaction score
barba to fullback, pattern to 5/8 is my answer untill Roberts is back. Barba is going to play there next year so lets blood him now.
Warburton and Morrin have got to go. Halatua and Paea have got to come back into the team.
Romoleo played well but he is a waste of a substitute, Ennis plays 80 mins.
Harrison has signed with Manly today so he wont get a run now also.
I honestly don't think morrin played that bad?? Halatua and Paea are a waste of space and money in my opinion!! I agree Romoleo was not utilised enough tonight!!

C

chipandchase

I honestly don't think morrin played that bad?? Halatua and Paea are a waste of space and money in my opinion!! I agree Romoleo was not utilised enough tonight!!
mate morrin didnt play all that bad but all the forwards are the same, no offloads , slow and 1 dimensional.
halatua has pace and can play before the line and offload, the same as paea, we need balance in the team, thats why we cant score try's.
barba should have been there tonight against all the tiring forwards

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
There is now way of knowing but I honestly believ Barba would have got us points in this game. Heavy ground, slow moving forwards, he would have got round them.

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't believe parra stadium is only 10 minutes away from ANZ. Both teams Chucking the ball around at will

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Was thinking the same, watching the Eels forwards offload and throw nice passes and thinking we dont do that at all

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
can we just have a "barba is the messiah" superthread?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He is not the messiah Rod. The fans just want to see the kid play.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He is not the messiah Rod. The fans just want to see the kid play.
yeah but can you direct your excitement into one orderly thread, and post in it all year?

it is unpleasant for me to see this come up 5 times everytime

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Rod, no one is forcing you to click on threads

Status
Not open for further replies.