This season could be the worst ever!! (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Rod, no one is forcing you to click on threads
well im typically reading a thread title like "im sick of this"

im interested in hearing what the dude is frustrated about, perhaps he is upset about why we cant finish off a try

but of course it is just another request to select barba

it never stops, even when we were winning people created threads for him to start over roberts

im surprised when he did start a game they didnt make a "play barba in the toyota cup game as well so he is warmed up for first grade" thread

D

dogs_4 lyf

there is 7 minutes to go and Hannant and Gordon are on the bench when we are chasing the game.

He brings on Morrin.

Thats Kevin Moore all over.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I like my thread getting bumped. I like Barba also

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The following players should have a taste of FG football this year pending on the salary cap situation
Daniel Harrison
Ben Barba
Martin Taupau
Josh Reynolds
Harlan Alaalatoa

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The following players should have a taste of FG football this year pending on the salary cap situation
Daniel Harrison
Ben Barba
Martin Taupau
Josh Reynolds
Harlan Alaalatoa
Didn't Harrison sign with Manly? If so I wouldn't want him wasting a slot to prep him for them.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Yup it is worse than 2008, cos for first time in my life I am not feeling any pain after a Bulldogs loss.

hmmm....pain is my friend now :grinning:

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
With the playing roster, SURELY 2010 will be the worst in a VERY long time

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
Yup it has been the worst ever cos it is the most disappointing ever!!!

Cant believe we have lost so many games with such a roster and big name players..... all the games we lost we got smashed.... the few we won were bad plays from opposition.

2010 is certainly the worst ever!!

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Yup it is worse than 2008, cos for first time in my life I am not feeling any pain after a Bulldogs loss.

hmmm....pain is my friend now :grinning:
I hear that zeedog, at halftime down 18-0 I felt nothing at all. No pain no upset feeling no anger just acceptance :(

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No way, 2008 was far worse. There was a lot more emotion and BS going on then. In fact 2002 was worse still. going all the way to a few weeks from the finals as the supreme team and cruising to a premiership, only to have all our points taken. This year is just a bad season, not a nightmare.

Next near i feel better about. Barba will kill it at FB. I reckon we will have eastwood back and some other good buys have happened already. I think the team will have a better combo next year. This year Patten is shot and our best attacker is playing out of position (Barba)

Status
Not open for further replies.