This season could be the worst ever!! (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking like a long winter season for us dog fans,i'll watch out of blind faith and bcos NRL my favourite entertainment during winter

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Well considering we have to win ~10 of the remaining 15 games and the fact that we have won 3 out of 9 so far Id say we are in a spot of bother, especially with origin coming up which will only hurt us more when we lose players to that

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Embarrassing...

our tactics, our playing style is so outdated and the coach isn't thinking of anything new to change it, we are the most predictable, boring team on the planet.
Man, I SOOOOoooo agree with you there.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
On current form, we will be lucky to make the eight. Even if we do, we will be knocked out first round.

I can live with '08 because we had no players to string together week after week. This year, we have had games in our possession, then meekly surrendered. It is bordering on the disgusting. I am not only angry at the weak attitude displayed by a team of so called professionals, I am embarrassed by them.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
At least we arent Melbourne fans ...

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Does anyone look at the ladder? If we win next monday night against an origin depleted panthers were back in the top 8. I'm sure once we hit the 8 we'll stay in there and keep grinding the season away until the time where it matters. Eels will get flogged this weekend, either rabbits or tigers are staying put on 10 points & roosters will be upset by the knights. Keep faith Bulldogs loyals we will be in the semi's and look out anyone we face with a full strength team. Roberts will be back & our earlier in the season injured players will be match fit again.. Watch this space

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Agree.

Im not pointing out at our injuries as our problem to winning gammes, im just saying when ROberts and Hannant comes back we will go along way to the top, we just need sometime.. The team is improving and we will be better with Attacking options with Roberts back.

Some people here at the Kennel dont want Roberts at 6 maybe at centre or whatever, but you guys can see during the last two games, he really gives the attacking options we are lacking for the past few weeks. I know some would say Barba should be at 6, but look at him yesturday he was going mad with 25mins left, if he was brought in earlier form the bench, well thats a different story.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Pretty sure 2008 was worse. Horrible, horrible.

2010 is pretty ****ing frustrating though.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
weve put in the effort, even yesterday we had more chances to score if it was stupid options by BK and Ennis. How many breaks did we make to only fall short by 5 metres, and then ennis goes to the blind side were all the numbers were :sleepy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just another susggestion...can we put Bulldogs games on Sundays or Mondays....as I had enough of ****ey starts to weekends
Totally agree with that, it kinda puts a cloud over my weekends. If we play Sunday and win though it makes Monday more bearable.

I dont agree with your idea it will be the worst season ever though. It is nothing at all like 2008.

Embarrassing...

The crap this team dishes up week in week out is pathetic, especially for a team who were pretty much the minor premiers last year..

Now i'm starting to see why SBW left in the first place, our tactics, our playing style is so outdated and the coach isn't thinking of anything new to change it, we are the most predictable, boring team on the planet.
Lalala...SBW didnt leave because of how we played at all. SBW left for $$$$$$$

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Great 'supporters' we have :rolleyes:

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing will ever be as painful as 08
Im with you!

Its obviously our execution that is letting the team down. Some of the attacking plays last night were great. If we can master the execution we may be able to enjoy the rest of the season more, regardless of making a dent in the finals series

Im disappointed in rugby league this year, noone is really thrilling me, not even those on top of the table

R

rocky IV

yeh dhead

where gonna win the spoon and one of the best players we have ever had is going to fly off to france next week

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a bunch of whinging 1diots... This isn't a great year but i still support the club 100% win lose draw i still cheer them on. We are going to have bad years and we're going to have good either way that's sport and that's football.. Get over it and suck it up my little princesses. You people call yourselves supporters i call you parasytes. GO THE MIGHTY DOGS.... BULLDOGS FOREVER!!!

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
To all the morons who did not read my post correctly...go back and read it word by word, if you still think I am not supporting the club then you get to need your brains checked.

winning the spoon with a team like sharks is not that dissapointing than not making the top 8 and losing back to back games with probably the most talented team in the comp also when you have almost all your full squad with no major injuries as compare to other injured team such Broncos , Warriors etc.

Mr Patwa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just cant wait for this season to get over... 2008 was bad but this year its frustraing knowing that we have the team but not getting the results... I just hope next year we have a team which has players that want to play for Bulldogs and aint homesick, a captain who talks on the field and motivates his team, our coach tryin new tactics and no more BK... im getting sick of BK's im this im that attitude and the excuse he uses of the forwards not doing their job.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
To all the morons who did not read my post correctly...go back and read it word by word, if you still think I am not supporting the club then you get to need your brains checked.

winning the spoon with a team like sharks is not that dissapointing than not making the top 8 and losing back to back games with probably the most talented team in the comp also when you have almost all your full squad with no major injuries as compare to other injured team such Broncos , Warriors etc.
I get what you say. That's why I said I was embarrassed by their performances. It is upsetting to watch a team with enough talent to be on top of the comp. lose seven out of ten games, when a bit of effort was all that was required.

I don't mind seeing them lose when they are clearly outgunned. We had St.George on the ropes then gave up. It didn't make sense.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
written off

just got called by GIO Insurance, they say 2010 is a write off

bigboi22

Waterboy
Reaction score
It has been a disaster so far because we were expecting t do so much better.

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It has been a disappointing start to the season but I cannot see how this can compare to 2008. Quite literally, 2008 was the season from hell collectively at the club. The spiteful board elections, Mason walking out, horrific injury toll and SBW going AWOL surely cannot compare to being 3-6 and 2 points out of the 8.

Sure, our results are a worry at the moment but we're not half way through the season yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.