This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is picked on the bench because he can play fullback, wing, centre, five eighth & hooker.
Holland is a winger/centre and that’s it. Just because he can fill in other spots doesn’t make him versatile. Eastwood has played wing and 5/8 for the broncos we might as say same the thing. Holland needs to be starting.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With mbye gone, leaving one 30 spot open, lewis Must be brought into the side to see if he can handle top grade. Whilst him and cleeland couldn't prise open the panthers isp side yesterday I thought they worked well together and I would also like to see cleeland brought up if possible. Pay is showing way too much loyalty to montoya, loyalty should only go so far for so long and it's gone on way too long. One or both these halves could make a massive difference to the team.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least we are having our darkest hour together, it makes it a lot easier to handle knowing you guys are shit too.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what utility are you having on the bench? Another forward?
No as i said jmk/nu brown are the perfect utility off the bench when foran comes back halves sbe foz/lewis with jmk at 9 lichha is not 1st grade and a forward on bench till nu brown is back

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland is a winger/centre and that’s it. Just because he can fill in other spots doesn’t make him versatile. Eastwood has played wing and 5/8 for the broncos we might as say same the thing. Holland needs to be starting.
Spot on ,blind freddie except pay can see he should be taking montoyas spot on the wing

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst since the early 60s. I was there ate the time. Only worse, because now we don't have Les johns to brighten the day.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Getting smashed by the Titans the week before the finals 2013? or 15? was pretty fucking dire

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's done fine in ISP at 1 & 6.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No as i said jmk/nu brown are the perfect utility off the bench when foran comes back halves sbe foz/lewis with jmk at 9 lichha is not 1st grade and a forward on bench till nu brown is back
But brown is injured, Foran is injured & Lewis isn't in the top 30 (yet)

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But brown is injured, Foran is injured & Lewis isn't in the top 30 (yet)
Foran back next game,lewis will take mbye spot and yes when brown comes back he should be there

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran back next game,lewis will take mbye spot and yes when brown comes back he should be there
But I thought Foran was being medically retired. Surely if this is the case he couldn't possibly return next week.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But I thought Foran was being medically retired. Surely if this is the case he couldn't possibly return next week.
Who knows,the club has denied it but that doesnt mean anything,it would certainly help us $$ wise

Status
Not open for further replies.