Things you found out when you were older?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Up

Only after 3am,

But like they say nothing good happens at 3am
100% last on the dance floor just trying to find a fuck or you head to the next bar, why be so picky, the fat chicks want it more, give them a chance lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Her man was you wasn't it.

Need some pointers as to where to stick your zub in an orcha?

Ask Dr Phil, then roll it in flour and aim for the wet spot
Pretty straight forward, the blow hole of course.

Here is a song for the chubby chasers out there (it's ok, I include myself as I have on occasions done it with a bigger girl)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was too picky, i should have fucked anything when i was young, even the fat ugly ones
As my dad would say to me "the one you knock back is the one you never get" "their all the same in the dark" and "you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire".

I too was picky when younger, but in time I changed that to where I couldn't care less, opening up even more options. In the words of Chris Tucker
tenor.gif

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
As my dad would say to me "the one you knock back is the one you never get" "their all the same in the dark" and "you don't look at the mantlepiece when you're stoking the fire".

I too was picky when younger, but in time I changed that to where I couldn't care less, opening up even more options. In the words of Chris Tucker
View attachment 25755
if only

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once knew a girl who was that fat, that she went to the doctor to understand why her and her man couldnt get pregnant, they found out that because the fat was creating flaps here and there that he was tapping up the wrong area, what he thought was the pussy was just fat flaps next to it, and there was allthis dried up cum and shit there.
Your source , the cleaners's girlriend?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That breast milk doesn't really come in strawberry and chocolate flavours.
It comes in sour flavour though, don't ask how i know i just do!

My missus at the time thought it would be funny to express some of her breast milk into my coffee one morning without telling me. It tasted like shit I swear it made my coffee curdle. :laughing: