Things you found out when you were older?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Never trust your dog to guard the Sunday roast.
Never play cards with a man called Doc.
When a conspiracytard says something like, "I can't say too much now..." means he has run out of material and never had anything in the first place.
(20+ years in media has taught me this)
NEVER send your kids to a church-run school as they all too often have more than one pedophile in them.
No matter how much she/he begs for it, NEVER stick your dick into crazy!
Far too many kennelers are nonperforming experts who haven't a clue about coaching, playing, or managing a league team.
(Played and coached Rugby and League from minnies to seniours and have the bruises both physical and emotional to prove it)
NEVER, EVER have a God botherer in a decision-making position that affects other people's lives...
So Scomo out? :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Tell me the things you found out to be true, or not to be true as you progressed in years.

I recently did a DNA test and found out my mother was completely incorrect in telling us kids that we were part aboriginal :(

Turns out we are about 55% Irish a bit Scottish, a bit English and a few other bits and bobs.
The more i think about it, wonder how you are coping here?

All your life you have grown up thinking you were a black guy. To find out your white after all this time must be very strange and make you quedtion your world?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fat chicks give mad blowies
I once knew a girl who was that fat, that she went to the doctor to understand why her and her man couldnt get pregnant, they found out that because the fat was creating flaps here and there that he was tapping up the wrong area, what he thought was the pussy was just fat flaps next to it, and there was allthis dried up cum and shit there.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I found out the hole we have in our hearts can only be filled permanently by God. I found out everything the world has to offer whether it’s personal achievements, money, fame, good moments with friends, sports or anything else are good things to have or achieve but only fill the hole in the heart temporarily as it’s never enough.

And I really don’t care what others think about this.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I once knew a girl who was that fat, that she went to the doctor to understand why her and her man couldnt get pregnant, they found out that because the fat was creating flaps here and there that he was tapping up the wrong area, what he thought was the pussy was just fat flaps next to it, and there was allthis dried up cum and shit there.

Her man was you wasn't it.

Need some pointers as to where to stick your zub in an orcha?

Ask Dr Phil, then roll it in flour and aim for the wet spot

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out yesterday the placebo effect is indeed real..

I was at the gym doing bench a d this hot fit girl was doing some sort of leg lunges staring straight at my bench. I've never done a set of 10 at 170kg so easily, just bam.. she looked pretty impressed as I got up.. I could read her face, she was thinking I'd love to f$&K him, he would really throw me about..

Then she leaves to go to another exercise, I was wobbly at 7 reps this time, same 170kg

That placebo effect really does work, a hot girl training nearby is worth another 20+30kg or 3-4 reps on your bench. Easy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I found out yesterday the placebo effect is indeed real..

I was at the gym doing bench a d this hot fit girl was doing some sort of leg lunges staring straight at my bench. I've never done a set of 10 at 170kg so easily, just bam.. she looked pretty impressed as I got up.. I could read her face, she was thinking I'd love to f$&K him, he would really throw me about..

Then she leaves to go to another exercise, I was wobbly at 7 reps this time, same 170kg

That placebo effect really does work, a hot girl training nearby is worth another 20+30kg or 3-4 reps on your bench. Easy
170 kilo benching?

shit wigga thats unreal.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
my working ears
Ah, so you perfected the art of ‘yes dear’ years ago by the sounds of it :-).

Reminds me of the old software story:

Last year a friend of mine upgraded from Girlfriend 4.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that it's a memory hog leaving few system resources for other applications. He is also now noticing the Wife 1.0 is also spawning Child-processes which are further consuming valuable resources. No mention of this particular phenomenon was included in the product documentation, though other users have informed me that this is to be expected due to the nature of the application.

Not only that, Wife 1.0 installs itself so that it is always launched at system initialization where it can monitor all other system activity. Some applications such as PokerNite 10.3, Bachelor Party 2.5 and Pubnite 7.0 are no longer able to run on the system at all, causing the system to lockup when launched (even though the apps worked fine before).

Wife 1.0 provides no installation options. Thus, the installation of undesired plug-ins such as Mother-in-law 55.8 and the Brother-in-law Beta are unavoidable. Also, system performance seems to diminish with each passing day.

Some features my friend would like to see in Wife 2.0:
  • A ‘don't remind me again’ button.
  • A minimize button.
  • Ability to delete the ‘headache’ file
  • An option to run the network driver in ‘promiscuous mode’ allowing the the system's Hardware Probe feature to be much more useful/effective.
I myself wish I had decided to avoid all of the headaches associated with Wife 1.0 by sticking with Girlfriend 3.0. Even here, however, I have found many problems. Apparently you cannot install Girlfriend 4.0 on top of girlfriend 3.0. You must uninstall Girlfriend 3.0 first, otherwise the two versions of Girlfriend will have conflicts over shared use of the I/O port. Other users have told me that this is a long-standing problem that I should have been aware of. Guess that explains what happened to versions 1 and 2.
To make matters worse, the uninstall program for Girlfriend 3.0 doesn't work very well, leaving undesirable traces of the application in the system. Another identified problem is that all versions of Girlfriend have annoying little messages about the advantages of upgrading to Wife 1.0!

VIRUS ALERT

All users should be aware
that Wife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete all MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Once that happens, Mistress 1.1 won't install and you will get an ‘insufficient resources’ error message. To avoid the aforementioned bug, try installing Mistress 1.1 on a different system and ‘never’ run any file transfer applications (eg: Laplink) between the two systems.

:tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah, so you perfected the art of ‘yes dear’ years ago by the sounds of it :-).

Reminds me of the old software story:

Last year a friend of mine upgraded from Girlfriend 4.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that it's a memory hog leaving few system resources for other applications. He is also now noticing the Wife 1.0 is also spawning Child-processes which are further consuming valuable resources. No mention of this particular phenomenon was included in the product documentation, though other users have informed me that this is to be expected due to the nature of the application.

Not only that, Wife 1.0 installs itself so that it is always launched at system initialization where it can monitor all other system activity. Some applications such as PokerNite 10.3, Bachelor Party 2.5 and Pubnite 7.0 are no longer able to run on the system at all, causing the system to lockup when launched (even though the apps worked fine before).

Wife 1.0 provides no installation options. Thus, the installation of undesired plug-ins such as Mother-in-law 55.8 and the Brother-in-law Beta are unavoidable. Also, system performance seems to diminish with each passing day.

Some features my friend would like to see in Wife 2.0:
  • A ‘don't remind me again’ button.
  • A minimize button.
  • Ability to delete the ‘headache’ file
  • An option to run the network driver in ‘promiscuous mode’ allowing the the system's Hardware Probe feature to be much more useful/effective.
I myself wish I had decided to avoid all of the headaches associated with Wife 1.0 by sticking with Girlfriend 3.0. Even here, however, I have found many problems. Apparently you cannot install Girlfriend 4.0 on top of girlfriend 3.0. You must uninstall Girlfriend 3.0 first, otherwise the two versions of Girlfriend will have conflicts over shared use of the I/O port. Other users have told me that this is a long-standing problem that I should have been aware of. Guess that explains what happened to versions 1 and 2.
To make matters worse, the uninstall program for Girlfriend 3.0 doesn't work very well, leaving undesirable traces of the application in the system. Another identified problem is that all versions of Girlfriend have annoying little messages about the advantages of upgrading to Wife 1.0!

VIRUS ALERT

All users should be aware
that Wife 1.0 has an undocumented bug. If you try to install Mistress 1.1 before uninstalling Wife 1.0, Wife 1.0 will delete all MSMoney files before doing the uninstall itself. Once that happens, Mistress 1.1 won't install and you will get an ‘insufficient resources’ error message. To avoid the aforementioned bug, try installing Mistress 1.1 on a different system and ‘never’ run any file transfer applications (eg: Laplink) between the two systems.

:tearsofjoy:
Bahahahahahaha it's funny coz it's true lol