MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Usman came in way under weight. This is gonna be great. I hope Colby gets the W for a change of pace. Plus he makes for more interesting fights. But Usman is a savage and can turn your lights out in one go. Definitely will get the anxiety pumping tomorrow
I think there is only half a pound difference 169 v 169.5? I agree the first fight was a classic I expect tomorrow to be unreal also. Stacked card..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you guys will be surprised. Usman has fought a whole bunch of nobody’s since the last Covington fight. Just blown up lightweights. Covington has been a little inactive only having the one fight. BUT as someone that follows him closely the guy is 24/7 in the gym, looking after himself and has a gas tank second to none. Everybody counting him out is just doing me a favour making the odds larger for a bigger payday for me hahaha. All seriousness will be a close fight prediction is fight of the year again.
LOLLLL wtf dumb shit did I just read

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usman just toying with him … master and apprentice stuff.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLLLL Covington not as chirpy … what happened to all that pre fight talk.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unreal fight. 2 classics they have put on now.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even close to accurate bro. That was a ripper fight they both had their moments usman just a bit better overall.
I’m telling ya mr 2144 thinks he knows more than he does. Mad respect to all fighter on that card. On the biggest stage not one fighter let themselves down. Job well done to all.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m telling ya mr 2144 thinks he knows more than he does. Mad respect to all fighter on that card. On the biggest stage not one fighter let themselves down. Job well done to all.
LOLLLL covington LOST AGAIN. Enough said.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love to see you have a crack. You’d probably be crying in the change room.
What a dumb thing to say LOLLLL… you and your failed fighter made some big claims yet couldn’t back any of it up
Bro do you even English? It’s bad eniugh you support Liverpool.
LOLLL says the guy who can’t spell “enough” ??? HAHHAHAHAHA I’m not surprised though coming from a guy who supports a loser like Covington

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumb thing to say LOLLLL… you and your failed fighter made some big claims yet couldn’t back any of it up

LOLLL says the guy who can’t spell “enough” ??? HAHHAHAHAHA I’m not surprised though coming from a guy who supports a loser like Covington
What did you want me to back up and how? YNWA - You’ll Never Win Anything

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you guys will be surprised. Usman has fought a whole bunch of nobody’s since the last Covington fight. Just blown up lightweights. Covington has been a little inactive only having the one fight. BUT as someone that follows him closely the guy is 24/7 in the gym, looking after himself and has a gas tank second to none. Everybody counting him out is just doing me a favour making the odds larger for a bigger payday for me hahaha. All seriousness will be a close fight prediction is fight of the year again.
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
What did you want me to back up and how? YNWA - You’ll Never Win Anything
tell us all more about how Covington got you your pay day