Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Good riddance to bad garbage

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Connor is done.
I know he has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

There are plenty of people who now follow the sport just because of Connor.

I wish him a great recovery.
I have suffered the same injury.
Medicare and the Australian public health system looked after me.
I have never been the same since the injury.

I'm sure Connor will get the best possible surgery and rehabilitation available.

I can see him fighting again,
But the days of him winning fights are in the past.

It was a fun ride whilst it lasted.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Connor is done.
I know he has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way.

There are plenty of people who now follow the sport just because of Connor.

I wish him a great recovery.
I have suffered the same injury.
Medicare and the Australian public health system looked after me.
I have never been the same since the injury.

I'm sure Connor will get the best possible surgery and rehabilitation available.

I can see him fighting again,
But the days of him winning fights are in the past.

It was a fun ride whilst it lasted.
When Conor McGregor recovers from injury he will probably get targeted by Jake Paul.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When Conor McGregor recovers from injury he will probably get targeted by Jake Paul.
Haha
That stupid YouTube moron spent a fuck tone of money on a mcgregor necklace

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U gotta think the way connor carried on post fight was extremely poor and even pre fight the BS threats was signs of someone wanting to keep the spotlight shining on him. Dustin deserves the title shot regardless
Connor if he comes back to UFC will need to be prepared to fight lower level guys to get a shot at Dustin again. Dana won't give it that easliy a 4th match up. Watch this space its like the other promises hes made to fighters previously that never came to fruition.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U gotta think the way connor carried on post fight was extremely poor and even pre fight the BS threats was signs of someone wanting to keep the spotlight shining on him. Dustin deserves the title shot regardless
Connor if he comes back to UFC will need to be prepared to fight lower level guys to get a shot at Dustin again. Dana won't give it that easliy a 4th match up. Watch this space its like the other promises hes made to fighters previously that never came to fruition.
The guy is losing fans, no doubt about it

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rode the Connor hype train for a few years but jumped off when he hit that old guy in the pub and lost to Khabib.
Id like to see him fight well again as it is entertaining but the issue is he is living the luxury life now and has gone soft plain and simple.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t buy too much into the trash talking it’s all part of the fight game and it sells..Dana loves Connor he will give him what he wants if Dustin agrees there’s a good chance there could be a fourth especially the way it ended but he’s past his prime and taken on two top fighters in khabib and now porier twice he still has is to compete though he’s no where near the top anymore and someone needs to tel the bloke

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Don’t buy too much into the trash talking it’s all part of the fight game and it sells..Dana loves Connor he will give him what he wants if Dustin agrees there’s a good chance there could be a fourth especially the way it ended but he’s past his prime and taken on two top fighters in khabib and now porier twice he still has is to compete though he’s no where near the top anymore and someone needs to tel the bloke
I reckon people could tell him until they're blue in the face, he would refuse to listen. Arrogant, delusional dickheads like him are always that way. Couple of embarrassing beatings and he'll get the message and worm away from it all.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is on the floor with a broken Fibula and Tibula and he's screaming at Dustin Poirier that he's going to kill him and his wife in their sleep.

What a fucking piece of shit. He deserves all the bad that happens to him.