UFC 268!! What a fucking card!!
#teamColby
Fuck that boring legless cuntttt Usman.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Agree what a card. Usman will wreck him again though. Big gap between Usman and the rest of the welter weights at the moment.
Kamaru will wipe his arse with Covington, he's not anywhere near the same league.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kamaru will wipe his arse with Covington, he's not anywhere near the same league.
I think you guys will be surprised. Usman has fought a whole bunch of nobody’s since the last Covington fight. Just blown up lightweights. Covington has been a little inactive only having the one fight. BUT as someone that follows him closely the guy is 24/7 in the gym, looking after himself and has a gas tank second to none. Everybody counting him out is just doing me a favour making the odds larger for a bigger payday for me hahaha. All seriousness will be a close fight prediction is fight of the year again.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you guys will be surprised. Usman has fought a whole bunch of nobody’s since the last Covington fight. Just blown up lightweights. Covington has been a little inactive only having the one fight. BUT as someone that follows him closely the guy is 24/7 in the gym, looking after himself and has a gas tank second to none. Everybody counting him out is just doing me a favour making the odds larger for a bigger payday for me hahaha. All seriousness will be a close fight prediction is fight of the year again.
Definitely not counting Colvington out. But to say Usman has fought nobody’s is not accurate he destroyed top 5 guys after Colvington. Don’t forget he matched Colvingtons cardio last time and broke his Jaw. Gilbert was the next most dangerous guy and he stopped him. Masvidal had never even looked hurt in almost a 50 fight career and Usman put him to sleep. T Wood was close to most dominant guy in welterweight UFC history and he’s never been the same since the beating Usman gave him. Personally I think you are selling Usman short but time will tell.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely not counting Colvington out. But to say Usman has fought nobody’s is not accurate he destroyed top 5 guys after Colvington. Don’t forget he matched Colvingtons cardio last time and broke his Jaw. Gilbert was the next most dangerous guy and he stopped him. Masvidal had never even looked hurt in almost a 50 fight career and Usman put him to sleep. T Wood was close to most dominant guy in welterweight UFC history and he’s never been the same since the beating Usman gave him. Personally I think you are selling Usman short but time will tell.
They’re all former lightweights besides Woodley. No business in welterweight. There is a reason he didn’t fight him earlier. He calls out masvidal who he demolished already? As if that guy was more deserving than Colby? He chose to punish Masvidal twice and Burns since Colby.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re all former lightweights besides Woodley. No business in welterweight. There is a reason he didn’t fight him earlier. He calls out masvidal who he demolished already? As if that guy was more deserving than Colby? He chose to punish Masvidal twice and Burns since Colby.
No business? Come on mate… when was the last time Masvidal fought at lightweight? so many years ago now. And Gilbert was struggling badly to make lightweight so he went to his true weight welterweight and looked fantastic before that fight. Fact remains the guy lost once in his life and that was close to 10 years ago now. Who has Colby fought since Usman broke his jaw? A badly faded Woodley.. that’s it?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No business? Come on mate… when was the last time Masvidal fought at lightweight? so many years ago now. And Gilbert was struggling badly to make lightweight so he went to his true weight welterweight and looked fantastic before that fight. Fact remains the guy lost once in his life and that was close to 10 years ago now. Who has Colby fought since Usman broke his jaw? A badly faded Woodley.. that’s it?
So they both havent fought anybody in their league. Guess we are gonna find out. I’m not saying Usman is shit. I just find it difficult to comprehend why he didn’t give Colby an instant rematch? He pushed him to his limit. It was a war. Instead he fights Masvidal twice n Gilbert. Nobody even cared. We knew the outcome from the get go.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So they both havent fought anybody in their league. Guess we are gonna find out. I’m not saying Usman is shit. I just find it difficult to comprehend why he didn’t give Colby an instant rematch? He pushed him to his limit. It was a war. Instead he fights Masvidal twice n Gilbert. Nobody even cared. We knew the outcome from the get go.
Well he broke Colbys jaw so Colby was out of action for a long time they couldn’t instantly rematch. Gilbert was on a 6 fight win streak so he earned his shot, and the Masvidal fight was made late notice so everyone wanted to see a rematch with a full training camp. Now that is done he has accepted the Covington rematch.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he broke Colbys jaw so Colby was out of action for a long time they couldn’t instantly rematch. Gilbert was on a 6 fight win streak so he earned his shot, and the Masvidal fight was made late notice so everyone wanted to see a rematch with a full training camp. Now that is done he has accepted the Covington rematch.
I don’t think it was broken? Two weeks later he was on Instagram at a Miami Heat game. With some rapper. Was on his story. He thought was broken during the fight. I think he just got pumped a good one in the jaw

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think it was broken? Two weeks later he was on Instagram at a Miami Heat game. With some rapper. Was on his story. He thought was broken during the fight. I think he just got pumped a good one in the jaw

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully Kamaru breaks it again. Only way to shut the twit up for awhile.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Colby is in Usmans head. Anyone see the presser
Covington kept referring to Usman's jailbird father and Usman kept insinuating that Covington is gay... should make for an interesting fight... great card... Canelo vs Plant on the same day

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covington kept referring to Usman's jailbird father and Usman kept insinuating that Covington is gay... should make for an interesting fight... great card... Canelo vs Plant on the same day
Covington makes me laugh he’s got some of the best nicknames and one liners. Can’t wait for the fight

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Will be unreal.. don’t think either fighter got any real advantage on the press conference we’ll see about the weigh in tomorrow. The whole card is stacked. … next month too !!

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When you get X-rays the name is usually upside down/back to front. This is a clear photoshop job.
You reckon his Jaw was sweet bro? Looked really messed up and he was quoted as telling his corner his jaw was broken. Personally don’t care either way but I think if I had to bet I’d say it was broken.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You reckon his Jaw was sweet bro? Looked really messed up and he was quoted as telling his corner his jaw was broken. Personally don’t care either way but I think if I had to bet I’d say it was broken.
Usman came in way under weight. This is gonna be great. I hope Colby gets the W for a change of pace. Plus he makes for more interesting fights. But Usman is a savage and can turn your lights out in one go. Definitely will get the anxiety pumping tomorrow