MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did you want me to back up and how? YNWA - You’ll Never Win Anything
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child LOL

never win anything?
  • Football League First Division (19 titles) ...
  • European Cup (6 times) ...
  • UEFA Cup (3 times) ...
  • European Super Cup (4 times) ...
  • Club World Cup (1 time) ...
  • FA Cup (7 times) ...
  • League Cup (8 times) ...
  • Charity Shield/Community Shield (15 'wins')

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah wound up. The act of your emotions winding up. Getting uptight. What’s not to get?
You must be related to Usman? Or something. Otherwise you wouldn’t be so wound up about this bloke. What’s he your cousin or some shit?
So, we as bulldogs fans must all be related the players and or staff because we are so invested in the teams results and “get wound up” going by your bizarre logic?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah wound up. The act of your emotions winding up. Getting uptight. What’s not to get?
No, definitely not wound up. Just amused because you’re telling me “English please” when I make grammatical errors but you do the same and it’s ok LOLLL..
You also made some stupid comments regarding Usman and his opponents and even went on to say you were going to make alot of money pending on the result after Covington's victory LOLLLL

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, definitely not wound up. Just amused because you’re telling me “English please” when I make grammatical errors but you do the same and it’s ok LOLLL..
You also made some stupid comments regarding Usman and his opponents and even went on to say you were going to make alot of money pending on the result after Covington's victory LOLLLL
Mate straight out get a fucken hobby. We get it you love Usman. Give a him a blow job and stop posting. You’re so infatuated with him. Unbelievable.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, we as bulldogs fans must all be related the players and or staff because we are so invested in the teams results and “get wound up” going by your bizarre logic?
Are you invested in Usmans results?

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invested? Nah invested in Usman? No. I am amazed by his ability and achievements thus far though.
So why get so cut for? I gave him props and said he did well. If you read earlier posts. I had a normal debate with everyone and looks like I lost in the end. You. You’re just being a spastic trying to cause a drama. Straight out bro

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think people get caught up in the moment of any sport and just claim the next big thing is the GOAT. Take GSP, if you've followed MMA for a good length of time you would remember the monsters that guy beat in their prime. Guys like Sherk, Hughes, BJ Penn, Pitbull Alves, Koscheck, Shields, Condit, Diaz, Hendricks, Fitch. It's hard to put that resume into 2nd best against any fighter. The guy was the Micheal Jordan of MMA.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
It's laughable that some people think Usman is the Welterweight GOAT.
He's untouchable at the moment though. I think the whole GOAT argument in any sport is so subjective it's laughable anyway. As long as Kamaru keeps whipping dickheads like Colby and Masvidal it's good watching.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's untouchable at the moment though. I think the whole GOAT argument in any sport is so subjective it's laughable anyway. As long as Kamaru keeps whipping dickheads like Colby and Masvidal it's good watching.
Masvidal is a hype train. Th eggy has almost a 0.5 record. Former lightweight. Same as Gilbert. Another former lightweight. He needs to fight more savages like Khamzat. They’re the sort of beasts GSP took on.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think people get caught up in the moment of any sport and just claim the next big thing is the GOAT. Take GSP, if you've followed MMA for a good length of time you would remember the monsters that guy beat in their prime. Guys like Sherk, Hughes, BJ Penn, Pitbull Alves, Koscheck, Shields, Condit, Diaz, Hendricks, Fitch. It's hard to put that resume into 2nd best against any fighter. The guy was the Micheal Jordan of MMA.
I’m my humble opinion GSP was the complete MMA fighter he had so many tools. I got a lot of respect for Usman but he’s not doing some of the things yet that GSP was doing. Yet despite this Dana calls him the goat…